Are We Getting Along?

Did You Forget Me?

Though I was extremely excited before to be working on this new collaboration fashion line, now I felt like maybe I shouldn't have accepted the offer. One, there are so many things to be done in a short amount of time; and two, the almighty world-famous model, Taeyang, is a total devil! Who would've ever thought that behind all his glits and glammer, he was actually a devil within?! This had already been the second day on the project and I already can't take his nagging. I wanted to counter all his nagging back at him, since he did give me permission to be myself aroung him, but I decided to wait until I really couldn't stand it anymore. Right now I'm close but not nearly close enough.

"Shouldn't you make that a little more angled?"

"Yes sir."

"And the sleeves should be shorter. Along with the pants."

"Okay."

"And for this one-"

"I get it!" I lied. I couldn't hold it back. For every single little thing he has something to say.

He looked at me surprised, but that look was soon replaced with a mischievious smirk. "Feisty. I like it. Keep it that way. I'm taking a short break."

Finally! I was wondering when he was going to leave me alone. I worked silently for the next 15 minutes or so. It was actually really nice being able to hear myself think and breathe. I got up from my chair and stretched. I have been sitting for more than 2 hours, and finally decided to take my break. I walked over to the glass window and looked down at the busy streets. I compared it to the silent streets back in my hometown. Oh, how I missed it. But this was the career path I chose so there's nothing I can do about it now, thought I can always go back and visit. I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a hand trailing up the back of my thigh. Turning around, I was greeted by Taeyang. Our close proximity caused me to back up into the window.

"You have really nice and soft legs, ya'know?" Again he has the same smirk sprawled onto his face.

"And you are quite erted, if I might say so myself." For some reason, it was easier to talk down to him after I had snapped on him earlier.

"Only for you, babe." He said adding in a wink.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I pushed passed him and went back to the table with all my- I mean 'our' designs sprawled all over the tabletop. I examined each one over again and thought about how well our fashion senses actually collided with one another.

"We work well together, don't we?" I turned and made eye contact with Taeyang who was now standing next to me.

Smiling I replied, "I guess we do." I continued to examine the designs until what Taeyang said next caught me completely off guard.

"I'm pretty sure we would work just as good in bed."

I snapped my head up and looked him hard in the eyes with a look of disbelief scrawled all over my face. "Is the only thing you ever think about?"

He smirked as he leaned in closer to my face. "Only when I'm around you do I ever think about it. From those y long legs, to the swell of your and chest, everything about you just scream out y."

I just stared hard and long at him but eventually broke out into a fit of laughter. "That's funny! Probably the funniest thing I have ever heard all week."

Taeyang looked at me amused. "Is that so? Well sweetheart, expect more to come cause I still have a lot more to say in the near future."

I looked at him challengingly. "You're on." And that has gotten to be the worst mistake in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so...i apologize if this chapter is short and lame and lacking. but i thought i'd be nice if i added in their work aura and an ice breaker between the two before continuing. 

A quick character review.

Taeyang is a world-famous model who also does some acting. His stage name is Taeyang and his real name is Dong Youngbae. He actually really loves women, and is exrtremely flirty and can sometimes come off as a little bit over touchy. Therefore, you can say that he's quite a ert, but hey, the ladies love him nonetheless.

Kang Ah Jung is a rookie designer who has recently been in the spotlight due to her designs featured in a previous fashion line. So far, she has been the youngest to ever receive attention in their company. Ah Jung comes from the country (i haven't decided which one yet...) and came the city to pursue her dreams as a fashion designer. She's sweet but can be snappy at times; considered 'feisty' as Taeyang had mentioned.

Ok I really can't think of anything anymore to say about the character, but hopefully that clears some things up, and hopefully as this progresses, the characters' personality will come to light.

Comment, subscribe, and upvote juseyo~!