Something Wrong?

A Girl Who Reads

Luhan always liked Yoona who always shows many kinds of expression while she was reading a book .

They 've known each other for about a month. Along the way , Luhan always asking about many things to her. Perhaps because Yoona love to read books, her knowledge about anything was amazing. She can provide a wide range of opinions from various viewpoints. Yoona is his favorite place to share his own stories. They are getting closer and more frequently walks together .

Yoona also started chattering on Luhan. Whether it's about the book, or the dream of becoming a famous writer, or maybe just discuss many ideas that come from her brain, sometimes its crazy or doesn't make sense, but its can also be sweet like candy.

 

In one afternoon, they decided to meet again. For the umpteenth time .

"Yoona!" Luhan ran with little haste toward Yoona. She turned her head, then nodded.

"Hello, Luhan-ssi . Hmm, you're five minutes late." Yoona said flatly. Her eyes looked straight at her watch. Luhan bowed his body, feeling guilty .

" Uh, sorry." Luhan smiled awkwardly.

Yoona chuckled. " I'm just kidding boy, don't take it seriously. Okay?"

Luhan sigh of relief.

"So, right now?"

"Come on." Yoona got up from her seat and walked over to where Luhan stood. "We're leaving now."

They walked side by side in silence. Yoona looks like lost in her own thoughts, that sometimes she like to stumble over something. Then she would go back to walk upright and smiling like nothing happened.

" Are you all right? " Luhan asked worried.

"Of course, i am." She chuckled a little. "Don't worry."

"Sometimes I'm confused with you." Luhan said again with a sigh. "I feel like sometimes you're being lost in your own world."

He was honest this time .?

"Oh, Luhan-ssi .. " Yoona looks panic for a moment, not knowing what to say.
"A-ah. I was thinking ...about the story of the novel that i have read earlier . "

"Then?" Luhan asked. He was curious.

"No ... Um, i can't even pass the first chapter. Too complicated. " Yoona said. She looks a little bit sad. " I think i just regretted it now."

"Ah, that's so." Luhan nodded. He understand. "Oh yes, I forgot. I found a book. A very good classic story. And I'm sure you must know this one."

" What's that?" Yoona 's eyes sparkled, she seemed interested .

"Alice in Wonderland."

" Oh that book! " Yoona replied with happy voice. "One of my favorite classic book!" She laughed .

" You like it?" Luhan asked again. "Or ... do you want to be like her? Alice."

"Um, I like it! So much! And of course i want to be like her" Yoona replied quickly. " It would be fun to play around like that, right? I want to see a rabbit wearing glasses. And i want to meet the cards that come alive..." Yoona chattering again. Dreaming as usual.

When Yoona looks like that, Luhan can't even handle his feeling and just laughed.

 

Then his hands moved closer to Yoona's head and ruffled her hair.

"You're always just be Yoona who loves books." He patted her head softly. "Don't worry. I like it anyway."


Suddenly Yoona's cheeks warmed and blushed. Her chest started pounding.

She does not know, she really don't know what was happening to her now .
 


A/N:

HELLO! hehe. sorry if my grammar is freaking horrible:<< i tried anyway hehe i hope u liked it!