Chapter 3

Forget-me-Not

I woke up finding that everyone else was sleeping. Usually I never wake up on a plane ride. Standing up to stretch a bit, a blanket fell to my feet. I didn't remember putting one on so Tiffany must've done it. I admit kind of thoughtful for a nerd. As I sat back down my stomach growled. I skipped lunch and there was only like 2 hrs left of the flight. Just in time a flight attendant was walking down the isles. "Would you like anything miss?" She asked. 

"Uh, yeah. One hot dog, a bag of chips and a can of sprite." I said. 

"Here you go." She said handing the food to me. I nodded and started eating. I was super hungry. I must've been loud because Tiffany woke up. She turned and smiled at me. Seriously is that the only thing she does? I glared back at her. She fell asleep by the time I did it. Ugh. Such a frustrating nerd. I finished my meal. Bored as I was, I decided to watch a movie. There was a lot of selections on the mini TVs. I decided to watch Despicable Me2. As I was watching and silently laughing to myself, I felt some weight on my shoulder. I turned finding Tiffany leaning on my shoulder sleeping still. I tried ignoring her but then her breath tickled my neck. I want to puh her away but I don't want to attract attention. I was sitting dead still while trying to watch the movie. By the end, I didn't pay attention to most of it. Ding. The seatbelt sign .  " we are preparing for landing so please fasten your seatbelts, adjust your seats, and push up you tray tables, thank you." Thank got the flight was over. 

Tiffany had woken up before we landed. As soon as we were allowed to up, she just got out her bag from the top an left without saying a thing with her friend. She didn't smile...wait why am I disappointed? I shook off the thoughts and got my things as well. 

"We are all here! Let's go now!" Taeyeon said as we headed toward the baggage claim. Our luggages were all different colors. Taeyeon had red, Sunny yellow, Hyoyeon orange, Sooyoung purple, Yoona green, yuri black, and I had blue. We all found our luggages quickly because they were all high brand names that others usually don't have. Yuri's was more difficult because of the color. We all headed out through a special airport exit because Sunny's company owned a whole chain of airports including this one. Outside Sunny's limousine waited. The driver put all our luggage a in the back. "So how was the ride?" Taeyeon asked. "Sunny and I played video games." Well as expected if your Sunny's girlfriend. 

"Sooyoung ate a lot and we watched a whole bunch of movies." Hyoyeon said with Sooyoung nodding.

"me and yuri were doing..." Yoona started. We all leaned in interested. Then they both said," something secret!" Laughing. We all rolled our eyes. "What about you Jessica?" Sunny asked. 

"Oh um, I slept and watche a movie." 

"That's rare. Usually all you do is sleep like a baby." Sooyoung said. I glared at her. "What? I'm just saying the truth."

"who did you sit next with?" Hyoyeon said. 

"Nerd." I replied. 

"Really?" Yuri asked. I nodded. "Usually nerds don't take first class." Yoona added. I nodded again. "She had a friend to too that was oddly familiar looking. She sat behind us." 

"Really?" Yoona asked. "Was she a nerd?" Yuri also asked. I shrugged. Suddenly Sooyoung said very loudly,"Omo, Yoonyul your so cute. You guys always talk together or at the same time.!" We all thought about it and it and they did do that very often. "Sooyoung is right guys." Sunny said. Yooyul were blushing like crazy. "That's not true!" Yuri said. "Yeah, we don't do it that much." Yoona added. "See you did it again!" Sooyoung pointed out. We all started laughing when I say that yuri and Yoona were looking at Sooyoung with a evil grin. Oh poor Sooyoung. Looks like Yoonyul found their next target to prank. 

We finally arrive at out dorms Just as I got out of the car, Krystal stomped her way towards we and her friends just letting her because she was mad. "What the freaking hell! You wanted me to pick you up but you just rode with Sunny. I waited for like 30min you know. Plus your phone was off!" She screamed in my face. . I forgot that I asked her to pick me up. I gulped. "Sorry Krys." I said. She glared at me showing no signs of cooling down. Crap. Suddenly a hand grabbed Krystal's arm. "Calm down Krystal. I'm sure that Jessica didn't mean it. Let's go back in. I made your favorite beef today. " Victoria said. Thank you unnie, I mouthed. She mouthed back, no problem. "Haha!" Hyoyeon said. She was laughing hard. "Be quiet" I said while taking my luggage into the dorm. 

