Past

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 attractive faces smiled down at me. I study all their faces, they all had flawless skin, their facial features ranged from being baby faced to sharper jaw lines. Their eyes were intriguing, instead of the usual dark brown eyes most asians have theirs were a little bit lighter and they had golden specks in them.

I sat up, I felt different, I felt new. I look around and I see every single detail. Instead of seeing some dust particles, I can now see all of them. I could hear the tree branches rustling as the wind blew. I hear waves crashing to a shore, I spring up from the couch and bounded over to a window. There was no water insight, just a lot of trees and land.

I froze as I remembered everything that happened. My head snapped to the man named Onew, remembering that he was the one who bit me and caused me pain.

“What did you do to me?!” I hissed.

I was shocked at how clear and silvery my voice was.

Onew held his hands up. “Calm down Eun Mi, take a seat.”

I growled. “NO! Tell me what you did to me! Why are my senses a lot stronger? They weren’t this powerful before!”

“We’ll tell you everything you need to know but first calm down.” stated Onew.

I glared at him as I sat down on the couch. “Ok. Explain.”

“Ok, this may seem crazy but we’re vampires and…so are you.” said Onew.

“What?” I scoffed, “Prove it to me.”

“Ok, How about this, can you hear the waves hitting the shore?” asked Onew.

I nodded.

“We’ll those waves are from the lake where you were attacked, which is 2.5 miles away from here.” said Onew.

“I always had the ability to hear things a mile away. It just might be my senses getting stronger.” I stated.

Onew looked at the tall brunette boy and nodded his head. ¼ of a second later he lifted me up from the couch and had me in a headlock, my instincts kicked in and I elbowed him in the stomach and flipped over getting releasing myself from the headlock and knocked him down to the ground. I growled as I crouched over him ready to rip his head off….. I gasped as I scrambled away from him. Where did that come from? I couldn’t do that before! I realized that the whole scenario happened in less than 2 seconds.

I look at Onew wide eyed.

“Now do you believe me?” asked Onew.

I plopped down on the couch as I realized at what I’ve become. “Do I have some physical differences?”

They all chuckled. “Just wait, we’ll show you after we introduce ourselves to you. You are now part of my clan and we are all actually relatives except for you, so it’s nice to have a change after all these years. Oh and just in case you forgot, my name is Onew and I was bit on 1989 at the age of 24 so i’m basically 24 years old forever now.” said Onew. “Vampires can have supernatural gifts and mine is Precognition which is the ability to see the future.”

A boy probably the youngest out of all them introduced himself as Taemin. He said he was 20 years old.

Then a shorter bleach blonde male introduced himself as Jonghyun. He’s 24 years old and he said he had the gift of Telepathy which means he could read and communicate with people in our minds. He even tried to communicate with me:

Jonghyun: Hello Eun Mi.

Me:  Woah. Hello.

The tall brunette boy who carried me from the lake to this house introduced himself as Minho. He’s 22 years old.

Then the last male introduced himself as Key. Key is 22 years old and has the ability of Power Negation which is the ability to diminish the power of others.

The small petite girl that was probably around my age introduced herself as Luna. She’s 20 years old and has the gift to of seeing someone’s past and showing it to other people.

The last girl was blonde and she said her name was Hyoyeon. Her age is 24.

I introduced myself and told them my name even though it seems they already know it. I’m 18 which makes me the youngest of the clan. I ask them again if I have any physical changes then everyone leads me to a room which appears to be a dance studio. I look at the mirror and my mouth hangs open. I saw a gorgeous girl who looks like me but doesn’t at the same time. This girl had a jacket and jeans with tears and blood stains on it. Her hair was very glossy and her facial features were a bit sharper than what they were before. The most shocking thing about this girl I saw in the mirror was she had crimson red eyes. I smiled as I realized that this stunning girl was me. I turn around looking at the tear in the back of my jacket, the animal’s claws tore all the way from my right shoulder to the left side of my lower back. I pull back the cloth and it reveals scars from the claws.

"Why does she have scars?" asked a bewildered Jonghyun, “ Those should’ve been healed when she transformed.”

Everyone seemed taken back as they saw the scars.

“Why is it so surprising?” I asked.

“Because when you get bitten, the venom is supposed to heal any flaws on your body.” explained Hyoyeon.

“I think it has something to do with what her parents did.” said Luna.

I looked at her as I said, “ You can show people their past right? Show me mine! I’ve always wanted to know why I was an orphan.”

Luna looked at Onew for permission. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter