Chapter 4

School,Love and Friends

After school, we walked out of the class. I go takes my books in my locker. On my way to my locker, someone push me.. Because of that, all my books fell on the ground.

"Oops !!!" Someone says sarcastically while laughing.

I look up from the ground to see who is talking to me.

Yuri !?! Suzy !?! Sunny !?!

"Hey !! Soomin, I didn't see you." Yuri said.

I stand up with all my things on my arm and walk away. I open my locker. While I put my thing in my bag. Someone close my locker's door.

"Do you try to avoid us ?" Suzy asks.

"No. I just thinked you didn't pay attention I didn't know that you actually wanted something from me."

"Funny." Yuri said and Sunny push me on my locker.

"Do you forget our pact ?" Suzy said.

"No."

"Then, why ,today, you were with Insoo and Jimin ?" Sunny asks.

"I..." I barely open my mouth to answer Yuri who cut me.

"Do you think because it's a new year, it doesn't count ?"

"Well, Jihoon invited us."

"It seem you can say no."

"You're just someone who follow Ailee."

"You depend on Ailee to do something."

"What !! No !! I'm independent." I said angry.

"She doesn't realize she follow Ailee as a dog." Yuri said to the two other girls.

"I'm NOT !!! I yell. Some person look at us wondering what going on. "And what do you do of Leo ? He's always with us."

"Why do you want to know what we think about him?"

"Just to know..." I said.They laughed at me

"If you want to know as you said..." Suzy said.

"Leo is more independent than Ailee and you together." Sunny continue.

"Satisfied now ? And please don't forget what we said." Yuri said while twirl my hair. They leave me.

"Anyways, Insoo had a girlfriend." I shouted.

They stop in the middle of their way. I was facing their back. Why do they seem surprise ?

"And Jimin isn't interested to have a girlfriend." I continued.

They walk as if I didn't say something but I'm certain they hear me. I take my books and Ailee, Hyorin and Leo walk towards me.

"Hurry up maybe you mom wait us." Ailee said.

I put my bag on my shoulder and we leave the school. We arrives in the Cafe.

"I want to give you your money you yesterday. Even if some of you did crazy things." My mom said to all of us while handing us money.

"You don't have to give to me madam." Hyorin said while all of us take the money.

"Don't try. You will have it anyway." Leo said.

"O-Ok." She said and take the money hesitant.

My mom claps her hand happily.

"Then, can you help again today ?"

"Yes !!" We said smiling.

Like yesterday, Ailee and I are servers. Leo cook and Hyorin is a cashier.

This time I didn't participate to these games. I'm not a dog who follows her master right ? Ailee seems to remark that I wasn't really myself because she comes see me.

"What is happening to you ? It's look like you're mind isn't here !" She asked me worrying

"Let's talk about it after..."

She nodded and give me a weird look before returning to her work.

Until the end, I was thinking about what the trio said to me earlier even when we start walking.

"What it's happening to you ? It's normal for Leo not talking but for you it's a little more surprising !" Hyorin exclaimed.

"Please let my name out of this!" groaned Leo and glared at Hyorin.

"Nothing serious. I was just thinking about something else." I said before Leo and Hyorin could actually argue.

"Okay I will let you with thoughts and take my bus. Call me if you got something to confess." Hyorin said while walking toward the bus with Leo.

I'm now alone with Ailee. It's soon the time of truth!

When we arrived to Ailee's house. She looked directly at me.

"Tell me the truth now !"

"What I am to you?" I said after a long time.

"You are my best friend since day one and you know it ! Why this question ?"

"Today, the trio made me doubt about that !"

"Why are you talking about ?"

"They said I was just a dog that was just following around."

"What are these stupidities ? Please don't say me that they make you doubt just saying this. I agree you do a lot of accommodations but you are my best friend and you have never been less !" She screamed the last words.

"What you said just confirms that you are really the only one I could have for best friend. You know me so well and you ain't taking my value for granted." I said hugging her. "Oh and I would like to say sorry to you. It all started when they mentioned the pact."

''I thought they stopped ??''

''Them !! Never !!''

''They can't handle the fact we are more closest of Jimin and Insoo than them.'' Ailee said.

''It's not that who irritate me. Insoo is in a relationship with Jisoo.'' She sighs.

''Some persons have a low IQ in our school.'' I laugh at her remark.

''I told them that Jimin wasn't interested having a girlfriend right now.''

''If they known Jimin a little more they would know that Jimin is interested to have a girlfriend yet as a homeless want to take a shower.'' I look at her confuse.

''No Ailee. Your comparison don't work.''

''Why ?''

''Because I think they want to take a shower.''

''Not all of them.''

''Maybe but..''

''But I talking about those who wouldn't.'' She cuts me of.

''Or do you prefer: as a dog want to take a shower.''

''It's not dog but cat.''

''Is the same thing.'' We laugh.

"Talking about it with you make me feel better." She smiles and hug me.

"Come inside we could talk a little more" She replied

We make our way to her house. We greeted her parents and we sat on the couch.

"Don't listen to what they say. They're talking ."

"I know but..."

"No. I don't accept 'but'." She said.

"You know I never understand they would date Kingkas if they are two and they are three Queenkas."

"Oh God !!! I never thought about it." She said while laughing.

"They are lucky. Two guys got added in the group of Kingkas."

"I take Jihoon for me. They can have Daehyun and if they succed to charm Jimin, they can also have him.."

"Someone is missing to complete the couples. " 

"They won't have Insoo nor Jihoon." She clearly said.

She turn on TV and we watched it.

"If two of them will going out with Kingkas who you think will be alone ?" She said out of the blue.

"Sunny. Why ?"

"I don't know."

We continue to watch TV until I notice that it was late.

"I should go home." I said while get up

"Already ?"

"Yes." I said while opening the door.

"Then, see you tomorrow." She said while waving.

I closed the door and walked home.


Sorry to have not updated
I couldn't have inspiration for this chapter
But still it is online now
So please comment and subscribe :D