Last Chapter

If fall in love with you...

CHAP 8 The truth

 

“So, beach is your bestest choice, huh,” I while nudging her thigh with our intertwined hand

“So, you are going all y on me now?” she teased me back while wiggling her eyebrows

She screeched a little when I pinched her arm. How cute her voice sounded..

We walked on the beach with me who kept swinging our holding hands

 

 

I kept glancing at our intertwined hands. I couldn’t believe that she was the one who initiated to do this. I was smiling like a fool that made her looking at me weirdly.

“What’s wrong with you today? You creep me out,”

I just grinned at her as the replay.

“I’m just happy that you initiated to hold my hand,”

She rolled her eyes playfully before she flicked my head. “You, my little dummy.”

Suddenly I stopped in my track and looking at somewhere with gleaming eyes. She followed my eyes and stopped right at the ice cream vendor. She giggled as she spoke, “Wait here. I’ll get you one”. She released my hand and walked toward the vendor. I walked to stand under a tree and leaning my body on the tree, waiting for her. I was watching her when someone clamped a handkerchief on my mouth and it smell....something.....

 

 

Sayaka turned her body around to walk to Miyuki only to find a black van speed off the place near where Miyuki stood before. Her eyes widen at the realization. She dropped the ice creams and tried to chase after the car but it’s no use.

Her phone then rang. She pulled of her phone.

Yamamoto Sayaka,” the other line stated

“What do you want?” Sayaka asked gritted her teeth

The people on the other line laughed.

You still straight to the point as always, huh,”

“Where will you bring her?”

I’ll text you the place. And as always, I’ll be waiting for you here patiently. But, you might already knew that I’m not that patient. So, I hope you’ll come faster for your beautiful hot girl here,”

Don’t you dare to lay a finger on her,” Sayaka threaten

That people on the other line laughed hard as he ended the phone call. After that, Sayaka pressed a few numbers before put the phone on her ear.

She said, “Mayu, I need your help right now. Come to the place that I’ll text immediately and bring the others,” and cut the call before the other could ask anything.

“Damn it!”

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. Blinking a few times to adjust my blurred vision. That when I realized I was being kidnapped. I tried to scream but my mouth was silenced. Then I heard a crack sound from my right. I turned to see what it was. I saw a tall, scary man sat there with lot of man stood surrounded him. His face had a lot of scars. I closed my eyes in fear. I hope it was just a dream. I opened my eyes again to see the same scenenary. A gray big empty room that had the same scary guy who’s sitting on the same spot. My eyes became teary. He pierced his stare into my eyes.

“Wh-who are you?” I asked fearful

He laughed a little. “Do you know who your girlfriend was?”

I knitted my eyebrows at the question. No. I knew nothing about who she was. Except that she was accused as a killer.

“Well, seemed like she never told you,” that same creepy guy grinned. “Seemed like she never told you either that she has killed hundred people”. I gasped at his statement. What? How? She looked so..shy and innocent. Or am I the innocent one?

Suddenly I heard a ringing phone. The scary guy pulled out his phone from this pocket and put that on his ear.

“I’m busy now,” he said softly, totally different from the tone when he talked to me

I wonder who was the person. But, why would I care.

“Just how important is it that can’t wait until tonight?.... Alright, just came to the usual warehouse and I told you I busy, okay.... Okay, bye,”

I still stared at her. “What?” he bluffed

I shook my head weakly and lower my head. I was too tired now. Physically and emotioanlly. And there I cried. Finally I cried. I was so exhausted and scared and cold. And to be captive and tied up weren’t the one I wanted.

He got up from his chair and walked toward me when he saw me cried. I was trembling with fear when he was nearer. I tried to back out but no use. I couldn’t move my body even an inch.

“Don’t be scared little girl. You aren’t the one who I want,” that person grinned

Suddenly the door of this room bursted open and there’s someone standing. Someone who I never thought it would be. Someone who I really care to. Someone who had been with me all this time.

“Na..na,” I said weakly

So, she was also behind this all. She was also want to destroy Sayaka. I thought...I thought....

“Miyuki...Ho-how?” she looked as surprise as me, but didn’t she...

“She is someone who will lead my enemy to me,” the scary guy said and walked back to his chair

Nana cringed at the reply. She opened then closed like she’s going to say something but retracted.

“But, she is my friend. Will you let go of her? Can’t you see that she is hurting,” she finally said while searching for my eyes when I avoided her eyes

I felt betrayed. How could my close friend did this to me. But, why did she asked him to release me? I struggled hard tried to speak but it’s no use when my mouth gagged. I kept trying with tears rolling down my cheeks. I saw her twitched at the sight of the helpless me. She approached the scary ma.

“Onii-san, please let her go,” she begged while glanced at me

My eyes almost popped out at the information. Brother? Her brother? What? After all this time.

“She is trying to say something. At least let her,” I heard her beg again but my mind still clouded with the previous information. The scary guy who apparently is Nana’s brother complied by nodded. He motioned one of his guy to let go of the tape on my mouth.

I heavely breath when the tape left my mouth.

“You lied to me,” I mumbled weakly with tears b my eyes, wetting the dry tears on my cheek. “Why did you lie to me?” I shouted at Nana

She left speechless at my sudden burst. She covered and stared at me with sadness. “I didn’t know. I never knew,” she said, walked toward me but I stopped her before she got any near me. “Stop! Stop. Please stop,” but she kept walking. When she almost reach me, the door bursted open again. Startled me and Nana.

There I saw her. The person who this scary guy looking for. The girl who I yearned for so long. The love of my life.

“Nakayama,” she hissed

She stared at the scary guy with burning eyes. Like it could burn hole to his bones. I flinched at that. Never for once I saw her this scary. She shifted her eyes from that guy to met mine and that soften immediately. She smile sadly at me. But before she could walk toward me, the scary guy stood up and walked toward her. While he walked toward Sayaka, I saw Sayaka’s eyes widen and her face’s musles hardened when she found Nana was also here.

“So apparently you conspire with him,” Sayaka hissed. Nana widen her eyes when she realized what Sayaka meant.

“No. I came here to tell my brother something important since she left our family long time ago,” she said, avoided Sayaka’s piercing gaze

Sayaka scoffed. “Brother... No wonder,”

“So, you let me to have her only to make me suffer more,” Sayaka hissed at Nana

Nakayama then smirked at the scenenary in front of him. “If I knew you know her, I should just ask you to set us up to meet,” he said

Sayaka ignored him and ran to me. But, before she could reach me, someone caught her and snatched her away from me. I saw 2 big man held her arms tightly. Her face winced in pain. I thrashing my body around tried to escape but Nana held me to stop me. “Stop! You just gonna hurt yourself,” she said, grabbed my shoulders

I saw him smirked again before he snatched Nana from me.

“I’m the one who you’re looking for,” she turned to Nana’s brother. “So, please let her go,” she said the last sentence almost pleadedly

Nakayama laughed full of pride. “Not that easy man,” he replied and grabbed hold of Sayaka’s chin. “I want to see you suffer first,” he said as he walked toward me and grabbed my face, dragged me to got up. It was so rough that it could even made the rope that tied me detached. It’s so painful. Too painful. I tighten my jaw to lessen the pain but there’s no use.

“Don’t you dare to touch her!” Sayaka shouted

He threw me to the wall behind me and leaned closer to my neck. I could see Sayaka’s eyes. It’s like it could burn the wall behind me. I don’t know how but she managed to escape from the two big guy and the next thing I knew was Nana’s brother fall on the floor and I was in Sayaka’s hug. “I’m sorry,” I heard she said before she was snatched away from me and being punch by few guys. I cried, plead them to stop. I also saw Nana fall on her knees, covering while cried. I tried to ran to Sayaka but he yanked my arm and gripped both of my arms tightly before pushed my to the wall and trapped me between his body and the wall. I was trembling in fear and hurt. I saw them still beating her like there’s no tomorrow. Her face covered with blood and I saw her right hand tried to reach me.

“I told you don’t you dare to touch her!” she shouted again with her remaining energy

“And what will you do if I touch her?” he asked, smirking as he traced my jawline to my collarbone. My body felt so cold. I was trembling, it’s either because it felt so cold or because I was too terrified.

“I’m gonna----AAAAAAH!” My eyes widen. Someone just stabbed her right to her left abdomen. She spatted out a lot of blood and she even barely able to kneel properly. She looked so weak which was a view that I never saw ever since I knew her.

“Please,” I whispered, pleaded but it seemed like my pleaded was like a permission for him to do his next action. He dugged his head into the crook of my neck and it. I stiffen. It felt disgutsting. It felt like my body was tainted. I kept pleading for him to stop it made him more eager to do me. He ripped my shirt off and threw me to the floor as he hovered over me. I closed my eyes tightly as I was waiting for what would he do next. But, “Who the hell do you think you are to lay a hand on my soon-to-be-cousin body” is all I heard before the tall body of Nakayama disappeared from my view.

“Hi cous, I’m sorry it took so long for me to reach here,” I saw Mayu who stood a few centimeter beside me was grinning at the bloody Sayaka.

Then I rushed to Sayaka only to stumble on my own feet. Luckyly Mayu caught me fast enough to prevent me from kissing the floor.

“Go to her, but be careful, okay. Don’t worry, I already called the police and ambulance”. I mumbled thanks to her as I walked carefully to Sayaka’s side. My body ached from the all throw things that Nakayama did to me before.

Sayaka was laying on the floor with blood cover all of her body. I pressed my lips together to prevent myself from crying. I grabbed her head carefully and layed it on my lap. I sweeped her bangs extra careful to prevent my hand from touch her wound. “Why are you so stupid?” I scolded her and without I could control it. uncontrollably my tears fall. She frowned at the sight. “Hey, don’t cry,” she said while wipping my tears

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” someone mumbled beside me, hanging her head low. That’s when I realized Nana was kneeling there the whole time. Crying.

Sayaka face hardened. I couldn’t read her. Suddenly she reached for Nana’s knee. Nana looked up at the touch. “It was him,” Sayaka said weakly. Her breath began to stammer.

“Stop. Stop talking,” I said to her but stubbornly she shook her head

“No, she has to know. She has the right to know,” Sayaka continued before took a shaky breath. “It was him,” she repeated. “It was your brother all this time. He was the one who killed Aina,” she said with tears b her eyes but, she tried to hold that. Me and Nana gasped at the new information. “I never intend to tell you because I want her image to stay innocent in your mind. But, I realize you have the right to know the truth,” her beath getting shakier

“Please stop,” I begged. Her current state made me really sad. If she kept talking she will only tiring herself more.

“No,” she coughed. I her back to sooth her

“No,” she replied sternly. “Me and Aina were the bestest bestfriend. We used to be gangster when we were in high school. We fought all the time. We fought heartlessly. But, it was all change after we fell in love. Let me  re-phrase it, after she fall in love which the person was you. We promised to stop whatever we did and start a new life. She wanted to life happily with you as a normal couple. It was went smoothly until one day Mayu was kidnapped by Nakayama, who apparently was our biggest enemy. Mayu, who is my cousin, was an innocent ordinary middle student girl who knew nothing but he kidnapped her and almost rapped her. When we knew they kidnapped her, we went mad. We went to him with our troops. Then the “war” started. Until the last, we were all bleeding and then me and Aina saw him stood up and fired the gun. The bullet was meant for me but Aina caught it for me and it went straight to her heart which made it stopped its beating. And when he acknowledged that Aina was dead, he hurrily left the place with his troops. My troops also left me because they were scared. They left me all alone with the gun,” she finished the story

Nana was crying since the first until the end of the story. She was sobbing hard, held her chest and something pulled it out.

