Chapter 1

Forget-me-Not

"Will she be alright?"

"Her injuries are severe and I suggest you take her to an overseas hospital with better equipment."

"I understand."

"How bad are the injuries?"

"From the looks of it, she has no chance of having no memory loss."

"I see."

 

10 years later

Ring ring ring 

"Hello? Yawn."

"Wake up!"

"huh?"

"Wanna be late for the first day of highshool?"

"wha....OMG CRAP!" My name is Krystal Jung and I'm going to be late for the first day of highschool. I quickly dressed and went to the restroom. I ran down the stairs grabbing a piece of bread stuffing it into my mouth. I opened the door finding Sulli, Luna, and Amber. Luna had her phone in her hands. 

"Sorry guys." 

"Your just like your sister. " Amber said. My sister is Jessica Jung and is overseas for a school thing. She sleeps a lot like a sloth. Oh and Amber. Dresses like boy, talks like a boy, looks like a boy, and is a girl. 

"Good morning!" Sulli brightly said. Sulli is very cheerful and bubbley. People often think she is the youngest but I actually an hence got the name Big Baby. 

"We better get going. " Luna said. Luna is very, no, extremely talented in singing. She has participated in school plays for as long as I can remember.  

The only one missing was out "omma" Victoria. She is older than the rest of us and acts like our mom taking good care of us. She goes to SM junior college and leaves early in the mornings. 

"Uh, Krystal, earth to Krystal, we are leaving!" Luna said. 

"Oh!" I quickly ran after them. 

We got to school with less than a minute to spare. I quickly took a seat next to the window in the back. Class soon started with a test. The test was an English test and I took it in less then 5 min. Since we got the whole hour, I took out my phone and started texting Amber who had also finished since she also came from the U.S. We just chatted about random things. 

The bell finally rang. I gathered all my stuff together. "Hey Krystal, did you hear we suddenly got a transfer student?" Sulli asked. 

"Really? That's rare." Amber said. Luna nodded in agreement. Our school is private from k- junior college. Not many people can join in in highschool suddenly because our school is one of the top in Korea."She must be smart." Sulli said. That reminded me of my childhood friend. She dissapeared though but I'm still waiting for her to come back. 

Flashback 

"Unnie where are we?" 5 year old krystal asked. 

"I don't know."7 year old Seohyun said. She still headed down a path that had been going on for a long time. 

"I want mommy and daddy!" Suddenly little Krystal started crying. 

"It's ok so don't cry. We will find our way back!" Seohyun tried comforting the crying girl. Suddenly and old lady came up to them. "Are you lost?" She kindly asked. Seohyun nodded. "I'm the owner of this place. Are you too good friends?" Both Krystal and Seohyun said,"Yep!" At the same time proudly. "I see." She pointed to the flowers behind them. " Those flowers are called forget-me-nots. It stands for pure and true love. " 

"Wow."

"You know a lot. " Seohyun commented. 

"Hey unnie, promise. You'll never forget me?"

" I promise. " they pinky swore it. The owner chuckled. "By the way, why are you headed this way?"

Seohyun replied, "Because the shadows of the trees are the opposite of when we came here early in the morning. "

"What a smart kid." The owner said. 

"Yep. Unnie is very smart. "

" Come along this way though. It's a shortcut. " Seohyun held onto the old lady's hand while Krystal held her's. When they finally reached the entrance, the old lady gave them each half of a blue flower. " Incase you don't remember each other's faces, see this and you'll know. It's only one of a kind. "

"Thankyou!" Both of them said, " But we will remember each other forever!" The old lady smiled "Mommy , Daddy!" Krystal suddenly yelled. Seohyun and Krystal ran to their parents.  "We were so worried. How did you two come back?"

"An old lady helped us!" They both looked for the lady but she was gone. "I'll never forget you unnie!" 

" Same here!"

End of Flashback

Krystal sighed remembering the past. 

"Hello,earth to Krystal again!"

"Huh?"

"Thinking about her?" Asked someone suddenly.

"Vic omma!"

"Hey girls. I brought some lunch." We all loved Victoria's food. She is really skilled. "so krystal, what do you think of the transfer student? I heard she's from US. " Luna said. 

I shrugged." I don't really care. " we ate our lunch happily and continued our school.

 

***first chapter ^^