Reunited

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were still on our way to Exo’s house when Hyoyeon asked me this question. “Would you be happy if you saw Chanyeol again?”

“Why are you asking me this?”

“Oh… I don’t know. I guess i’m just curious.” said Hyoyeon.

“I would be really happy, I miss him so much. I have so much to tell him...I wonder how he would he react to me being a vampire.” I sighed as memories of him flashed in my head.

They all grew silent as I said that. I cleared my throat trying to break the silence and I looked outside pretending to be interested at the scenery. 5 minutes passed by and Hyoyeon drove into a long driveway that led deep into the forest. After a few more minutes Exo’s house came into view. The house was enormous, it was probably 2 times bigger than the clans house. The house had 3 floors in it but I wasn’t that surprised because I remembered 12 people lived here. Both cars parked and we all got out, I quickly straightened up my outfit and we all headed to the front door in a inhumanly speed. Onew rang the doorbell and I heard several people come up behind the door, someone opened it and I was greeted by attractive, smiling faces.

A platinum blonde haired boy smiled and stuck his hand out to me. “Hello Eun Mi, it’s nice to meet you.”

I gave him a smile and greeted him. I couldn’t help but notice that his hand was extremely warm. “Wow, your hand is really warm.” I blurted out.

He chuckled. “Werewolves are known to have hot skin. And by the way your hand is really cold.”

The boys took a few steps backwards so we could enter the house. Everyone started greeting each other and hugging. I scanned the werewolves and I realized there were only 11 guys, I thought there was 12 pack members. Just when I was thinking that I heard someone walking towards us from somewhere in the house. I’m 154 cm (5 ft 1 in) and the guys were taller than me so I couldn’t see who it was. A few seconds later the guys moved and then I saw him. I saw Chanyeol… breathing and looking healthier than ever.

I gasped and stepped back in shock. Was I seeing things?

“Chanyeol?” I hissed.

“Eun Mi.” he whispered.

"Why are....how...what?"

“I know you're confused so please let me explain.” said Chanyeol.

"So last year my parents told me what I really was. They told me it was tradition to find out you have werewolf blood at age of 18. Of course I didn't believe my parents but a couple days before your track dinner I transformed when I was out hiking in near the lake. The pack found me and told me I'd be part of their pack. They also  told me that I would be living with them and that I can't tell anyone who isn't family about my transformation. And I was so confused and sad because that meant I had to leave you. I couldn't bear the idea of me telling you I would never see you again, so I made my parents tell you I died." said Chanyeol as he hurriedly explained to me.

I stared at him as I finally understood why his parents looked nervous instead of sad. I was suddenly furious at him.

"Couldn't you think of something else rather than you dying?!" I yelled. "I believed you were dead for year! Dammit Chanyeol!"

His face fell and he ran towards me and  wrapped his arms around my waist. I stiffened and I quickly shoved him using too much strength which caused him to fly through the air and fall on the ground with a thud. A small pack member with black hair crouches in front of Chanyeol and lunges at me. I felt my mind cloud and my instincts were telling me to attack and I did, I suddenly had no control of my body. I lunged towards Chanyeol and the small male but I didn’t make it that far because I felt Minho’s arms wrap around my waist and he carried me outside to the front yard. I screamed at him and easily pushed his arms away.

I glared at Chanyeol who was getting up with the help of the pack. For some reason I wasn't happy too see him, I was actually angry at him. I realized I was furious at Chanyeol for hiding something this big from me. The fact that I thought he was dead when he was really alive pissed me off. A new surge of fury came through me and I started running towards Chanyeol. Hyoyeon and Luna rushed toward me and knocked me to the ground. Luna pinned my legs down and Hyoyeon did the same with my arms.

"Eun Mi you need to calm down or else you'll hurt someone." whispered Hyoyeon.

I hissed at her as I struggled to get out of their grasp. I used all my strength and unpinned myself, I stood up and moved closer to the pack. Suddenly a huge gust of wind knocked me down, before I could get back up a ring of fire surrounds me. The wind was getting stronger and it seemed unnatural, it was blowing towards me from every direction and that caused the fire to grow stronger. I wince in pain as the hot flames touched my skin, I look closely at my arm and it seemed like my skin was smoking. I look through the flames and I see Chanyeol and another pack member holding their hands out like they were controlling whatever was happening to me. I hear Taemin frantically telling them to stop, a few seconds later the wind died and out of nowhere water crashed down to the ground and extinguished the fire.

I no longer felt angry at Chanyeol, I just felt stinging where the flames touched me. Jonghyun approached me and looked at my arm. “I know it hurts a lot. Our venom does not correspond well with fire. Fire is one of the few weaknesses we have. It will stop stinging soon, you’ll be ok.”

I looked up and I saw Chanyeol looking guilty. “Chanyeol you did this?”

“I’m sorry. I was the fire. I had to do something, you were gonna hurt someone. I forgot fire would hurt you.” apologized Chanyeol.

"No, i’m sorry I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry."

The boy that greeted me spoke up "It's okay, we all understand. We know newborns have a tough time controlling themselves." said the blonde boy.

I looked at them uncertainly. "But you guys haven't spoken..."

"We can communicate in our heads." explained the tallest member.

"Oh"

We spent a few minutes outside making sure I calmed down enough. We then went in and sat in their huge livingroom that easily accommodated all 20 of us.

They introduced themselves to me and the boy with the platinum blonde hair introduces himself as Suho. The other members were Baekhyun, Lay, Kyungsoo, Chen, Kai, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Sehun, and of course Chanyeol.

After they introduced themselves it was silent. The pack members were looking at Chanyeol and I with confused facial expressions. Finally Chen spoke up.

“So… i’m guessing your Eun Mi, Chanyeol’s best friend.” said Chen.

I avoided Chanyeol’s gaze as I replied to Chen, “Yep. I’m Eun Mi.”

“I’m still confused. Will you let Luna show us your past” asked Kyungsoo.

I sighed. “Fine. You all can see my past. Wait… Luna, only show them my human past. ” I might as well let them see it. It would avoid further confusion in the future.

One-by-one Luna showed each of them my past. After Luna showed Chanyeol he started to apologize again. He must have seen how I cried every night for weeks after I found out about his “death”. I avoided looking at him because I was still mad and I didn’t want to cause another scene. I’ll need to talk to him later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter