Chapter 2

Forget-me-Not

Zzz...I'm dreaming in my dreamland suddenly, "Wake up!" I heard in my dream. Wait...wait? "There's a cucumber in your face." Wait what? I sat up in my bed. Yuri and Yoona were laughing like crazy. Taeyeon stared at me looking very annoyed. "Yah Sica! You wanna miss the bus?" Crap. We were leaving the states today. I got out if bed and went to wash up. Thank God I packed everything yesterday. "Hurry up guys!" Hyoyeon called from outside the room. "Coming! Yah!" I almost tripped over myself. Yoona and Yuri were laughing really hard. I glared at them. They shrugged and went outside my bedroom. "Whatever. We are leaving now." Taeyeon said. 

On the bus we were chatting until Krystal texted me asking what time I'll arrive. I quickly replied at around 6:30. 

To: Babysis

From: Jessica👑2

Hey Krystal I'll be there around 6:30pm k? 

 

To: Jessica👑2

From: Babysis

K then got to get to class. 

 

To: Babysis

From: Jessica👑2

Cya. 

Airport

it took a while but we got there eventually. We passed all the security checks and found our plane. "Ok guys. We have about  1 hour left before we board. You can do whatever you want as long as you come back here on time. Got it?" Taeyeon said. We all nodded. Taeyeon is our group leader aka the oldest. Despite that she's the second shortest and looks like a kid giving her the nickname kid leader. 

"Taengoo, I wanna go shopping." Sunny says latching on to Taeyeon's arm. Those two are currently dating. Sunny is the aygeo queen and the shortest.  "Ok let's go. See you guys later."

"Let's go to the food court." Sooyoung said. "Look there's a dance arcade game next it too!" Hyoyeon said as they held hands and ran over there. They are also in a relationship. Sooyoung is a typical shikshin. She's the tallest and skinniest of the group. Hyoyeon is a dancing machine that is really good. The two of them have a interesting relationship. 

I see Yoona and Yuri eyeing a toy store. Those two also known as the twin troopers have been playing pranks since they were young. Yoona is really pretty with a alligator laugh. The second shikshin. Yuri is tanner than the rest of us. She is really good at sports especially swimming. Those two aren't dating though it's clear the love each other but none of them will admit it.

Me? I'm alone. I decided to wander around since my legs were falling asleep. I walked into a plaza like thing and there was a big chandelier hanging. I wanted to get a better look at it so I kept on backing up. "Ow!" Me and another person said. "I'm sorry." The person I bumped into said. She had medium brown hair and was wearing nerdy glasses. I just glared at her. I'm known as the ice princess. Only my friends are the ones who truly understand me. But she was different from the rest. She smiled and said,"Do you know where the bathroom is? My friends waiting for me there."

"Look on the map yourself." I said as I walked away. She was a nerdy kind. Something I find them annoying. Maybe this is why I don't get friends. Well my current friends are good enough. 

Flashback

"hey Jessica-sshi do you wan-" 9 year old Jessica hair glared. "I'm so sorry!" The girl ran away. She was used to this. She was just not ment to be fit. Until she first met Sooyoung who was really cheerful. Their ranks in society was the same but still that didn't mean anything when it came to Jessica's personality. But when Jessica was eating, they had out cucumbers in her food. She hate them but didn't want to say it. Sooyoung saw and secretly at the cucumbers for her. They became close after that. 

Then they met Yuri and Yoona. They always seemed together. Both of them taught Sooyoung and Jessica pranks to play on servants. They had a lot of fun and through Yoona and Yuri's experience,  they never got caught. 

The four always hanged out and then met Hyoyeon. She was good at dancing. They met at a party and Hyoyeon told a lot of jokes. She also has a way with words. She was really easy to get along with. 

Soon they met Taeyeon. She was giving a performance at a singing competition. Her voice was outstanding. She became part of the gang and when they found out she was the oldest they were surprised.

Lastly they met sunny the SM chairman'a niece. She was very bubbly and short. They about it. She as a kid had a lot of aygeo. Sometimes the other people in the group would fake puke.

