FALLING IN LOVE

TaeHun's Love Story and the secret plans of his hyungs

Sehun is a 18 year old man while Taeyeon is already 22 years old. They met in front of the SM building when sehun is still a trainee and when Taeyeon is already an artist of the popular girl's group, SNSD. Taeyeon visits sehun and the whole EXO, when she has a free time. She brings snacks for everyone because she knows how difficult it is to be a trainee. To make the long story short, Taeyeon unnie cares for the boys. But she does not talk to sehun the way she talks to the other members. Because sehun is quite shy and he talks less to other people, except from his  EXO hyungs . Taeyeon just smiles to sehun and sehun bows to his noona as a sign of respect.

After several weeks that Taeyeon did not went to see the EXO members, suddenly sehun feels like there's something missing ( maybe he misses his Taeyeon)and the days becomes boring, but he didn't know why. Luhan, his favorite hyung noticed that there's something that bothers sehun. He asked sehun,

Luhan: Yah! Sehunnie what's the matter, peanut butter?(sorry, so corny XD!)

Sehun: why?no. Nothing..

Luhan: because I noticed lately that there's something that's bothering you? Don't tell me you're dating someone? I will be jealous, if that's the case! ( HunHan moment ^_^)

Sehun: of course not, hyung! ( being defensive ) why are you thinking like that, you're so BABO!  Are you trying to make a drama, that's why you're saying that? (BABO means stupid ^^)

Luhan: haha! I'm just making fun of you, my lovely dongsaeng..

Sehun: it's not a good joke hyung, don't ever tell that to me again or ELSE, I WILL MAKE IT TRUE! I'll find a girl and date her, hwahaha! (*evil smile)

Luhan: Oh Sehun, please don't be like that. Sorry. It won't happen again, I promise! (*serious face)

Sehun: okay good, then.. (*suddenly grabs his phone and stopped the recorder)

Luhan: You're really silly! You really record it?

Sehun: of course hyung!

After their conversation, sehun went to the bathroom to take a shower (* byuntae alert! byuntae alert) As the water splashes his body, he was reminded of what Luhan asked him( if he's dating someone), "why did hyung asked that? It's not like I'm dating someone and if I do, he's the first one who will know. (*heart beats fast) Why is my heart like this? I start feeling this when Taeyeon noona, stopped visiting us, huh? Why am I feeling like this? what is the meaning of this? (* points at his heart) Hey you heart, what's wrong with you? Don't tell me, I like Taeyeon noona? Oh my goth! ( oh my gosh, but because sehun has difficulty in pronouncing "s")

That's the wonderful day, our Sehun discovered that he likes his noona.