Chapter 15

School,Love and Friends

"Hello." I said while walking in the house of Ailee.

She hummed and scratched her head.

"Wow !! I think it's the worst greeting you ever did." I joked.

She groaned and walked in her room. I sat on the couch and waited her to be more nice to talk with. After few minutes, she finally walk out from her bedroom.

"Hyorin told me you were with Daehyun yesterday. What happened ?" She said smirking.

"Seriously !" I said and walked out of the house. "Nothing. We worked on the project of Math, he helped me make food and he stayed for dinner." Ailee followed me outside.

"That's everything except nothing." She said.

"With you ever little things are bigs." I stated while we walked toward school.

"Because everything -especially a relationship- start with little things. Duh !"She poked my forehead.

"Yeah...Yeah...I see Hyorin and Leo will should go to them quickly." I ran to where they were.

"You won't escape this discussion for a long time." She yelled while walking to us.

"Hey ! You are my saviours, thanks a lot." I said to them.

" I bet we are. Who would save you from Ailee anyways except from us ?" Leo asked.

" You made a point. A really good point." Ailee said catching us.

The bell rang.

"Guys, I think we should go to class." Hyorin said.

We made our ways to the classroom.

"I ain't done with you though. We are going to continue this discussion soon." She whispered into my ear and she laughed.

My God ! My best friend is so silly...

~

I put my things on my locker. When I was about to pull out my hands, someone close the door's locker on them.

"F**k !" I yelled and look up to see who did it.

Sunny.

"Did it hurt ?" Yuri said as Sunny and Suzy laughed.

I blow my finger even if I knew it would not make a difference.

"I thought last time you understand what we told you." Yuri said.

"But you did exactly the opposite." Suzy continued.

"We used easy words for you to understand." Sunny said.

"And you for some reasons that I don't understand...maybe you are masochist, you go eat with Kingkas every single days." Suzy said.

"We know that Ailee is dating Jihoon and we don't care of it. He isn't Jimin or Insoo." Yuri said. "Take a table for the fifth of you. You can even bring Daehyun along."

"Tell me why you are so disobedient ?" Suzy said.

Do I have to answer that ?

Yuri hit my left hand with her book.

"S**t !" I screamed.

"Answer me !" Suzy exclaimed.

"Ailee want to eat with them." I whispered.

"Making a dog again." Yuri said.

"Your friend don't understand you don't want to eat with your ex."

I look at my feet.

"Wait !" Yuri said and lift my chin with her finger. "Don't tell me she didn't know about you and Jimin or why did you broke up with him." I said nothing looking away.

"Wow !! It's awesome." Suzy said.

"Please don't tell her." I whispered.

"Why would we ? It's a big new." Yuri said and they leaved.

"And for your finger that was a aperitif. Don't make a big deal with it." Suzy yelled.

I sighed and closed properly my locker's door. I joined my friends with my lunch.

"Why it take you so long to come ?" Hyorin asked.

"I was disturbed by the Trio."

"Don't talk of them now please. I'm eating." Ailee said shaking her hand to tell me to stop.

"But..."

"If it's about the trio you can tell me after school."

"Okay." I said weak.

"Instead, I'll tell you what I did yesterday with Jihoon." She said with a immense joy.

"I'm eating too." Leo said.

"Haha. Funny."

She talked about her and Jihoon almost all the lunch time. Nothing serious. It was something like they walked together to Ailee's house, they did their homework together and watched TV still together. They texted each other a good night. I was too stressed to really take attention. I wondered how Ailee will react about the news she will hear. Will it be different if it's me or the trio ? Will she take it bad or extremely bad ? With Ailee we never know. Leo as always tried to be busy with something. Hyorin maybe she was really listening to Ailee. She's still new. Soon, she would be tired Ailee's excitement.

"Was it important what you wanted to say about the Trio ?" Ailee asked me when we were about to go take our thing for the next periods.

"Not really but I want you to wait me before going to your locker and I would tell you."

"Okay. I know I didn't let you say it and it seemed urgent. I feel guilty as a friend to not listen to you when you need."

"It's alright."

For a second, I don't think it was.

~

For some reasons, Mrs. Cho, our teacher of chemistry, had to express her anger on me. I had to stay after class to clean up the room. Ailee by a really chance of mine she waited for me.