Together they were best friends and for some of them lovers as they grew older. 

Flashback end

An hour finally passed and we all gathered near the gate. All except for Yoona and Yuri. "Where are they?" Sunny asked. This time she was annoyed. "Calm down Sunny." I said. 

"From the hellsica herself." 

"Shut up Sooyoung."

"she's got a point though." Hyoyeon said supporting her girlfriend. I glared at them. "Sica is right. Have some gum. " Taeyeon pulled out her gum stick pack. Sunny pulled out a stick that stuck out. Then only screaming was to be heard. There was a plastic bug taped to the gum stick. Suddenly we heard giggles. Yoona and Yuri were hiding behind a pole. I should've known. Those prankers are no good. 

"Yoonyul!" Taeyeon said in a threatening voice. Yoona and Yuri froze. That was their couple name. They both blushed and turned away from each other. They are so cute! I wanna shout get together already but that's a bad decision. 

One by one we boarded the plane and sat in the VIP seats. Our families were rich after all. There were rows of two on each side of the plane. We all sat in one column the two people who sat together were the couples. And Yooyul. I sat alone in the back. I didn't care. After all, all I was going to so was sleep.

I say at the window seat so I was looking out. I didn't notice the person who had a seat next to me boarded. I turned around and found...what do you know, the nerd. Wtf is she doing here?! She seemed like those poor people. I glared at her but she only smiled back. "My name is Tiffany."she said. "Jessica Jung." I said. She nodded. Obviously everyone knows the Jung corps. One of the top 10 in the world. 7 out of the 10 were my friends companies. Whatever I thought to myself. I turned and faced the window hoping to sleep. 

Tiffany 

it's the girl that bumped into me. She seems so cold. But I think on the inside she is really nice. It's just in senses. My friend sat behind me because when we booked seats, all the 2 row seats were taken. I looked back finding her writing in her diary. "Hey, what do you think about going back home?" I asked. 

"Home?"

"never mind." I feel bad for her. "So what do you think about going to Korea?"

"I don't know." she replied. 

"But we are transferring into SM district. One if the top in the world!"

"I guess I'm exited then."

"you know though, you're really smart." She skipped a grade. 

"You are too Tiffany."

"who's sitting next to you?" She peeked and saw Jessica sleeping. "That's the Jessica Jung right?" 

"Yeah."

"wow. I've never seen her in person. She is really pretty. " I nodded. I looked over to see a old lady wearing very flowery clothing sleeping. " who is she?"

"I think she said she was an owner if a flower garden in Korea."

"I see. " suddenly the oldest woke up. "Sorry did we wake you up?" I asked. 

"No no, not at all dear." she looked at me and my friend. "What pretty young ladies you are." I blushed. I haven't heard that in a while. Ever since I've been dressing like this, no one said that anymore. 

She looked at my friend. Suddenly she lifted my friend's hand. "That ring... Where did you get it?"

"It was actually just a piece of jewelry that I asked made into a ring. " she had that ring on since I've met her. It was  half of a blue flower attached to a silver ring.

"That half is the only one in the world meaning that it only has one counterpart in the world also. "

"Really?!" We both said. The old lady nodded. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"My husband made that as a last gift to me as he passed away."

"oh" I regret asking that.

"But then why do I have it? Do you have the counterpart? How do you know your husband made it"

"slow down there honey. But in afraid I can't tell you.  Only fate will decide whether you will find out or not. Also only your true partner will have the counterpart. If two people have one half, it means they made a vow. "

She nodded. "I see."

" It's ok Hun. I'm sure you'll find out someday. Also for you."

"me?" I asked. 

"Yes you. Here take this." She took out another flower jewelry that was pink and white. "This is a variegated tulip. " She took the flowers and it split in half like my friends. "Give the other part to your true love."

"thankyou!" I said. She smiled. 

"Look isn't it cool?" I asked my friend. She nodded. "By the way, the flower means beautiful eyes. "

"Wow.." she knows a lot about flowers. 

Give the other part to your true love huh? 

What do you think...Seohyun?