Date Arrangement...

Did You Forget Me?

Ah Jung's POV

"Are you  always so beautiful when you're working?"
I rolled my eyes. "Am I the one releasing this fashion line, or you?"
Taeyang smiled childishly. "Me of course. But it doesn't hurt to take a break and admire the sitting goddess next to me every once in a while." He rolled his chair over towards me. "So when are you going to go on a date with me?"
I put down my pencil and turned my whole body towards him. "Come closer," I said motioning him over with my fingers. He gladly complied. "If I kiss you would you stop bothering me?"
He smiled his gorgeous eye smile. "A kiss would only make me want you more, sweety."
Sighing, I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I started rolling my chair backwards but was stopped by a hand on my thigh. "Stop touching me in places I don't want you to."
Taeyang pulled my chair back to its previous spot. "You don't want my touches but your body does."
I kept my eyes closed and mentally agreed with him. Well, sort of. It usually takes me a while to get used to a guy before I can initiate skinship with him. With Daesung for example, it took me a month to get to know him before skinship happened. But with Taeyang it was different. I didn't flinch or shy away from his touches. If anything I was more bold with him; sometimes a bit too bold for my liking. There was something familiar in his touches, something that made me feel safe, something that was almost... Nostalgic. But they were definetly more erted.
While thinking, Taeyang had decided to get bold with his actions. His hands ghostly slithered its way higher up my skirt, but he retrieved it.
"You're gross," I mumbled.
"But you love me," he whispered. I felt his hot breath on my lips and immediately opened my eyes. I stared into his smiling eyes and was completely mesmerized. "You totally have the hots for me," he chuckled, totally ruining the moment.
I stared at him with a blank look. "I think it's you who has the hots for me."
His face continued to stay in in my face. "Of course I do. If I didn't I wouldn't come onto you everyday." His eyes dart down to look at my lips before locking eyes again.
"."
"What?"
". That's what this atmosphere is." I clarified.
Taeyang sat in his seat with a smile. ", huh? Does that mean that you're ually attracted to me?"
I thought for a second. "If you didn't come onto me all the time, and maybe respect my personal space I may be." Half a lie, but he doesn't need to know that. 
He hummed in acknowledgment. “Do you have a date to Jiyong’s exclusive Valentine’s party?"
“No. And I don’t plan on going."
“That’s no fun. I’m going to be so bored without you there."
I shrugged. “That’s your loss, I guess."
“You have to go,” Taeyang said, grasping my hand.
I jumped. “Why do I ‘have' to go?"
He grinned boyishly. “Because you’re going to be my date."
“I’m not going and I’m not going to be your date. Now let go of my hand,” I said as I tried shaking him off of me.
“Not until you agree to go the party with me as my date,” he said.
I glared at him, but he didn’t back down. “Fine. Let’s just meet up there.” I can just stand him up by not going. Brilliant~!!
“Nuh-uh. I’m going to be picking you up, sweetheart. That would be the more gentlemanly thing to do."
I gave him a weak smile. I hate you Taeyang!!
 
 
 



 

 
AYO~!! It’s no longer Valentine’s Day, but the idea came to me literally the day before V-Day so ohs wells~ hehe. Btw I know this chapter is crappy, but anticipate the next chapter which should be up tomorrow hopefully (no promises!).
COMMENT, SUB, and UPVOTE JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3!!!!