Gary & Jihyo

Bloodlust.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan, South Korea

Authors POV

On the year 1914 there were 2 young vampires named Kang Gary and Song Jihyo, they met each other while they were hunting in the city. They started talking and got to know each other. They  learned that they both belonged to enemy clans. As time went by, they both didn't care that their clans were enemies and they eventually fell in love. One day Gary asked Jihyo to marry him and she agreed. They finally told their clans about their relationship and the marriage. And of course, both clans refused to let the marriage happen.

Jihyo and Gary did not take no for an answer so they decided to get some help. There are these creatures called Shifters. They had the ability to shift into any kind of animal, but they could not shift into the forms of other supernatural creatures like vampires and  werewolves. The form of a human is their main form. Shifters have magic, but their magic is dark and evil.

Jihyo and Gary asked the Shifters if they could use their magic to make the clans be allies rather than be enemies. The Shifters agreed but warned them that their magic comes with a price and it later on brings bad luck. Even with that warning the couple still wanted to use it.

So they used the magic and it worked, in no time they both got married. After decades of being happily married they found out that if you used Shifter magic there is a possibility to have a child. Gary and Jihyo were thrilled to hear that they could have a child, and one day Jihyo did get pregnant. They weren't sure how a baby could grow inside Jihyo's glass like body so she just resumed her regular diet of human blood, she even drank extra blood just in case. After about 3 months her belly grew, they visited a vampire doctor and he said that the baby was due anytime soon. When she gave birth, to their surprise the baby turned out to be human. Jihyo and Gary both despised humans and they only saw them as food.

Jihyo ordered Gary to take the baby away despite the doctors protests. After the baby was cleaned up and had clothing on her, Gary took the baby and brought it out to the woods. He placed her on the ground and just left her there, a few minutes later a human couple walks by and sees her and picks her up.

18 years later

Ji hyo needed to hunt and she decided to run to the nearest city. Before she even got there she had to stop running to catch her breath. She thought this was really odd for a vampire so she decided to go back home and tell Gary what happened. As she entered her house she tripped over her own feet and scratched her arm on the side of a table. Gary heard the commotion and came in and checked on Jihyo.

"Are you ok? How did you trip? It's impossible for us to trip." said Gary.

"Yeah i'm fine... I don't know I just tripped over my own feet." replied Jihyo. "I was supposed to go hunt but I got so tired"

"That's weird." said Gary, "Jihyo your bleeding!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter