Transformation

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao POV

I yawn and stretch and lay down next to a tree in my Wolf form. I haven’t gotten enough sleep because Kris and Suho hyung extended our hours to patrol our land. Our packs territory is about 60 miles long, the northern part of our land is in North Korea and the city of Seoul is actually part of our territory. The eastern part of our territory is near the Lee Clans territory. They’re vampires but we’re on friendly terms at this moment.

60 miles is a lot to cover for 12 people and we’ve been doing it everyday now so it’s really tiring. Sometimes I want to freeze time so I could relax…

Kris: Don’t you dare freeze the time!

Me: Dang it… I totally forgot you guys can listen to my thoughts.

Suho: Just focus Tao! I promise I’ll let the whole pack get 24 hours of sleep after this run is over.

Me, D.O.,Chanyeol: YES! Thanks hyung!

Just then I caught a strange scent about a mile away to the west. It must be a vampire but it’s scent was a bit different.

Me: Hyungs I think I smelled a vampire near the lake…

Luhan: What do you mean think?

Me: I don’t know… it’s a bit different but it’s really similar

Kris: Do you think you can handle this by yourself?

Me: Yeah

Sehun: Hyung let me go with you.

Luhan: No Sehun. You stay right where you are. Someone else can go.

Sehun: I know we're mates but that doesn’t mean you control me Luhan!

I rolled my eyes, mates will be mates.

Me: Guys it’s ok. I’ll go by myself. I’ll call for backup if I need it.

I raced to towards the east where the lake was. After a minute I could smell the vampires scent. It was different alright, most vampires smell like they’ve been soaking in a mix of a perfume and bleach but this one smelled just smelled like perfume. I looked closer, it’s a female. She was running but she was really slow, what the heck? Well I guess it’s just going to be easier when I destroy her. She turns to look at me and fear is written on her face. She then trips on a root and cries out in pain as I took the chance to scratch her backside. She tries to kick me but I easily dodge it, I lunge forward and bite her thigh, she then gives out a piercing scream.

I step back in shock. Her kind never screams out in pain. I look at her leg and I see blood streaming down from the bite marks. What? Why is she bleeding? They’re not supposed to bleed. Did I just attack a human?

I then hear voices out in the distance and it was coming closer. I sniffed the air, it’s 2 vampires from the Lee Clan. I’m so confused! What should I do? I look down at the dying human in front of me. I’ll just leave her here… I know Lee clan will take care of her, I know they prefer animal blood so this human will be safe.

I sprint towards the pack’s house.

Me: Guys meet me at the house. We need to talk I did something wrong. I’m so confused right now.

Suho: Alright. We’re coming.

I arrived at our house and shifted back to my human form and ran inside to put something on and by the time I finished they were all here. I grabbed a bunch of basketball shorts and jeans as I left the room.

“Guys shift back,” I said as I threw the shorts and jeans at them.

“What’s wrong?” asked Kris as he finished dressing himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter