HER REACTION

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

When Taeyeon arrived at their house she opened her laptop and searched about confessions of love and she was shocked because of what she saw,
*web:
Recently, researchers found out that when a man confessed to a woman, 70% chances that it will lead to relationship. Because of the reason that, even the woman didn't like the man from the start, love will sprout unexpectedly.

After she saw the article, her eyes open widely because of what she had read. She opened her social networking site and post a question publicly : " If a man confessed to you, what will you do?"
After several minutes, her fans commented:
[the parenthesis shows taeyeon's reaction]

- I will dump him at that very time (*so rude)
- I will think first (*ohhh)
-I will think first, if I feel that he really meant what he said then I'll say yes (*this one's good)
-Unnie, who confessed to you? Kyaah! Who's he? (*-_-*)
-Taeyeon unnie please reject him! (* so straightforward)
-I don't know, I never experienced that eh, hehe! (*she's a big help)
And the comments goes on..

After some thinking, Taeyeon finally decided what she's going to do: DUMP SEHUN! Because of her job and her dream, she should not focus her love life first but instead focus on being an artist and being a good sister to her ladies (SNSD). While thinking about dumping sehun, her heart does not feel at ease. She knows sehun very well than any other ladies (except from his mom) so it will be hard for her to reject sehun especially this time, when sehun finally started to let his guards down and start to talk with her without being shy. Thinking of all this things makes her heart feel pain. But how can she tell sehun, or what should she tell to him? While she's having a deep thought, she fell asleep beside her laptop.

The next morning, she went to the SM building again to visit the boys. When she entered the room, she was surprised when there are lots of balloons and foods. She forgot that it's sehun's birthday, so she joined the party all day and went home late. As she said bye to the EXO members, sehun offered her that he will give Taeyeon a ride to their house. Taeyeon felt nervous because she knows that sehun would tell her something related to what he said the other night, but because sehun insists of giving her a ride, Taeyeon had no other choice but to say yes.

At the car..

(Silence)
(Silence)
(Silence)
(Silence)

Taeyeon: uhmm, about the other day

Sehun: what is it, noona?

Taeyeon: I want to tell you something

Sehun: yeah, I'm listening

Taeyeon: about what you said, I think about it all day long, I know that you know that I am an artist and you'll be soon-to-be-artist and that means that we are not allowed to have serious relationship to anybody until Lee Soo Man agreed, right?

Sehun: I know that noona,

Taeyeon: it's not like I'm telling you that I don't like you, but I was just thinking what is the most important thing we should do this time for the benefit of both of us not just for this day but also for the near future, so I'm saying that if you will still feel the same for me after you debuted, and Lee Soo Man will agree and gave us his blessings for this relationship, then I will accept you to be my boyfriend, but if your heart will change, it's fine with me, I will understand.

Sehun: (*remained silent until Taeyeon went out the car)