What's Your Relationship?

Did You Forget Me?
Youngbae was constantly bothering Ah Jung as she was trying to finish up the last three designs. Bothering as in tugging on the hem of her blazer, or leaning over to kiss her on the cheek every two minute. She was sitting in between being annoyed and completely just forgetting about work and just spending some quality time with her… boyfriend. She eventually gave into the latter and dropped her pencil.
 
“You know, you’re really annoying oppa."
 
“I know I am, but I have to be this way for you to like me,” Youngbae said with a cute eye smile.
 
Ah Jung slightly shoved Youngbae with a smile. “You’re so full of yourself. But hey, what do you think of this design so far?” Ah Jung was holding up the design that she was working on earlier.
 
Youngbae observed it with exaggerated seriousness, his arms crossed across his chest and head tilted to the side. “I like it, but,” he said taking the design and placing it back on the table top, “let’s forget about work and think about you and me for a second."
 
Ah Jung blinked rapidly in order to hide her embarrassment. “Ok. What about us should we think about?"
 
Youngbae motioned for Ah Jung to sit on his lap. She was hesitant but eventually did so because Youngbae was not taking no for an answer. As soon as she was seated on his lap, Youngbae wrapped his arms around her body and buried his face into her neck. “I missed you."
 
Ah Jung’s heart was drumming against her chest at least a million times per second. Sure, she’s been intimate with Taeyang but now that she knows that this was her Youngbae, she couldn’t stop her crazily beating heart. “We’ve been locked up in this room for at least four hours now, so how is it that you miss me even though you were sitting next to me this whole time?"
 
“When a man’s in love, he’ll miss his girl regardless of where she is. Even if that means they were sitting in the same room for the last four hours. Plus I-"
 
Ah Jung covered Youngbae’s mouth with her hand causing him to look at her confused. “If I don’t cover your mouth you’ll just keep on spouting these ridiculously cheesy things."
 
Youngbae smiled against her hand. Finding his smile contagious, Ah Jung also smiled. But her smile was short-lived when she felt Youngbae’s lips pucker and kissed her hand. She stared blankly at Youngbae—they both stared at each other blankly, but deep down inside they were both thinking the same thing.
 
Ah Jung leaned in closer to Youngbae. She removed her hand from his mouth when their faces were centimeters apart. But she never moved in, leaving it up to Youngbae to make the initiative. He eagerly closed the distance between their lips and sealed it with a sweet kiss. Ah Jung melted into the kiss immediately, not surprising since she did want this after all. Youngbae on the other hand, never knew that kissing a girl could ever be so pleasant and fulfilling.
 
The prolonged kiss had Ah Jung breathless and in need for air, but she didn’t want this moment to end just yet. Youngbae, also feeling the need for air, was the first to move away. He leaned his forehead against hers, the tip of their nose just barely touching.
 
“You always manage to take my breath away every time I’m with you,” Youngbae whispered against Ah Jung’s lips.
 
“There you go with that mouth of yours again."
 
“Why don’t you do something about it then?"
 
“Maybe I will,” Ah Jung said and dived in for another kiss.
 
Their lips were once again reunited, this time a bit more aggressive than the last.
 
“DONG YOUNGBAE!” The sudden voice and the door swinging open with full force had the couple jumping out of each other’s embrace. Ah Jung hopped off Youngbae’s lap and stretched her limbs to make it seem as though she was ready to take a break. Youngbae imitated her actions before turning around.
 
“Hyorin?!” Youngbae was not expecting to see her. But most importantly, how did she know he was there. In that room to be more exact.
 
“What’s the meaning behind the text you sent me last night, huh?!” Hyorin whipped out her phone so that she could read the text out loud and clear. “‘Sorry Ran-ah*, but I think we should stop seeing each other.’ What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"
 
Ah Jung was awestruck from the moment that Hyorin walked into the room; she was the popular actress, model, and singer Min Hyorin after all. But upon hearing ‘stop seeing each other’ Ah Jung came spiraling back into reality. Ah Jung turn to look at the distressed look on Youngbae’s face. “Youngbae…"
 
Youngbae glanced at Ah Jung out from the corner of his eye, guilt visible as day. By then, there was already a small crowd gathering at the door and outside as well. Not wanting Ah Jung to be the center of attention, Youngbae advanced towards Hyorin ready to drag her somewhere else so that they can continue their conversation. “Come here."
 
“I’m not going anywhere until I get an explanation for you!” Hyorin whipped her wrist out of Youngbae’s grip and crossed her arms across her chest.
 
Youngbae ran his hand through his hair out of frustration. Hyorin wasn’t making his life any easier. He had hoped that this breakup would end smoothly, but he should’ve known better. “Eun R-"
 
“Min Hyorin-ssi? May I ask you what’s you’re relationship with Youngbae-ssi?"
 
Hyorin uncrossed her arms. “I’m his girlfriend."
 
Youngbae bit his lip and turned away out of frustration. “Ex-girlfriend,” Youngbae added at the end to make it clear. He quickly spun around to face Ah Jung. “Listen Ah Jung-"
 
“I think it’s best for us not to see each other until you’ve cleared up this mess.” Ah Jung walked pass Youngbae and Hyorin and makes her way out of their shared office, head casted downwards shoving past everyone who had gathered around.
 
Youngbae watched as Ah Jung walked away from him, her back getting smaller and smaller with every step she took. When she was completely out of his sight, he turned to Hyorin and dragged her out of the office. 
 
“Yah, where are we going?"
 
“We’re going to have a talk."
 
 
 



 

 
AYO~!! So I’m back after, like, a month. I promise that you will see the end of this fanfic before I go off to uni.
And please don’t curse me for using Min Hyorin as Youngbae oppa’s “ex.” I seriously couldn’t think of someone else. Actually, when I had planned this out I had intended to use a model in the first place but things happen so this is what I have. (I’m pretty much over the fact that oppa is dating Min Hyorin; if anything I fell in love with him even more! *^.^*)
Anyways, please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE~!! SARANGHAE~ ♥!!!!
 
*Ran= Min Hyorin’s real name is Jung Eun Ran so when it comes to a conversation between Youngbae and Hyorin he’ll be using her real name because it only makes sense for people who are dating to use each o