Chapter 6

School,Love and Friends

After School, I go to my locker to take my stuffs.

Such a stupid I am. I invited Kingkas to my mom's Coffee shop.

"Is it true, Soomin ?" Ailee yelled while walking towards me.

"Yes. It's true I'm Baek Soomin."

"Funny." She said sarcastically.

"I think too." I giggle.

"I was talking about something important."

"I don't think so. I don't have any idea of what are you talking about."

"You invited Kingkas to come with us to your mom's Coffee Shop." She jumped while clapping her hands along.

"I know I'm stupid."

"What ?!? It's totally a good news that they are coming."

"I don't see any good news."

"It's an excellent idea."

"I don't see anything good in it."

"All. You asked KINGKAS to come with YOU in your MOTHER'S Cafe shop."

"I just see tomorrow. Me and the Trio who will harass me."

"I thought I tell you to not be concerned by the Trio."

"It's easy for you. It isn't you who they tell to not talk to Kingkas."

"I know but..." Ailee was cutting by Hyorin who was coming towards us.

"Everyone wait for you. What do you do ?"

"Sorry. We didn't know." Ailee said.

Hyorin forced us to follow her.

It wasn't just Jimin and Daehyun who wait for us. Insoo, Jihoon and Jisoo were now going with us.

What did I do to deserve it ?

The six of us. No. The nine of us arrived to the Delicious Cafe.

"I look forward to see your mom again." Jimin said excited.

"You can take place I'm going to see my mom." I said as I headed in the back of the shop.

"Mom!! I'm here. Can you make some foods for my friends please ?" I yelled.

"Ok. I will bake something for the four of you."

"Actually...We are 9!!"

"Woaah!! Who did you invited ?"

"It's a surprise! I can just say that you know some of them."

"Then, I'll do my best."

I came back to my friends and the others.

"It has a lot more clients than the last time I came." Said Jimin smiling.

"Did you miss the Cafe ?" Ailee asked.

"Of course !!! I was here all days..." He said really embarrassed.

"Since today, I'm sure Soomin and her mom will accept that you come everyday !" Ailee exclaimed.

"I would appreciate if you don't say things like that." I whispered to her.

"Why ? I should have to do it since last year but I let you do something stupid."

"It's all over now so it's not like we could actually repair it."

"Who said it's all over ?"

"Just let stop talk about the past... please do that for me okay ?"

I tried to not think about it but all the memories of this sorrowful past started to flow into my mind.

*Flashback*

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. Jimin was standing at my door.

"Are you ready ?" He asked.

"Yes, just let me take my bag and I'm coming." I replied.

I walked to my bag, took it and started my way to the house of Ailee with Jimin. When we were walking he took my hand and I smiled at him. Soon enough, we were in front of the door. I lifted my hand to press the doorbell but Jimin stopped my gesture and turn me around to face him.

"I got something to ask you ?" He said.

My heart started to race faster thinking that the next words that will go out of his mouth will be those I wanted to hear these weeks.

"Go ahead !" I replied.

''Euuum...How to say that... Let's go out today! I got something special to ask you this afternoon.'' He muttered slowly.

''Hmmm...Okay.'' I told him uncertain and I pressed the doorbell.

Ailee came to open the door.

''Give me two seconds. I have some things to finish in my house.'' She said.

"Please don't forget anything."

"No worries." She enter in her house.

Jimin and I sit on stairs wait for Ailee to get ready.

"Sometimes, I think she wants us to be late." I said and he grinned.

"I think she is just forgetful."

"There is forgetful and do on purpose."

"I didn't do anything to make us late on purpose." Ailee said while closing her door.

"I told her that." Jimin said and gets up from the stairs.

"You should more listen to Jimin."

We walked together to school. Leo was already sit when we arrived in class. I sit beside Ailee who was sitting beside Leo.

"You know what I thinking when we were walking to school." She told me.

"How I supposed to know what you think ?"

"Anyways. I want to eat cheesecakes. I love your cheesecakes !! Make some for me today."

"I can't today."

"Why ?" She pouts.

"Jimin asked me to hang out with him after school."

She hit my arm lightly.

"And you didn't tell me." 

"When I had time to tell you. He was always there."

"Ok. I acknowledge it."

*Lunch Time*

Finally, luch time arrived. I'm starving. Just thinking about food make me hungry.

Ailee, Leo and I leave the class to go food. We sit in our usual place. Insoo and Jimin joined us. After the lunch, we go in the dance room since it remains 45 minutes before the bell ring. Three days out of five, we go there to sing and dance for fun. I was about to enter in the room but Jimin stop me by taking my hand.

"Wait. I have something to tell you."

"What is it ?"

"Let's meet at your mom's Cafe."

"As always."

"No. Today, it isn't like always. Today, I want you to go your house and put something pretty."

"And why you did you not tell me this when we were in ?"

"I don't want Insoo to know."

"Know what ?"

"Nevermind." He said while walking in the dance room.

I follow him. I know if I try to ask him again he would skip me. I did like nothing happened and dance with Insoo and Jimin while Ailee and Leo was singing.

*After School*

I walk home with Ailee to go changed myself at home. I putted a floral dress and go to the Delicious Cafe where Jimin set the rendez-vous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope you have great date." Ailee said.

"It's not a date." I said.

"Noo. It's just a boy who invited a girl friend to hang out just the two of them." She said sarcastically.

"Ready ?" Said Jimin while walking towards us.

I nodded. Ailee waved at us and leaved us alone.

"What do you want to eat ?" I asked.

