THE BEST NIGHT

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

Kai: Now that Sehun already knew what we planned, let's start tomorrow.

Sehun: Hyungs, thank you very much for your efforts. I'm very nervous. Do you think Taeyeon noona will like it?

Baekhyun: She will. I know a lot of things about Taeyeon noona, because I've been his fanboy all this time, so I'll gonna share it to you guys, so that we'll know what we should and should not prepare for Taeyeon noona

Sehun: thank you so much hyung, and by the way I'm sorry. I didn't know that I will fall in love to her. Sorry, because I know you like her also, but now your helping me to court her, I feel guilty because of that. (*sincere sehun)

Baekhyun: I gave up to noona because I know that she's safe in you hands. I can see how you love her and I know you won't hurt her. I trust you, sehun. Just don't forget, I'll watch you ALWAYS!

Sehun: hahaha, sure hyung!

*after they had prepared all their plans, Sehun called Taeyeon and asked her if they could meet up?

"Hello noona, it's me Sehun. Can we meet, please? I have something important to tell you, now. Can we meet at the SM's practice room by 7:00pm? I'll expect you", Sehun nervously told Taeyeon.

"Is it really urgent? Why? Is there something wrong or bad that happened? Are you hurt or what? Tell me!", Taeyeon asked worrily.

"It's not like that noona. Just come please? I'll be waiting for you. I'll hang up, now."

*when sehun hanged up, Taeyeon's heart beats really fast. She knows that there's something that Sehun wants tell her that's really important and that makes her nervous.


*Taeyeon arrived at the SM building, then she noticed that the lights are all off. "What is this? Is Sehun really here? The lights are all off. I can't even see a thing! Im so scared". ("X_X") Then suddenly, she heard someone walking towards her, and held her hands. That man is nobody but Baekhyun. He covered Taeyeon's eyes with a handkerchief, and then they started walking to the practice room. When they entered the room she heard men laughing. She doesn't know who they are. Then suddenly, the five men started singing a love song (the vocal line of EXO) then Baekhyun untied the handkerchief, and Chanyeol the lights. Taeyeon was surprised when she saw the boys. But she still can't see Sehun. As she watch the boys singing, someone tapped her right shoulder. When she looked back to know who tapped her, she saw Sehun smiling at her.

"Noona, did you liked it?", sehun smilingly asked Taeyeon.

"Yes, a lot", Taeyeon replied.

*When the five boys (Suho, Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Baekhyun) finished singing, they left the two already to give them time and space to talk with each other. When the five left, Taeyeon and Sehun went to the dining table where Chanyeol served the dishes made by Chef Kyungsoo.

Taeyeon: may I ask you something?

Sehun: of course noona, what is it?

Taeyeon: why did you do this?

Sehun: it's just that, I want to do something special for you. I want to show you that I'm really sincere and my feelings are true.

Taeyeon: didn't I tell you earlier that the relationship you want, is still not to happen. If we'll have relationship now, fans will be angry and by the way, I don't want to lie to Lee Soo Man Sajangnim. Because rules are rules, right? We must obey it, no matter what.

Sehun: I know that noona, that's why Suho hyung, asked a favor to Lee Soo Man regarding this issue. Sajangnim made a deal to us, that if we won and our debut stage will be successful, he'll give his permission to us to have relationship. But he also said that we must keep it a secret to the public.

Taeyeon: really? How did you convinced Sajangnim?

Sehun: Only the hyungs know ^_^

Taeyeon: so we're allowed to have relationship now?

Sehun: Yes!

Taeyeon: but before I accept you as my Namja chingu, I have to think it first. I don't want to make a silly decision, because this matter should be taken seriously.

Sehun: I'll patiently wait for your answer until you accept me.

Taeyeon: good boy!

*So as the night ends, the soon-to-be-couple finished chatting with each other. This night helped them to know each other more. While Sehun waits for his noona's answer, he courts her everyday, greets her every morning and night, asks her if she ate already, and visits her and his unnies (snsd) when he has free time.