BEST DAY EVER

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

One day, when Taeyeon woke up, she looked her phone to see if she has a message from sehun, but she was surprised when she saw none. She felt sad and she thought that maybe Sehun got tired of waiting for her. Because of her curiousity about what happened to sehun, she texted Suho to ask him how's sehun doing.

Taeyeon: "Annyeong Suho-ssi, how are you? How about sehun?"

Suho: Annyeong noona, we're fine but sehun's sick today, so we, the hyungs takes care of him. Why are you asking about sehun, huh noona? You're worried, aren't you?

Taeyeon: haha ^_^

*after Taeyeon knew that sehun is sick, she texted him,

Taeyeon: Hello my dear, your sick? Be safe and take medicines, understand? Follow your hyungs, they know what's best for you,huh?

Sehun: hello noona, sorry I can't text you earlier huh, I have high fever eh. Yes, I will take my medicine and follow what my hyungs will say, haha..Thanks for worrying..

Taeyeon: no problem my dear. You take care of yourself!

Sehun: yeah noona, I will.

*after several days , Sehun's still sick, so Taeyeon's really worried, and decided to visit him in his dorm.

Taeyeon: how are you sehun?

Sehun: I don't know if I'm fine, noona. This flu really irritates me, I can't go outside nor visit you because of this! I hate it!

Taeyeon: don't worry dear, you really have to rest so you may recover early. When you're all healed, let's go outside. It'll be really fun!

Sehun: really? I'm really excited, now that I think of it.

*sehun healed already,

Sehun: noona, where are you now? Where will we meet?

Taeyeon: don't move, understand? I'll be the one who'll go to you.

Sehun: okay, I'll wait you.

*while Sehun is standing at the park waiting for Taeyeon (*he's covered by hats, scarfs, and sunglasses, so fans won't know that it's him), a beggar walked towards him asking for money. When he saw the beggar, his heart was touched because of the beggar, so he gave the beggar 100,000 won. He was surprised when the beggar hugged him as he gave the money to her. Suddenly, the beggar told him that she loves him. And Sehun smiled at her, and asked what's her name. The beggar replied, "it's me, Taeyeon noona!".

Sehun: what? (*really shocked)

Taeyeon: because I saw that you really are a kind person to everybody even to the poor I now accept you as my boyfriend!, I now know that I won't regret this decision my whole life, I love you Sehun!. (*then she removed all the beggar costume she wore and the mask she used.)

Sehun: (*teary-eyed) NOONA, you don't know how much your words meant to me. Thank you for everything, thank you for accepting my little heart, but this little heart of mine is only for you, believe me.

Taeyeon: Even you don't say it to me, I know how much you love me, and I'm so thankful because of that.

*after their sweet conversation, sehun's 11 hyungs came out from different directions at the park, which made sehun surprised.
*that day, May 15 they became OFFICIALLY a couple!! (Also Sunny's bday)

EXO knew what Taeyeon had planned, and they helped her surprise sehun, and gave him the BEST DAY EVER!!!

 

 

THE END..