Yoona's Life

A Girl Who Reads

“Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes, who has problems with closet space because she has too many books.

Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twelve."

 

Yoona loved books since she was child. If she needs to choose, she would choose to buy variety of books than clothes or dresses that just hung useless at her closet, remain untouched. In fact, because of the large collection of books she had, the whole room is like a sea of ​​books.

Yeah, she has a serious problem with spaces of her room because you can find a book in every corner of her room. Every corner! Her mother always felt annoyed when she was entering her room.

Umm, maybe Yoona's room is more appropriately called... nightmare.

Or it might even be worse ?
 


Yoona has its own list of names of any book she wanted to read next. Starting from well-known books, history books, fiction, non-fiction, horror, many kinds. The list is very long until several pages and even Yoona herself didn't know where the end of that list.

She even has a very-very-very special notebook to record any book she must buy when she went to the bookstore once a week. Second favorite place after the bookstore is certainly a library for Yoona. She already has her own official library membership card since she was twelve years old, just when many girls at her age are still playing Barbie dolls, watch cartoons on television and talk about anything funny instead of reading a dozen books in the library silently. Alone.


When she first entered high school, all the girls in her class were busy talking about that many popular flower boys around her school. But Yoona is different. She had already busy imagining the perfect boy’s figure in the novel that she read, all-day-long.

 

And in the end , she could only daydream and think how to find a real gentleman like that in real life. Because she believes that, the perfect man exists only in a book.

Or movies.


They only exist in our imagination .