“She really loved you. And I believe she always will. She wanted you to be happy. You know what. The last sentence she asked me is “Sayaka, please tell her to fall in love again. I didn’t mean to ask her to forget me. But, I want her to live happily. And please tell her that I’ll always watching her and loving her”,” Nana was crying harder and covered her face when Sayaka said that.

I also cried. How sweet of this Aina girl.

“She always knew that the day will come, where she’ll be killed but she was too selfish to let go of you. That’s why she wanted to change. She insisted to change. She wanted the best for you. That’s why I want you to always keep in your mind that no matter what you do, Aina will always be with you and support you. Please keep moving forward for her,” with the last sentence Sayaka closed her eyes

My eyes widen. “Hey, hey wake up,” I hugged her and shook her, a little too hard

I heard her grunted which made me let out sigh of relieve. “Just let me rest for a while okay,” the she closed her eyes again. I was smiling at her cute sleeping face when a shouted suprised me. “Miyuki, watch out!” Mayu shouted really loud

I lifted my eyes to met a gun that pointed at Sayaka who was resting on my lap and hug. Before I could blink, a gunshot was heardand the next thing I knew was Nana lying on the ground with pool of blood surrounded her body. I saw big red tint on her left chest. I gasped and covered my mouth

“Finally, the day where I’m going to meet Aina come,” she said with full of smile as she closed her eyes for foerever

I was crying more which made me choked with my own tears. I just saw my bestfriend died in front of my eyes.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” was all I heard before everything black out.

 

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

The feeling of the warm breeze woke me up. I stirred from my position and stretched my hand to my right side only to grasp the air. I opened my eyes immediately at the empty feeling on my side. And there I saw, a small board back was standing at the porch with her front body leaning on the railing. She dragged her right hand lazily to before put the cigarette on it. She inhaled it without realize that I already woke up and watching her. I get rid off the blanket from my body as I got up from the bed. I picked up the shirt near my foot and wore it without actually buttoned it. I saw her exhaled and smoke coming out . I walked slowly behind her before wrapped my arms around her body. She froze. I put my chin in her shoulder as I brought my mouth near to her ear and whispered,” Since when did you smoke?” and kissed one of her peircing. I could feel her body shivering. I smirked and brought my left hand to her stomach and caressed her toned abs. She accidently dropped her cigarette. “You sneaky dummy.” she hissed as she spun her body around so fast and lifted me, brought me in bridal style, rushed to our bed.

She threw me roughly on the bed and growled. I guessed my little kitten has turned into a beast now. I smirked wider.

“Impatient, aren’t we?” I . She crawled so slowly toward me. “Hmmm,” she mumbled as she nuzzled her head deep into the nape of my neck and rubbing her face there. The fragrant of her shampoo was always my favorite smell. The smell of her to be exact.

 “It’s over right?” she murmured very softly but, I still could catch a tint of fear in her voice.

Her breath tingling the hair in my neck. “Yes, everything is over,” I replied reassuringly while her hair with full of tenderness. I felt her smile in my neck. “I love you”. I smiled as well before replied, “I love you, too,” and hugged her tightly and let ourself drifted off to sleep. But I heard a faint voice of her at the last, said “Thank you for completing me”.

“It’s all thanks to Aina and Nana,” I replied equally soft

I guessed this is the life that I choose. Althought I had to lose someone I really loved but, I guessed it’s a gift from her and her beloved one. And I believed, she and her beloved one were live happily ever after now in the other side of the world. Just like us.

 

 

 

 

If fall in love with you can make my heart’s beating again...

If fall in love with you can me feel more alive...

If fall in love with you can make me feel the warmth...

If fall in love with you can make me lose control...

If fall in love with you make me don’t know myself anymore...

I’m willing to be chained up with you forever

 

 

THE END

 

Thank you for everyone who read it till the end ^^ And I will be happy to know what your opinion ^^