Sick

A Girl Who Reads

"Oh my God." Luhan sighed inwardly. He saw again the watch in his right hand. 8.15 am. About five minutes later, the school's gate will be closed. There's nothing he could do again, besides took the school-off today, and ask follow-up class to Yesung Songsaengnim tomorrow morning.

With staggered steps, he came out from his room. His head was spinning. He picked up the phone on the desk and dialed a number. Dial tone is heard several times before a soft girl's voice answered on the other line.

"Hello?"


"Yoona." Luhan smiled to himself when he heard the sound of his girlfriend on the phone. She chuckled, before finally answered again with a softer tone.
 

"Hey, Luhannie. Where are you? I didn't see you anywhere from this morning."

"I'm freakin' late." Luhan answered. "And seems like my body isn't in a good state for school."


"Are you sick?" Yoona's tone sounded so worried. Luhan involuntarily smiled again when he heard her voice. Then casually replied. "I'm fine."


"Take a rest. I'm going to your apartment after school. Don't go anywhere." Yoona said firmly. Luhan who heard only laughed and nodded, even though Yoona will not be able to see it.


"I'm waiting for you!"


Then the phone line was disconnected.


Luhan was lying on his bed with a limp. His hand holding his handphone and scrolling the screen many times. He was looking at the photo he took with Yoona yesterday. There, they were laughing. Then he found Yoona's candid photo with that priceless expression.


This girl is so adorable. Luhan smiled. No wonder I love her.
 

Soon, Luhan heard the sound of the bell many times on the door. He shocked a bit then immediately set up his position and put the cellphone without attention to whether he had already closed the application gallery or not. Afterwards, the door opened and there is a sound of someone's approaching step into his room.


"Luhan?" The voice whispered softly. The lights in his room is off. The room is so dark. She tried to find the light switch. After having found it, she pressed it gently and immediately the room becomes bright.

There is Luhan, lying in bed. He's smiling weakly, waving his hand to greets Yoona. Yoona shook her head, then stepped closer. She placed her palm on Luhan's forehead. Burning sensation began to spread through her hand. She took a deep breath.


"You've got a bad fever, pabo." She tapped his forehead softly. Luhan groaned a bit. Then his lips turned into grinning. Yoona stepped back and look at the phone in the table. She took the phone, and look what just Luhan opened.


Her photo and Luhan.
 

Yoona smiled warmly. Then she immediately turn off the phone and put it back on the table. Then she looked around the room, looking for a chair. He found that in the right corner, next to the closet. She dragged the chair and put it beside Luhan's bed.


"I'm glad you came." Luhan opened the conversation.

"Did you take your medication?" Yoona change the subject.

"You're so beautiful, Yoona." He ignored her question then grinned.

"Luhannie."

"And I miss you .."

"Stop it, you." Yoona laughs. Her cheeks flushed. "You're so cheesy, really.." She stopped her sentence. Then she took her bag and gives her notebook to Luhan.

"But still, you can't miss the lesson today, boy. This, read it. Don't forget, I'm watching you." Yoona said firmly. "But first, let your body to heal first. I'd come here often."


"Yes!" Luhan cheered happily.


"Luhan..."


"Oh I'm sorry." Luhan chuckled, feeling embarassed. Then he looked back at Yoona's eyes deeply.
 

"Yoona .."
 

"Yes?" His gentle voice somehow made Yoona felt her chest began to pound.
 

"..Thank you." His tone was so gentle.

Yoona paused for a moment, before she finally nodded. Smile painted on her lips.

 
Get well soon, Luhan.


"And oh yes."

"Hmm?" Yoona turns her head again, looked curious.

"I ......."

"Yes?"

"I've not taken my medicine ...................... So, can you help me?" Luhan pleaded. His eyes winking cutely.


Her expectation was totally wrong.

Yoona looked at him with a flat face.

 

"Yeah. Wait for a while."


Yoona got up from his chair and was about to step out, before she heard Luhan's voice through softly into her ear.

 

"Thank you, again.

 

I love you so much, Yoona."


A/N:

Hi fellaaas<3. FAST UPDATE! hope you liked it anyway! This one is like bonus chapter from my original story.

And i decided to make some more, anticipate for the following next chapters, i guarantee you it'll full of fluffy scenes!

Thankyou and have a nice day!x

Leave a comment maybe?:D