Chapter 6

Forget-me-Not

First of all sorry for not updating. I went to this camp somewhere very up north for school. I couldn't update cuz they had no wifi! No one told me that. So sorry!!! >_< I just came back like two days ago. 

******************************************************

"Unnie!" 

"Hm?"

"I wanna go play!"

"do your homework first."

"Pleeeeeeease?"

"no."

"pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?"

"ugh! Fine!"

"hehe." The younger girl said. "But we have to finish after. Ne?"

"Ne~"

the two went outside to play. The younger girl ran far ahead of the older one. "Krystal!" 

"Krystal!"

...

"yah Krystal!"

i awoke with a start. I was having such a good dream too. "What." I said coldly. I was super annoyed. "Sheesh. You just fell asleep again in class." Luna said. 

"Oh sorry." I yawned. I stretched my arms out. 

"What were you dreaming about? You were slightly giggling in your sleep." 

"Oh...I was?!" I never done that before. 

"Yeah." Suddenly Amber came up to us. 

"What's up guys?" She asked. 

"She giggled in her sleep!" Luna pointed. 

"Wait what? No way."

"I know right."

"guys~" I wined. 

"Hahaha." They laughed. "We were just teasing you."

"hmph."

Sulli came up. She had just finished her class next door. "What did I miss?" She asked. 

"A lot." Both amber and Luna said at the same time. "Fill me in then." Sulli said. They told her everything. "Jinja?!" She looked at me weirdly. I buried my face in my hands. "Ugh. Stop spazzing already. I can giggle in my sleep. I'm human!"

"or are you?" Amber teased. I shot a glare at her. "We should leave now." Luna said. She already had her bag all packed. We nodded and I stuffed everything in my backpack. "Let go!" Sulli said. "We need to tell Vic-omma about Krystal!"

"yah!"

"just kidding! Actually not really..." I also glared at her. I hate my unnies but love them at the same time. 

Jessica

I just finished the longest class ever. It like lasted for over a century. That's what it felt like. Yuri was going home today with me. Her practice got canceled. I was happy that I didn't have to get stuck with you know who. We walked to our limousine waiting right on time. Yuri opened the door for me. She's so nice. I'm lucky to have friend like her other than all her pranks...Krystal and her friends like to walk home. This week it's like all of her friends had breaks on their activities. She's so lucky. "Hows life?" Yuri asked. 

"...I don't know."

"ok then..."

"why was your practice canceled?"

"some guy threw up in the pool."

"really?! Can't you clean it up though?" 

"It was the last period and uh..." Yuri scratched her head not knowing how to say the rest. "And?"

"well let's just say stuff came out of both ends."she said. I started laughing hard. "What? The ice princess laughing like this?!" 

"Shut up!" I said still giggling. I finally managed to calm down. "Who was it?"

"some senior I think..."

"wow. Well he did something memorable."

"yeah. Oh! I think he was the guy that gave Sooyoung roses one year. I think he gave like fifty on valentines day. "

"Really?" I wanted to laugh but it was kind of mean because from the beginning he zero chances with Sooyoung anyway. She has Hyoyeon. 

We finally got home. I threw my back on the ground and layed down on the couch. We were the first ones home. Or so I thought. "Welcome home!" I voice came from the kitchen. I knew that voice. "Hey Tiffany!" Yuri greeted. She was nice to her. "I just cut up some fruits. Want one?" Sure. Yuri went to the kitchen. "You?" Tiffany said looking at me. "I'm to sleepy." I said as I headed into my room.  "The fruits are so sweet!" I heard yuri said. My stomach growled a little. Ignore it Jessica. Ignore. 

Krystal

I finally came home. I saw unnies bag on the ground and laughter from the kitchen. "Hello." I said. "Hey!"Yuri and Tiffany said. "Yuri your home?" She nodded. "Practice got canceled." I saw that they were eating fruits. "I want some" I said..I reached out to grab a slice of mango. "Wash your hands first." Tiffany said. "But..." 

"No exceptions." 