"We not stay here."

"No ? Then, where we go ?"

"Secret." He said while putting his index on his lips.

He took my hand and we leaved the Cafe. We walked a while before arriving the park. Jimin sat on bench in front of a sandbox where kids were playing. I sat beside him and looked at him puzzled.

"Do you remember this sandbox ?" He asked.

"No."

"Our first meeting."

I looked at kids who were playing in it.

"We were in elementary school. You were 7 and I was 6." I looked at him. He was smiling to himself. "You missed the first days of school but when you finally came we were in this park. Now, do you remember."

"Yes. You were with Ailee making something in the sand."

"I'm happy you remember."

"And why we're here ?"

"It's for our date."

"It's a date !!!"

"What would it be ?"

"I-I-I don't know."

"It was also to tell you this." He takes my hands tightly. "Soomin, I..." He sigh to take a big breath. "I love you."

I smile like an idiot. FINALLY !!!! Those words I was expected.

"I love you too."

He kissed my cheek. I returned of my first date with Jimin. This night I couldn't sleep.

A week after that night we were still dating. I didn't tell Ailee because I'm still unsure of how serious this relationship is serious for him but I'm sure, knowing her, she does know and she is still waiting for my official statement. Even if we were trying to date underlow we were still gathering attention of others students even from the Queenkas... They were often humiliated me in front of the class or trying to lower my self-esteem. As example they make my books fall on the floor and kick them far away from me. Of course, they were doing that when I was alone and I never resolved myself to tell anyone even if Ailee was often asking about why I get a little gloomy. Maybe could have be different If I told him but since I was with the guys I loved for weeks even for months I thought that I had to do with it and not concern myself with it...

These days a passed with him were the best of my life, he was always trying to surprise me and giving me gifts and on the 9th day I had finding a note in my locker it says ''Let's talk after school in the backyard - Your bae''. I suddenly get nervous asking me what Jimin would have to tell me.

At the end of that that day I quickly gather my things and walked out of the school. I waited for him until I saw a figure walking toward me I was shocked for some times until understood what was happening.

''Such a lame joke you did with your name Bae SUZY ! If you don't mind I will likely left now...' I said to her.

''But it still worked... Didn't it ?'' She replied smirking. ''And no don't leave. I have some problems to solve with you''.

''Make it quick please!''

''Stay away from Jimin! You are all acting lovey-dovey now but let me tell you that I'm want him and I will have him no matter what!''

''You are talking no sens right now, aren't you ?''

''I'm totally serious. You should do it since I asked you amicably.''

''Amicably ? Please don't make me laugh. And for you information I'm not going to do what you want. I love him and he loves me why would I break up with him and even more, why would I break up with him for you ?''

''So you really think he loves you ? It's my turn to ask you to not make me laugh! Anyways, we will see what happen. See ya!'' She said to me before turning her heels and walking away. Soon after I quited the school too.

*Next morning*

I hear a knock from my door. I run to open the door for Jimin almost falling three times. Before I open the door, I calm down and fix my uniform. With a smile formed on my lips, I open the door.

"Did you run or something ?" He said.

"No. Why would I ?"

"You were happy to see me."

"Even if you weren't walking with me to school. I could see you in the school and after."

"Ok. But what it was that noise in your house then ?"

"Well, it was..." He grinned when he saw I wasn't able to reply.

"No time to waste." He took my hand and we walked hand in hand to Ailee's house.

He let go my hand to knock at the door. As always she wasn't ready. She walked in her house to get her thing.

"If we told them about us at the lunch time." Jimin suggested.

"Okay."

I don't know how I didn't tell it to Ailee. She keep ask me how it was. I answered her that I would tell her when I'm ready to I would tell her. It's difficult to resist the desire to tell her that her best friend is the girlfriend of the guy she loves.

Leo, Ailee and I waited Insoo and Jimin to come.

"Why they take so much time to come ?" I asked.

"Me, I'm here." Insoo said while walking towards our table.

"Where is Jimin ?"

"Don't know."

"I will go for him."

I get up and try to find him. After five minutes of walk, I could hear his voice talking with somebody I couldn't say who it was. I come closer. I don't hear his voice anymore. I walk a little more to see Jimin kissing Suzy. I was looking at them kissing not able to do something. My eyes were now full of water.

"Yah !!!!" I yelled. Just God knows how much time I stayed here before screaming.

They let go each other. Suzy left without a word.

"What was that ?" I yelled.

"It's not what you are thinking."

"Of course it wasn't. It was worst." I said still yelling at him.

"No. It's not that."

"I was looking at you but you took too much time."

"Too much time for what ?

"To push her away !!!" I yelled at him. "I wasn't thinking you were like Insoo." I said too much exhausted to yell at him. A tear escaped from my eye.

"I'm not." He try to wipe my tear with his thumb.

"Don't touch me." I dodge his thumb. "I don't want you to talk to me anymore." I run while wiping my tears.

That night after crying a lot I received a text from Suzy whom have certainly threatened someone to have my number.

It says:
Now that you know what I will do if you are dating a Kingka don't try to steal them from me.

I replied with: Don't worry I ain't gonna steal anything...

I never tell Ailee about the kiss neither Leo but I told Ailee about the ''pact''. (That I never really agreed with and that put me in a unpleasant place). Since that day, we not talk to each other. With the time, neither of Insoo and Jimin spend time to the Cafe.

*End of FlashBack*


 Sorry It took that much of time it's because we were travelling. The next chapter will be put sooner than that.
Please forgives us :'(