THE TRUTH

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

*Sehun suddenly appeared, making his hyungs surprised.

Luhan: Yah Sehun! You scared us!

Tao: Only you, luhan hyung. Haha (*tao making fun of his luhan hyung)

Luhan: (*smiled awkwardly)

Sehun: I heard everything, hyungs..

Suho: really?

Sehun: why are you keeping it a secret from me?

Xiumin: Because we want to surprise you.

Lay: SURPRISE!!! (* making everyone laugh, awkwardly)

Luhan: Are you mad?

Sehun: of course not! While I'm listening to all of you, I realized how thankful I should be, because I had 11 hyungs that we're so kind to me.

Kris: we're sorry sehun, for keeping this from you. (* Kris being sorry, oh it's not our typical Kris)

Sehun: it's alright hyung, I understand the reason why you hid it from me. So, shall we start discussing it over again?

*So they told everything that they planned to sehun, again.

Sehun: Oh so that's what it's all about...

Xiumin: what do you mean?

Sehun: sorry for lying hyungs. I really didn't hear what you guys said earlier. I just tried to know what you're keeping from me, because I know that you're hiding something to me. So, I tricked you.. I'm sorry, hyungs. It's just that I want to know it so badly, that I've done this to you.. I'm really sorry for tricking you.

Suho: Aigoo, our little sehun.. How can you fool us? But I think it's really time for you to know all of this things..