Chapter 7

School,Love and Friends

"Soomin !!" Hyorin said while waving her hand in front of my face.

"What you were thinking ?" Asked Jimin.

"All the things that happened last year" I muttered only for him to hear

"Ohh...I see." Jimin said lowly.

"Leo come with me." I said while stand up."We going to see if my mom needs help."

He gets up without any complaints. Of course, he gets up. It allows him to not start a conversation with the others.

While we were walking Leo stopped me by taking my arm.

''Why are you stopping me ? I said we were going to help my mom." I asked him.

''It was tense between you and Jimin.'' He bluntly said.

''What are you talking about ? We haven't talk for 2 minutes! How can you said that.''

''I make good observations since I'm not talking that much. Even more you were daydreaming.''

''Maybe you're right... But it shouldn't be something for you to worry about'.'

''You are my friend though...'' He mumbled.

I smiled at him and gived him a big hug. He surely didn't know but simple thing like that sentence he just said and his worrying attitude to me could make me retrieve a part of moral. He gived me a quick hug before parting away for me. We continued walking and we entered the kitchen.

''Good you are here! I was searching for somebody to help me serve the nine people on you table.'' My mom exclaimed when she saw me.

''It's exactly why I came here actually.'' I replied.

''Oh Darling, you are so a good daughter.'' She said overreacting a bit but I still accepted the compliment.

Leo and me took some plates and helped my mother bring them to our table.

''OMO! My little Jiminie and my big boy Insoo.'' My mom almost screamed when she saw them.

''Surprise...'' I quietly said.

Jimin and Insoo quickly get up of the chair and greeted my mom with a hug.

''Don't you recognize me Mrs. ?'' Jisoo shyly asked.

"Of course I do Jisoo. Your couple made more than one envious in my cafe actually.'' At this sentence Jisoo turned red and smiled widely.

I presented Daehyun and JiHoon to my mom and give out a hand to Leo and my mom who was serving others...He surely got manners this guy. But once again, destiny came to play me a tour. The only two chairs that was still disponible where beside Hyorin and Jimin. I started to walk toward that chair but Leo always this fast smiled at me and sat on the chair. In his eyes we could see the clear meaning of his action. I cursed him in my head and slowly sat on ther chair remaining.

''Are you happy to be sitting next to the best ?'' He asked me.

''The best for ?''

''The best man of course.'' He said smiling at me. Why did you said that while those memories are coming back to me. I looked at him and didn't reply.

''You should approve I think.'' He said. You shouldn't think of me as a defenseless animal.

''You are indeed the best man...mainly for kissing.'' I whispered with a lot of allusions. He looked at me shocked.

Actually, I always acted like the item I said we were to Ailee I would keep distance but I would sometimes talk to him like a couple that both agree to stop a relationship and keep being friend but being in the Cafe with him make the memories being deeply printed in my soul unable to be chased out and make my anger grows.

I eat my cake in silence.

"Mrs. Baek, you're still the best." Insoo said and thumps up my mom.

"Thanks you Insoo."

"Nothing for Ma'am."

"Daehyun, do you like it ?" Hyorin asks.

"Delicious as the name." He chuckles. "But now, I want a cheesecake."

"You like cheesecake ?" Ailee said.

"I LOVE cheesecake."

Will she tells Daehyun that I make the best cheesecake ? Of course, she will. She always proud to talk about the things I'm the best at. 

"Soomin is the best for cooking it." Ailee exclaimed with a big smile.

You see.

"Is it true ?"

"Oh Yess !!" Jimin said.

"Unfortunately, my daughter is better than me for making cheesecake. Shame on me." My mom said.

"I think you're too much, mom."

"No. It's supposed to be me the good cook."

"Cheesecake. The only cake I can do better than you."

"I hope it would just that." She said smiling. "I will leave you. I have a shop if you didn't know."

"It would be cool of you could make it for Daehyun." Ailee smirked at me.

Again.

"No. It's okay." Daehyun said blushing.

After this we get in a more comfortable conversation. I try my best to ignore Jimin comments. After hours, we leave the shop. Jisoo, Leo and Hyorin take the bus. Daehyun, Insoo and Jimin take the way opposite of Ailee, Jihoon and I.

It was as i walk by myself. They were chuckling behind me. I would like to walk faster to go home and let them alone.

*Next Morning*

Yet knock the door of Ailee's house, she jumps on me and hugs me tightly.

"I...can't...breath." I said.

She let me go.

"Why  are you so happy ?" I said while rubbing my neck.

"He did it." She said while jumping ecstatically.

"Who did what ?" I said raising a eyebrow.

"Jihoon."

"Nice. That's a part of my question. Can you say the other, please ?"

"We are going out after school." She said happy.

"Really !?!" I said.

"Yes!!!" She yells.

I hug her. We jumps together like idiots in the middle of the street at the morning. We walk together to the school.

"You seem very happy." Hyorin said to Ailee when she saw her.

"I'm more than you think."

"Seriously ? What happened ?"

"I will hang out with Jihoon after school."

"No way !!! You're lucky."

"I know."

"I don't know what to wear."

"I know." Leo said.

Since when he is here ? And why he didn't walk away when he hear us talk about Jihoon and Ailee ?

"You know ?" Ailee and Hyorin asked perplex.

"Some clothes." I laugh at his comment.

I knew it. When does Leo was interesting in clothes ?

Ailee hits Leo.

"You know it's important how I look ! Stop kidding please."

"How much times we heard this ?" He said looking at me.

"Don't know. How much date had you, Ailee ?"

Leo and I laugh.

"But you know I will help you for this." I said.

"Me too, I will." Hyorin said.

Ailee looks at Leo.

"Not me." He shooks his head. "Since when I care of it."

The bell rings and we walk in our class.


Sorry it takes a lot  of times.

We actually had the internet taken away for some days.

We are starting school soon (In 2 days) it's a good thing  since we could take some real facts of our school !

Suscribe and Comments PLEASEEEE :)