Chapter 5

School,Love and Friends

I open the door of my house.

"Already home ?" My mom said while walking towards me.

"I come late today."

"It is 7 p.m."

"No Mom. It is 9 p.m."

"Oh God !! I didn't see time.

"Hahaha !!! I saw it."

"At least, I make dinner."

"What is it ?"

"Pasta !!!"

I set the table for my mom. She puts the pasta on plates and we eat my Mom's pasta.

"I think you should go sleep." My mom said.

"And you ?"

"No. I have something to do before." I nod and go in my room. I put my pyjama and go sleep.

*Tomorrow Morning*

I wake early this morning. I prepared myself for school. I walk downstairs. No sight of Mommy. Where is she ?

"Mommy !!" I yells.

No respond. Maybe she still sleeping. I go in her bedroom. She wasn't there. I sigh and go make my breakfast. On the fridge's door were a note from my mom.

'Soomin, I had to leave earlier to the shop because of an order. See you later. Kiss Mom.'

What should I eat ? Pancakes ? Eggs with sausages ? Waffles ? French toast ? All of them ? How a bowl of cereals ? Yes. What an excellent idea.

I take a bowl, put cereal in it and eat. Now, let's wake up Ailee. I walk out of my house and I go towards Ailee's house. I knocks.

"Hhm." She said while scratching her head.

"I know I'm 45 minutes early but I don't want to be late again. Yesterday, I was in hell sitting beside Sunny."

She walk away. I enter and close the door. Ailee was now in her room. I sit on the couch and wait for her.

"Why didn't you do my breakfast ?" She asked while walking down the stairs.

"I came only for wake you up. I ate cereal for breakfast. I wouldn't do pancakes for you." She laugh.

"Then, I will make my breakfast."

She finish and we leave her house.

I think is the first time, we can walk without any rush. Is not the first I came earlier. We would walk and half the way to school. She would said she forgot something.

Not easy for her to wake up and for me to go to school.

We walk in class. Wow, It looks like that a class with only five students.

"You see what happen when you come earlier." I whisper. "You can choose seat in front, in back, in the middle, near the door, near the windows."

"Ok. Ok."

"Ok. What ?"

"They have good thing to go school earlier."

"Since today, can you please wake up earlier."

"No. Can you imagine me at 6 a.m. ? My face swollen."

"What is the use of make up ? Hide your imperfection in your face, right ? I don't know since I don't put make up. Waste of time."

"You aren't need make up. Your face is always cute." Someone said.

I look back to see Jimin smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling back. "But since when you're here ?"

"When you said 'I don't put make up'. Why ? Were you talking about me ?"

"No. No." I said quickly.

"Try with other girls. I'm sure that they talked about your entry in class." Said Ailee.

"Really ?" He said.

Ailee and I look at him perplex.

Is he kidding or he really thinks he isn't popular with girls ? Sometimes with him, we must think twice.

"Girls drool when they see you." Ailee said.

"For real ?"

"You know what ?? Try it. Go find a girl and greet her." Ailee told him.

"Ok." He walks away and greets a random girl. From where I was I could tell she was happy no... ECSTATIC. She would be happy for the remain of the month.

"What do we were talking ?" Ailee asks.

"The use of make up."

"Oh yeah..."

"Hello !!" Ailee was cutting by Hyorin who had just entered in class with Leo.

"Hello." We said to them.While we were greeting them Jimin came back to us.

"You were right." Jimin said. "I wasn't thinking I was popular."

"Leo hit him for me." Ailee suppliates.

Leo do as Ailee said.

"Ouch !! Why do you do that ?"

"You deserve it." Leo said.

"Why did you ask him to hit me ?"

"You're Kingka. Do you think your Fans would accept it if it was me ?"

Jimin eyes lit up.

"I have Fans ?"

"Can someone..." Ailee said.

Leo hit him again.

"Thanks you Leo." Ailee and I said.

"How did you know she would ask this ?" Hyorin asks.

"Ailee loves to hit people who deserve it and Jimin certainly deserve it."

"Unfortunately, I can't do it myself." Ailee sighed.

"You know I'm still here." Jimin said.

"We know this Jimin." I said.

"You're so mean with me !" He whines.

"We are not mean we just try to not be exasperate by you attitude." Ailee exclaimed.

"Even if it's hard." I said smiling.

"So do I have to thank you for you efforts ?" he asked.

"Yes. You should do it." Ailee and I replied together.

"Ok...Thank you for not being so exasperate.. I think."

"Welcome. How come you here at this hour ?" Ailee asked.

"I always here before you so I should ask this!"

"It's quite true...It's because this time Ailee did not overslept and did not forgot something at her home. Here an other person who makes me exasperate. I must say that it's because of me we are here at this hour. I wake up her earlier." I said sighing and pointing at Ailee

Ailee opens ready to reply but the bell rings.

"We should go sit." I said grinning.

Before sitting Jimin turned to us and invited us to eat with him. Once again my dear Ailee answers with a thumbs up ignoring me refusing this offer.

Jimin smiled at us happy that 'we' accepted and turn to face the teacher who were just entering.

"You don't have to be afraid of the Trio they are just good for talking they never act." She said trying to reassure me.

"I hope."

Anyways this time, I would not let them intimidate me.

*Lunch Time*

Since we passed the door of the cafeteria with Jimin the Queenkas were watching us,obviously with fire in their eyes. I think they don't really appreciate the fact that I am ignoring the pact.

Jisoo and Insoo immediatly greeted us.

"We are lucky this week. Since the end of last year you didn't even pay a single visit but this week it is the second time. Is it because of the beautiful newcomer here?." Insoo exclaimed pointing at Hyorin

Hyorin became embarassed even if she tried to cover it.

"It's n-not exactly like that...It's because you and Jimin invited us." she stuttered.

We all laughed how suddenly Hyorin was timid.

5 minutes later Daehyun and Ji Hoon come sit at the table. Don't need to say Ailee wasn't paid attention to what I was saying.

"You know what ? I will go talk with Jimin and Daehyun."

"Sorry. I wasn't listening. What you said ?" I sighed at her reply.

"I said go talking with Jihoon."

"No. No. Continue what you was saying."

"How I could continue ? You missed something important and I don't want to repeat."

I walked toward them.

"It's look like you have been ditched by your friend." Daehyun said.

"Yeah... she is always like that when she is captivated by a man." I replied

" Ah! So she is interested by Ji Hoon ?"

"It's a little obvious, no ?"

"More than a little if you want to know." Jimin said.

"And you, are you interested by a man ?" Daehyun asked me.

"I think our first conversation go way too far since you are still a stranger to me!"

"I think you're right...so what I can ask or say that will be correct for our first conversation ?" He laughed.

"I can already say that the both of you LOVE food !" Jimin exclaimed."But she never seems to get fatter though..."

"I will take that for a compliment...But it's true I love food maybe it's because my mother is a excellent cook."

"I would like to taste your mom's food. Can you bring some tommorow ?" Daehyun questioned me.

"I would like to have some too since it's been a long time I didn't get to chance to have a bite of  your mom's food..." Jimin said.

"I can even do better... I invite you two to come at my mom Cafe today she will happy that I invite other friends."

"Okay let's do that." These two said excited.


New Chapter Online

Subscribe and Comments

Please ^-^