Krystal

Unnie I hate you! I repeated this over and over in my head. "Here krystal. " Victoria said giving me a bowl of rice. "Eat up." Amber said. I nodded and smiled. I love this mini family of mine. Victoria in my opinion is the best cook ever. We rarely eat take out or go out the eat because victoria goes to the supermarket each week buying fresh foods to make at home. 

I finished my meal satisfied. "Thank you for the meal." I said. I left and went to my room. I later there on my bed facing the ceiling. I turned and looked at the picture turned down next to my bed. I rolled over and flipped it back up. It was me and my friend back when we were realty small and before she dissapeared. "Hey Krystal, can I come in?" It was Sulli's voice. I turned the picture back down. "Yeah, come in." Sulli opened the door and sat on my bed. We were the youngest among my friends. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. 

"Liar." 

"How?"

"look krystal, I've known you for years now. Don't you think it's normal that I can tell if your lying or not by now? "

"I guess..."  I said turning away. Suddenly we heard Amber's voice. " the new transfer student is here!" 

I sat up. "Wanna go check her out?" Sulli asked. I nodded and followed her out the door. We quietly went down the stairs. There was one pink and one white suitcase. Could there have been two people? I was proven right when I saw two ifferent pairs of shoes. I saw the the dorm guide person go out the door. Two people came into view. Both of them were brunettes bit the taller one had a darker shade. Their rooms must be on the bottom floor. That was a two person room. "Let's go greet them?" Luna asked. 

"Sure. Wait, where are my unnies?" I asked. Victoria shrugged. Whatever. We went down the stairs and outside their room. "You knock Amber." Luna said. 

"What no!" Last time she did that at our old dorm, they thought she was a guy and threw things. She got a bloody nose and the girls at our old dorm took it the erted way. Well they were kind of right. Either way, they cause it. "You knock then Krystal"Luna said. "Sure." I shrugged. I knocked. The door opened. "Hey, we are your guys' new room......mates......" There at the door was her. No it couldn't be. I clutched the necklace around my neck and ran upstairs. I fell on my bed facing the ceiling. I took out the necklace that I usually hide underneath my shirt. It was a silver chain with half a blue flower on it. 

Seohyun, what are you doing here?

Jessica

as soon as we got in our dorms, the other girls fell over exhausted. The sleep finally caught up with them.  Blame them for ignoring sleep. I heard some commotion downstairs. My myself I walked down the stairs. The transfer student, wait no, students came.  I thought seeing the shoes. I walked down the corridor of the two person room. I found my sisters friends chatting but Krystal was no where to be found. I walked over. "Hey Jessica!" Sulli waved. "Hey." I said. 

"These are our new dorm mates. Tiffany and Seohyun!" Sulli said. Wait Tiffany?! Not again... I must be cursed or something. "Oh hi Jessica-sshi!" Tiffany smiled and said. I glared at her."hey." I said in a colder tone. "You know each other?" Amber said trying to break the ice. "Yeah! I at next to her on the plane." Tiffany said.

"Cool." Amber said. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm seohyun." A taller girl bowed. "Nice to meet you too!" I said making my tone brighter. Seohyun... That name. Where have I heard it before? It's sounds super familiar. "Wait where's Krystal?" I asked. 

"Probably in her room."Sulli said. I nodded. "Well, we shouldn't distract you anymore. Guys lets go." Victoria said. We all followed. "See you later." We all said. That nerd was still smiling. I walked back to my own room. My friends were sleeping on the couch and floors. Sunny had her back resting against Taeyeon who was just sitting on the couch. Hyoyeon was leaning against the bottom of the sofa while Sooyoung shead rested in her laps. For Yooyul, they were laying on the floor with yuri hugging Her chin on yoonas head. I whipped out my phone and took a picture. They would be blushing like crazy if we teased them about this. The girls probably didn't want any dinner now. They looked too tired. I put blankets over them and it suddenly reminded me of the nerd. Ugh. Why can't I get her out of my head. I shook my head and headed to my private room. I sprawled on my bed closing my eyes, drifting to sleep. 

 

**i was very busy with tests all week. I feel dead. XoX