THE APPROVAL

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

* debut stage waiting room

Suho: guys, this is the day we've been waiting for, just remember our mission, right (* the mission here that Suho is referring to is about the Lee Soo Man thingy.)
EXO: Ne.
Sehun: What mission?
Suho: Our mission that we have to do our best and win!
Lay: Oh is that the mission? I thought its about the one about Sehun? (* Lay slipped)
("0_0")<------EXO's face when they heard what Lay just said
Sehun: What about me, lay hyung?
Kyungsoo: No, it's nothing Sehun. don't mind your hyung..
Sehun: you're hiding something from me, right?
Luhan: There's nothing, REALLY!

*the MC entered the waiting room informing them to get ready for they will perform in just less than 2 minutes.

EXO: Fighting!

* after they have performed, Lee Soo Man's secretary called EXO's manager asking for Suho.

Soo Man's secretary: Hello, is this EXO-K's leader Suho?
Suho: Yes, what can I do for you?
SM secretary: after your schedules today, go to Soo Man Sajangnim's office. He'll tell something important to you.
Suho: Okay, thank you. I will.

*Suho in Soo Man's office waiting for the Sajangnim
Suho: what will Sajangnim tell me? I'm nervous now, I'm about to pee. (*gross -_-)

Soo Man's secretary: Sajangnim has arrived.

Suho: (*stand up and bow to Soo Man)

Soo Man: (*walking to his desk)

Suho: Sajangnim, may I know the reason why you called me, suddenly?

Soo Man: First of all, congratulations to your debut stage earlier. By the way, I was informed that you won, huh?

Suho: thanks Sir. And yes, we won.

Soo Man: I called you to informed you about what we talked about one week ago, about sehun

Suho: Yes?

Soo Man: I'm here to tell you that you....... (*suddenly phone rings)

Suho: yes?

Soo Man: oh, wait a minute Suho

Suho: (*nervous)

Soo Man: oh sorry to keep you waiting, I know you're really curious, right?

Suho: Haha, yes sir. (*smiles awkwardly)

Soo Man: okay, I'll go straight to the point. I give my permission to you about the issue, so in short, Sehun can court Taeyeon now. But please don't forget our deal and your responsibilities, huh. And by the way, if Taeyeon said yes to Sehun and they had their relationship, please don't brag about it. Don't let others know about it, keep it a secret. Because it will be difficult for all of you, when the public knew about their relationship. Do I make myself clear?

Suho: Yes, sir. I understand. I'll keep it to heart. Sir, may I ask you a favor?

Soo Man: what is it? Tell me.

Suho: Please don't tell sehun about our deal. We, agreed to surprise the two about this. We have planned something for the two, hehe..

Soo Man: Okay, sure!

Suho: Thanks sir, for everything especially for your trust that you gave us. I'll get going now, sir.

Soo Man: Okay, take care and just send my regards to the boys.

Suho: Yes, Sir. I will definitely do it.

*Suho gathered all EXO members to inform them about the matter that he and the Sajangnim talked about.

Suho: okay guys, I just want to tell you that........ Lee Soo Man Sajangnim approved already!!!!

EXO: Yehey!!

Sehun: YEHET!!! Wait, approved about what?

Kai: Secret!

Sehun: Hyung, tell me please. What is it about?

Kyungsoo: you'll know it, when the perfect time comes..(*grinning)