Chapter 1

If fall in love with you...

CHAP 1 The Fated Meeting

 

Her dark brown eyes looked sternly at the her phone. Her brows knitted. Lips preseed together. It looked like she tried hard to understand about something on the screen of her phone. She grunted before pushed a few buttons and shoved her phone tho her jacket’s pocket. I chuckled at the sight. That’s kind of adorable.

I’ve to admit that I felt like a stalker, but this girl had something that made me can’t take my eyes off her . This girl had something that really attracted me. A girl who’s wearing a black leather jacket who was always sitting alone with eyes staring at her phone. I just couldn’t get my eyes off her. She’s so captivating. But, there’s one thing that regrettable, she never smile. Her eyes felt so dead. So empty. She always strolled around the college with that same poker face of her everyday. I never even saw anyone daringly tried to talk to her. It’s like she’s some kind of disease that no one wants to be infected. But that made me curious even more. Or maybe it’s because I was just a new girl who just moved here like 2 weeks ago which made me know nothing about her. I didn’t even know her name. But there’s one thing that I knew for sure. She was stunning.

“Still staring at her?” Nana, who turned out to be my new friend asked while nudging me

I smiled sheepishly while turned my body to face her.

“You should stop doing that. I told you she is a danger. Beside it’s not polite and...creepy,” Nana said nonchalant

I just stayed silent before replied her. “But you never tell me what exact kind of danger she is,” I shrugged

“You just don’t need to know. All I ask you is to stay away from her and...try to find someone better,” she replied coldly before got up and left me stunned

What kind of danger she is?

 

---

 

It’s excatly 7 at the night when I was walking home alone with the same questions that haunting my mind. What’s wrong with that black leather jacket girl? Why no one dares to talk to her? Why did Nana call her a danger?

I was continue walking down the street without realized that there were three big man standing in front of me trying to block my way. Since I was not in mood for everything now, I just lift my head and stare at them with empty eyes.

“Hi pretty little girl,” the biggest guy walked toward me with a smirk on his face

Ok, now I’m scared. That smirk meant something bad gonna happen to me.

I gulped down something big in my throat and thinking for a way to run away but, I could think of nothing. My mind couldn’t working.

I saw him still walking toward me with the same smirk still plestering his face. I tried to move backward but unfortunately after a few steps my back hit the wall. Oh, . I gulped once again. I couldn’t show them how scared I am but trust me with the bigger smirk that grew on his face, he knew I was totally scared right now.

“There’s no way out, little girl,” the same guy who’s now standing a few centimeter in front of me said smugly

“Wh-what do you want?”

Oh, . Why did I stuttering.

“Oh oh, don’t be scared, little girl. I just want some money here since you know, me and my friends need some fun,” this ugly big man spoke and walked two step toward me

I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lung and tried to run away before a big hand grabbed my mouth, stopped me from screaming. I could feel my eyes are buring now. Some tears were threatening to fall down. No. No! Please send someone to help me.

While I was screaming in my mind and trying to think of a way to got myself free, suddenly I heard a loud thud behind me and that nasty hand left my mouth. I breathed heavely and tremblingly turned my body around. To my surprise I met the face that I’ve been thinking for for the whole walking before. I gasped when I saw that so familiar face and put my hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. Either it’s because of surprise or the happniess that I felt inside my chest because the person that I’ve been thinking of was standing right in front of my eyes.

After she beated those three guys, she walked toward me with the same poker face. But before she could reach me...

“WATCH OUT!” I screamed

And what a great reflex she has, she lift her right arm to cover her body. But too bad, it’s a bat after all. So instead of hit her face, the bat hit her right arm hard. I could clearly hear the sound of bones cracking. My eyes widen in horror when the realization hit me.

After the breathtaking sound, I heard another bones craking’s sound which produced by the big man who was grunting on the floor now.

After the man collapsed, I walked slowly, approaching her. I saw her wince in pain while holding her right arm. I watched in guilty and I could feel my vision suddenly became blurry.

The black leather jacket girl turned her body around to face me and widen her eyes when she saw me crying.

“I’m sorry,” she said quietly

I gasped when I heard her voice. I never imagine her voice will be this....manly. I mean it’s not that I imagine she has those feminine voices like mine but not this manly either. Her voice is a little husky and deep but, sounds musicaly in someway in my ears. It’s soothing me. I felt like squealing before I realized that she was still staring at me with those guilty and worry eyes.

I hung my head briefly before I spoke. “No, no, no. I should be the one who apologize and I really thank you for saving me,” I said. I guess it’s a little bit too loud because I could see her flinched.

She gave no response before she spoke up, “Let me walk you home”.

I stared at her confusely since she didn’t move an inch from her state but then I realized she didn’t know my house. So, I walked ahead her while she’s following me.

After a few minutes of silent walking, we arrived in front of my house. I turned my body when I saw her lowered her head, staring at the ground.

“Hey,” I called her to get her attention

“We..arrived,” I said awkwardly

She nodded still with the same poker face plestered on her face. She turned her body around.

I stared at her right arm with guilty.

“Hey,” I called her again which stopped her. She turned around again to face me.

“Let me take care of your arm first,” I smiled gently

She stared at me doubtfully. I smiled reassuringly.

“Don’t worry, my parents aren’t home. Well, in fact they are barely home. Your arm need to be taken care of before it infected,”

She nodded hesitant before followed me to the inside of my house.

I motioned her to sit on the couch once we’re in the living room.

She followed odiently. Then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first-aid kit box before I went back to sit beside her.

I carefully grabbed her right arm and put it on my laps before I put some medicine on it. I could hear her hissing when I touched the cotton bud on her wound. I saw her close her eyes tried to pressed the pain. I frowned. I’m sorry.

Once I’m done, I lifted the bandaged wound and really carefully put that back on her lap.

I played my fingers nervously when I didn’t hear any response from her.

“Thank you for this,” she said, pointing her right arm and stood up. “I need to go back home now,” she said, slightly bowed and walked to the front door.

I still didn’t want her to leave.

“Uhm,”

“May I know your name?” I asked hesitantly

She stopped in her track for awhile and whispered softly, “Sayaka” before continued to walk out of my house.

 

 

TBC

 

 

Comments are really appreaciated