"I wanna mango!" I pouted.

"hmph! Fine." Tiffany took a piece of mango. "Say ah." 

"Ah~" 

"here you go." She fed it to me. I bit the sweet fruit. "Mmm! So good!" 

"Hey we want some too.!" Luna said. 

"There's enough for everyone." Tiffany said. We all enjoyed the fruits. But where was Jessica unnie? "Jessica's in her room sleeping." Yuri said. I just looked at her. Did she just read my thoughts? "You just seemed like you were wondering." Again reading my thoughts?! "By the way where's seohyun unnie?" Sulli asked. She was missing. "She has library work."

"Cool." Sulli said.

At around three thirty, the rest of the unnies came back. "Victoria unnie!" Sulli said hugging her. "What about us?" Yoona said. "Welcome home!" Yuri said.

"Yuri unnie~" Yoona said hugging yuri. Victoria went to the kitchen to start cooking some fresh foods. It takes a long time because it takes some time to prepare. Seohyun also came. She smiled at me. I awkwardly smiled back. "Hey..." I said. She nodded at me. 

Jessica 

i woke up. It seemed the rest of them were home. I glanced at the clock. 5:30pm. How long did I sleep? My stomach growled. I groaned and I got up of my bed and headed downstairs for some food. "Hi Jess!" Hyoyeon greeted. "Hey..." I was half awake. "Hello Jessica!" A voice said. I just looked at her. You know, the nerd. Her oversized glasses and dull clothes made her even more unbearable. "..." I gave a silent reply. "Unnie, why do you always stare and Tiffany unnie?" Seohyun asked. I had gotten closer to seohyun in the past days since she was in my class because apparently she skipped a grade. Also, God why is she so innocent? "Oooh, she likes her." Yoona teased.

"She's definantly staring at her a lot." Yuri added. Glare, not stare people. Are you blind? Plus it's the opposite. Obviously I didn't say that out loud though since the rest of them seemed to like Tiffany a lot. "I'm not staring at her ok?" I said glaring at everyone. "Sure sure." Sunny said. "Ugh! Guys!" I whined. They all laughed. I'm not liking this. "Dinners ready." Taeyeon said rescuing me from the situation. "Wash your hands too." Victoria said. 

"Ok!" We all said. The shikshins rushed to the bathroom washing their hands. We all followed after. Victoria had the best cooking ever! We all were silent becaused we were to busy eating. We ate everything. "Thanks for the meal!" We all said. 

"Whose turn is it to wash the plates?" Taeyeon asked. We all looked around and shrugged. Victoria came out with 12 chopsticks. "Here is some chopsticks for each of us. Taeyeon and I don't have one because we cooked the food. Each of you will close your eyes and draw a stick. There will be two chopsticks with red at the bottom and whoever gets it has to wash the dishes." 

"Sounds fair enough." Amber said. She closed her eyes and drew one. Victoria covered the bottoms so none of us would see. "Don't look until I sat so."she said. Amber nodded. We all drew a stick. "1..2...3..okay you can look now. " I looked at mine. There was a red mark.....ugh! Why me. My luck dissapeared completely when I saw Tiffany also get a red stick. "Looks like we are together!" Tiffany said. She looked happy. "Yeah sure..." I said. Quietly. I swear god, I'm gonna kill you one day. "Why don't we use the dish washer?" I complained. 

"You know fully well that it dosen't do as good of a job." Taeyeon said. I groaned. We headed towards the kitchen. I rinsed the plates will tiffany rubbed soap all over them. She was humming a tune. Why is she always happy? It's kinda freaky...

"last one!" Tiffany and I said at the same time. I stared, I mean looked at her. She just gave me her usual eye smile. I turned away. I finished rinsing it and put it in the rack. 

I didn't talk to Tiffany and headed to my bedroom. I grew myself in bed after locking the door. It was early bit who cares? I dozed off with Tiffany's tune stuck in my head. 

****************

sorry if that was bad...as an apoligy to being gone, I'll give an double update tomorrow!