Fashion Show

Did You Forget Me?
Ah Jung’s POV
Jiyong lied about that little vacation he promised me. The days that I was promised off was spent cleaning up and polishing each created outfit until they were crisp clean. I didn't really mind since I was too busy doing my own things and never really ran into Youngbae.
 
But here I am, standing behind the scenes watching models enter and exit the runway. The feeling of seeing my designs put on display for some of the best stylists out there makes me want to cry. It was all too unrealistic!
 
Finally, it came down to the last design that was all alone created by Youngbae—I mean, Taeyang. He sure took his time while out on the runway and being the final act he brought the crowd to their feet. When he finally returned, all the previous models were ready to do one last trip before Taeyang went out on stage to make a little speech.
 
“Thanks for everyone who came out today in honor of the launching of my first ever fashion line. The outfit I am wearing was designed solely by myself. The others were co-desgined by Ms. Kang Ah Jung. Can I get her on stage please?"
 
My eyes widened. This wasn’t part of the plan! I tried to hide but there were already hairstylists and some models that were already pushing me to the runway entrance. With all the pushing and ushering I nearly fell face first, but luckily I didn’t. Knowing that I was now in front of a crowd I plastered a smile on my face as I walked down the runway with what I considered confidence.
 
Youngbae smiled at me as I neared him. Upon seeing his eye smile, my heart skipped a beat. Not seeing him for a few days made me almost forget the drama that ensued the last time we were together.
 
“Ms. Kang Ah Jung is an upcoming designer, and the designer that I chose to work with. She has an eye for individuality and detail. Please look forward to her future work! Thank you once again for attending this show, and before I wrap up there is one very important announcement I would like to make.”
 
I was too busy smiling at the audience to realize that Youngbae was staring at me.
 
“Ah Jung,” Youngbae whispered.
 
“Ne?” I looked up at him and what he did next caught me off guard completely.
 
With his arm wrapped securely around my waist I heard him say, “Ms. Kang Ah Jung and I are officially dating!” My eyes widened to the point in which I was sure that they would fall out of their socket. I continued to stare at him with the same expression as he smiled warmly at all the cameras that were flashing nonstop. He then turned to me with the same beautiful smile and pecked me on the lips. That little gestures set the cameras on fire, just like how my cheeks and ears were feeling at this point.
 
 
 
 
AYO~!! Sorry for being out for the longest time ever! So, this is finally the end. Yes, it was very short and to the point because I at endings. BUT I am thinking of whether I should add a bonus chapter or not? Whatcha think??
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~❤️!!!!