Chapter 2

School,Love and Friends

"Welcome to the Delicious Cafe !" I said smiling " It's my mother's Cafe, she makes the best desserts in the town"

"The desserts are really no joke." exclaimed Ailee. "Right Leo ?"

"Yes, they are" Leo said with a little smile

"If it can makes Leo smile,I have to try them right now" Hyorin whispers thinking Leo would not hear

"I hear that. Even if you think I did not"Leo bluntly said. Wow maybe the longer sentence he said in presence of Hyorin

"No offense. It's just an observation." She replied amused

Leo glances at her before entering in the shop to greet my mother and we all follow him in.

"Annyeong Mom." I shouted

"Hello sweetie I'm in the back." My mother replied

"Let's go in the kitchen." I said to my friends while I lead them to the back.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs." said my friends.

"Oh hello kids ! You are new here right ?" She pointed to Hyorin.

"Yes, I'm new in your daughter's school." Hyorin said.

"Welcome here pretty" she said before turning her head to me

"You came here to help me ?"she asked me

"Maybe later but I came here to make my friends taste your delicious cupcakes !"

"I just have to put them in the oven. While waiting for this you could help me with the cafe !" 

"You don't have to worry Mom we will be the best employees for the day" I replied reassuring her.

"Thank you ! I want 2 people for the service, one person to take the second cash register and one in the kitchen. You don't know how much this place I've been busy these days at this hour."She exclamed really happy.

"I'll stay here." Leo said.

"Nobody would take this job anyway." Ailee blurted.

Leo glares at her.

"We want to see cute guys." Hyorin said giggling.

Hyorin, Ailee and I go in front of the Cafe.

"I want to be the caishier." Hyorin said.

"Ok."

"I will begin with this table." I said to Ailee pointing at a table of 3 guys very HANDSOME

"Ok but don't forget..."

*"Next time, it will be you that go take commands for cute guys."*I cut her and walk towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I give them my killer smile.

"Annyeong." One of them said and command for him and his friends.

"I love her smile." I could hear from the guys while walking towards the kitchen. I returned and smiled. For my defense sometimes it's funny to play these games with guys

It was now Ailee turn to take the commands of a table with HANDSOME boys

"I could do this job everyday if they were always good-looking boys like that !" She squealed before taking the way to their table.

These games kept going until the moment my mom call us to taste these amazing cupcakes she has take out of the oven. We were all around the table each of us have take a cupcake.

"Things will got serious soon." My mom said. "Something have to say something before the start of this secret ritual ?"

"Ritual ?" Hyorin laughed " In what I've got myself in ?"

"This ritual is a special request to God or whatever you want to call it. I want you have a good  year with a lot of life lessons..." My mom started. Suddenly my stomach growled.

"I would have more to say but I think my daughter would die even before I finish." she continued.

They all laughed letting me in embarassed state. Poor me :'(

"So let's eat now. I'm hungry too." Ailee said. At least I got someone to defend me. "But me I tried to cover it otherwise to certain people. " She looked at me. Maybe I shouldn't count on her to do that.

They all laughed again. Is that my day to being humiliated in front of everyone ? I even hear a cook laugh !

"Let's eat." Hyorin said.

All of us take a bite of the cupcake.

"Wow !! Mrs.Baek it's so good."

"Thanks you Hyorin." My mom smiled.

"As always." Ailee and Leo said in ** same time.

The phone of my mom ring in her office. She ran to answer it. After a few minute, my mom come back.

"Stay here. I'll be back."

"Don't worry Mrs.Baek. We won't quit the kitchen.." Leo said smiling.

"Ok. I'll go now." My mom leave the kitchen.

"Why is when we're in a cafe you talk a lot ?" Hyorin said.

"Please stop with that !" He groaned while taking a pinch of flour and throwing at her face

"Are you serious now ?" She asked."Do you really want to start that."

"Why not?" He replied smiling satisfied.

"Can I take this ? " She asked me.

I don't even have the time to respond before she start throwing flour at Leo.

Soon WorldWide War III was declared in the kitchen of my mom's cafe. It's chance that almost every employees quited they were a few that stayed for the last hour.

Leo was pouring flour on the head on Hyorin and the instant after he was running away Hyorin's anger.There times like this when Leo suprises everyone. Ailee and I were laughing at the situation when my mom enters suddenly.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO MY KITCHEN !" My mom shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at my mom.

"Do you know how much are these bags ?" She asked. We shaked our heads.

"Sorry." Hyorin and Leo exclamed bowing at 90 degrees.

"Oh wait...They are the bags my assistant commands.They aren't the bags I use usually. That's at least a good thing for you !" She started. "Now clean this up ! I have errands to do before going home. So the four of you will close the store. All the employees can go home"  She finished. She mades a step toward the door before retraces his steps toward Ailee and me. 

She throws some flour at our faces. Why she even do that ?

"You are just as much responsable than them but it will be unfair that they were the only one to be dirty !"She grinned at me proud of herself and mades her way out.

"Now let's clean !"Ailee shouted and put on the radio near her.

We were now cleaning since 30 minutes. Why flour is so difficult to wash. We were singing on the song Night and day of Wheesung (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdep8srF-w8) while we were cleaning the last spot of flour.

"FINISH !" we screamed together.

"I have to go home now." Ailee said.

"I think we all have." I replied.

I closed the store and we went outside.

We bid our goodbye. Ailee and me separated our way from Leo and Hyorin since they were taking the bus. I was secretly hoping that they will not argue in the streets.

I walked Ailee home.

"See you tomorrow." She yelled from her door. I waved my hand at her and I start walking to my home.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Online :)
How do you find it ?

We know it takes time but we will try to make faster next time 
Please Support our fanfic