A Little White Lie

A Girl Who Reads

"Lie to her. If she understands syntax, she will understand your need to lie. Behind words are other things: motivation, value, nuance, dialogue. It will not be the end of the world."
 

"I'm sorry, Yoona." Luhan looked at her eyes with a deep regret. Meanwhile she is trying to know what's going on behind his expression. She smells the presence of a lie there.
 

Positive.
 

"Are you sure that are you okay?" Yoona asked once again with a little hesitation. Maybe this time Luhan will tell her truth and willing to share about his problem with her.
 

But no, he insists that everything is fine and he doesn't need anyone's help.


"Of course, Yoona. I'm perfectly fine! I will repeat it for a million times if you didn't believe me. I can certainly do it myself. " Luhan tried to calm the girl in front of him. He believes that she knows he is actually lying. Definitely.

 

Always believe that he can do all things without anyone's help. So Luhan. Yoona smiled a bit and finally, she nodded her head lightly.


For now, Luhan's expectation was wrong. He thought that girl would usually keep asking until he had to tell the truth and all of his plans will fail. He did not want to look weak in front of a girl, especially the one he loves.

 

But Yoona is totally different.
 

"Okay, if you think so. If you say you're fine, I will believe you. " Yoona replied. She ruffled his hair softly, trying to calming him down. "But please, remember this, okay? If you need my help, I will definitely be there for you. Never be ashamed to ask for help, Luhan. Everyone, including me, wouldn't be able to do all the things alone. Everyone will need help from others. Same with life, you can't be successful if you do it all yourself, right? "Yoona ended her sentence with a smile on her lips. Luhan stunned.

"Chill and relax, boy. You always have me." She laughed when she saw his stunned face earlier. "Oh and, one more, good luck to your math test today! I know you can do it. If you didn't understand something, just text me, okay? I'll try hard to help you, i promise. And.... I have a history class in five minutes, so i think i'll go first. " She stood up and waved her hand. "Goodbye, Luhan! I love you" She whispered with a low voice. Then after that, she was gone.


Meanwhile Luhan, froze in his same exact position.
 

Yoona knew he was lying. But somehow she even encouraged him behind her words earlier. She actually understands the real Luhan. She knows Luhan is not a person who likes to get help from anyone because he was afraid of become a troublesome. And Yoona appreciate it so much.


But, Yoona's words is true. So true.

Yoona always understand him. Always.

.

.

.

.

.

But, ugh this math test!


A/N:

Hello everyone! ehehe. Sorry for late update! This chapter is SO SHORT omg i'm so sorry! I'll come back with a new update next week, i hope it's okay...

READ MY NEWWWW FF! you must give it a try;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/777514/he-is-my-wonderwall-drama-romance-schoollife-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol

thanks!

.

now,

Mind to leave a comment? :D