"Mrs. Ailee, don't stay here watching." Mrs. Cho interrupted it.

"But..."

"Do you heard me ? Leave."

Mrs. Cho ruined my chance. I had to clean faster. When I finally finish, I sprint to Ailee's locker. As my chance was destructed by Mrs. Cho, the Trio were already talking to Ailee. Her face wasn't really good to see. It was like she feel betrayed. I go to my locker waiting for the stormed to come. Not even five minutes later, Ailee come to me yelling.

"What is that s**t !?!"

"Can you please lower your voice ?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"You want me to stay calm." she said louder.

"Yes. A bit." She breathed a couple times.

"You know what the Trio told me. You dated Jimin last year and you broke up because you saw him kissed a girl. They are really desperate to create story like that." She said and chuckled.

I was looking at my feet since she said "Trio".

"Don't-Don't tell me what they told me was the truth." She stuttered.

It's the second or third time I heard her stuttered.

"The girl it was Suzy."

"Why don't you tell me it's false !?!"

"Because I'm tired. Tired of lying to you."

She gasped.

"You dated Jimin and you never tell me." She yelled.

I look around feeling uneasy.

"Look at me." She said taking my face in one of her hand and pressed it.

"It hurts." I whispered.

She let me go and try to calm down.

"Explain to me."

"What you want to know ?"

"Everything ! How you start dated and how it finished."

"We started date when I told you it wasn't date..."

"From the start you were lying."

"No ! I seriously didn't know it was a date. Anyways, that day he told me he loved me, I replied the same thing."

"I would like to tell you I knew it would happen but at the moment I'm mad."

"One week after we wanted to tell you..."

"Why you didn't ?"

"Do you remembered when Insoo came without Jimin and I go for him ?"

She nod and crossed her arms.

"The day before Suzy told me to stay away from Jimin. I don't how but she knew for me and Jimin." A tear flow on my cheek. "When Jimin didn't come, I go for him and found him kissing Suzy. I told him to not talk to me again. Strangely, he did. And Suzy texted me that night. It was saying "Now that you know what I will do if you are dating a Kingka don't try to steal them from me". I still remembered what it said."

"And why you didn't tell me you dated him ?"

"It didn't last two weeks. Even Insoo could make it longer. I-I was really ashamed by that. I should knew Jimin would be like Insoo. Insoo for him it's like a older brother that you want to impressed." I was crying.

"What make me really angry it's the fact that you knew I wanted the both of you dated. You didn't even let me beat him. You told me about your relationship months after it happened. Not even by your choice."

"Sorry." I look at my feet whipping my tears.

"I don't want your apologies." She said leaving me crying.

I took my things and went home. I took a long bath. I sat on the couch and watched TV. The bell rang. I went to open it. Leo was in front of me.

"Are you alright ?"

I nod. He hugged me. I was taken aback but hugged back because it feel great to have someone you can count on. I'm not used to him to hug me but each time I feel better. As a older brother holding a little sister.

"Ailee told me."

"Everything ?"

"Yes."

We sat on the couch.

"I come here to told you that I wasn't mad at you." I look at him attentively. "I know each time you and Ailee talk about boys I'm not really listen to you or get annoyed. So, it's normal if you didn't tell me about it. I'm sorry to not really be there when you needed or need it. Sorry if I'm
not a good friend."

One more time, I cried.

"You're a great as a friend. You always there when I need you." I hugged him tightly. "We understand that you aren't interested to our boys stories. I think it's us who aren't good friend. We talk a lot of things you don't appreciate but we still keep it up."

"I know you would make effort if I had to talk about a girl."

"You think ?" I said finally releasing him from my embrace.

"I'm sure. It would be so unexpected. You would torture for more information." He said smiling.

"You know I feel really better."

"Why do you think I come ?" He grinned.

"Express yourself. I thought you came because you were sad."

"Ok. Maybe both." He said shyly.

"Thanks you."

"Anytime. I have to go." He got up from the couch.

"Ok." I hugged him tightly. "You are a really good friend."

"Thanks." he said and leave.


I give a big thanks to those who suscribed and follow our story. We are really thankful. Please subscribe, follow and even more comments. Thank you all single of you.