Can It Be?

Did You Forget Me?

 

Ah JUNG'S POV

 

"I promise you that I'll come back for you and marry you." Youngbae said with a smile.

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light coming in through the window. Again, I had a dream about Youngbae. I know that at this point I should just let him go, but a part of my heart is still waiting for him to come back and marry me. I mean, seriously dude! How long are you goin to keep a girl waiting, especially after all the time she waited for you to come back to her? THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL COMMITMENT!! I sat up in my chair and groaned as I stretched my muscles. Dammit! I forgot that I fell asleep while drawing these designs. I rubbed my eyes , and sat slouching in my chair as I stared off into space. I listened to the endless ticking of the clock, and just continued staring into emptiness for I was actually enjoying the peace for once. But that didn't last long, because Daesung came busting into the room calling out my at the top of his lungs. There goes the peace.

"Ah Jung-ah~!! Omo!" He started laughing hysterically, clutching his stomach all the while doing so. "You look like a panda!"

"What are you talking about?" Daesung just continued laughing until he was rolling on the floor, not bothering to answer my question.

Rolling my eyes, I got up and made my way towards the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my smeared makeup. I scoffed. "That's it?" I laughed to myself before washing my face clean of the mess. When I came out, there was breakfast and coffee sitting next to my work. Attached to it was a note:

 

Here's breakfast for the pretty, hardworking Kang Ah Jung~!! (≧∇≦) Keep up the good work, ne~?!

                                        -Daesungie ^_^

 

As I read the note I thought of Daesung's cute eye smile. He was always looking out for me like an older brother, and I love him dearly for that. "I guess I now owe him lunch."

 

 

 

TAEYANG'S POV

It was already noon when I arrived back at the office. Yes, while I was at home having a goodnight's sleep I left Ah Jung to finish up the last two designs we were working on. I hesitated in entering the office we were working in. What if she attacks me or something for leaving her to work by herself? When I finally opened the door I was surprised by several things. 1) She didn't attack me as I thought she would. 2) She was still in the same clothes. And 3) She looked absolutely stunning sitting in her designated work chair with her hair piled high on her head , and with no makeup on. The afternoon sun was just a bonus to add to her already goddess-like appearance.

"How long do you plan on just standing there, eye me?"

Eye ?! How would she know? Shes not even looking at me. "Good morning to you, too." I said.

"I believe the correct term is 'Good Afternoon,' Taeyang-ssi." Why does she always have to be so...so... UGH~!!

I didn't say anything and sat down across the table from her. It seems as though she had already finished the two designs from last night a long time ago, and was now working on another one. I watched as her pencil made contact with the paper over and over again; her graceful were mesmerizing. Slowly, my eyes began to wonder upwards from her hand to her arm, and finally to her face. With her hair out of her face like this, I was able to get a good look at her face. She was actually quite beautiful.

"I know I'm beautiful and all, but can you please get to work?"

Nice way to ruin the moment... "Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Go take a look at the two designs on the clothesline." She pointed to the 'clothesline' with two designs hanging from it without tearing away her attention from her work. I shrugged my shoulders and got up from my chair. As I approached the designs, I was able to spare all the hard work and consideration Ah Jung had put into it. They were both very chic, not too flashy, and very swagalicious. Just my style.

"UGH~!!" I jumped when An Jung suddenly groaned out loud. "I'm tired! Why do I have to sit here all day and draw these darn designs?!" She exclaimed, falling dramatically onto the table. I looked back at the designs, thinking that she really did work hard.

"Take a break, Ah Jung." 

"Why should I listen to you?"

I sighed. I walked over to her and pulled her up from her seat. "Can't you listen to me for once? I want you to take a break." She looked surprised. I didn't scare her did I?

We stood there staring into each other's eyes. Ah Jung... No! They can't possibly be the same people. But... Their eyes. They look so much alike...

"Taeyang-ssi?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

She bit her bottom lip before speaking. "I would like to take my break now, if you don't mind."

"Ah, of course." I released my hold on her arm. She slowly walked to the door and left the room without another word. I then turned my attention towards the window. Many thoughts flooded my mind as I watched cars zoom past one another on the street.

 

Ah Jung... My first love. Where are you now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYO~!! Extremely short update in my opinion, but yeah. Heres an update after the longest of times.

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ ❤~!!!!