Chapter 7

Forget-me-Not

"You know there's a better way."

"but..."

"you know your going to die if you do that."

"but what other choice do we have?"

"hmm I guess your right."

"so?"

"fine."

"1...2...3!"

I felt cold water on my face. "What the hell guys!" I yelled. Yoona and yuri just smiled. "Good morning Sica unnie!" They said using aygeo. I glared at them. Today there was no school. Why did they wake me up so early? "You know, it's already lunch time." Yuri said.

"So?"

"so you should come down and eat before your late. "

"Late for what?"

"you know..."

"what?"

"your date with Tiffany!" Both of them yelled. Date with Tiffany. "Date...what what?!" I yelled. Yuri and Yoona were laughing nonstop. "Yah guys!" I said frustrated and confused. "Today you're going shopping for stuff we need." Yoona explained.

"Why me and her?" I asked.

"Blame your fate." Yoona said.

"Aka we already chose our buddies for pairs to do different chores. Since you weren't there, we just paired you with Tiffany." Yuri said.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yeah yeah so get out of bed already." Yuri said.

"I'm going to kill you guys!" I muttered.

"Told you so Yoona!" Yuri said.

"Whatever. See you unnie!" They both ran out of my room. Aish these two. I got up and got dressed in a simple but fashionable light clothing. After I got downstairs Taeyeon greeted me. "Hey there." She said. I could only nodd. I was too tired. Breakfast er lunch was just some ramen. Suddenly Tiffany came out of nowhere when I was done. "Ready Jessica?"she asked. I just slightly nodded. "The list is on the counter." Victoria said. We nodded and took the list then headed out.

we sat in my car. Yes I had a car. Limousines are just more convenient for long distances or school. I started the engine and we were off. "How was your sleep?" Tiffany asked. I shrugged and continued concentrating on driving. "Ok then." She leaned back on her seat. Smiling to herself. "Do you like movies?" She asked out of nowhere. "Sure I guess." I said. "What's your favorite?" She asked.

 

"I don't know."

"mines The Lucky Way. It's so sweet and funny!"

"oh." 

we finally arrived at a gigantic super market. "Wow it's so big!" Tiffany said. She got out of the car and literally ran to the place like a little kid. "How old are you again?" I said. 

"Younger than you!" She stuck out her tongue. "..." I have no comment. I put on my sunglasses when we walked in. I don't want to attract any attention. "What's first on the list?" I asked.

"Um...a new tablecloth." Tiffany said. We walked over to an isle with them. "Which one do you like?" She asked. "Uh...I don't care." I said. "I like this one." She pointed to a pink one with white cherry blossoms. I just grabbed it and we moved on. "Now we need some more toilet paper." After a while we were done. Our shopping cart was filled. It took a while to load everything. Good thing I drove a mini van. Suddenly we received a call. It was from Sunny. "Hey, we er you have a problem."

"what?"

"you guys forgot your keys."

"Really?!"

"yeah and nobodies home so you and Tiffany can hang out some more."

"..."

"uh so yeah. Bye!" She hang up. 

"So what did she need?" Tiffany asked. 

"So do you want to watch a movie?"

"umm uh ok." I drove to the nearest one. We walked in. There was not a lot of people surprisingly. "What do you want to watch?" I asked. "Why this all of a sudden?" She asked. 

"We are locked out on the house so what do you want to watch?"

"oh i see. Let's watch......oh look! There's sleeping beauty!" She pointed out. 

"What?! You want to watch that?!" I exclaimed. She nodded.  What the heck. "Fine." I bought a large popcorn and two sodas. We sat in the very back. The movie started and we started eating the popcorn. I was suprisinlonf drawn into the movie. I looked over at Tiffany. She was staring at the screen. I turned my head back to the screen. 

We walked out of the movie theater. "That was so good! I loved her dress. It was pink!" I nodded. We walked back to our car. "Where to next?" I asked. "Hm the mall!" She exclaimed. I nodded. We drove to the mall. She needed some new clothes. 

We were driving but got caught up in traffic. "Stupid traffic." I muttered. It was already close to dinner. "Calm down." Tiffany said. I glared at her. After thirty whole minutes we were out. "Let's just hurry." I said. I saw a diner not to far. Then at the worst moment, my gas was about to go out. "Jessica, are you ok?" 

"I'm not ok!" I yelled. I wanted to make it to the diner before it died. Thankfully it did. I let out a slow sigh. "Let's go." I said. We started walking towards the diner. It suddenly started raining. I ran towards the diner, yeah I ran. I made it in only a little wet. "Close call." I said and turned to see Tiffany. But, she was nowhere to be seen. I ran outside. She was still nowhere to be found. I suddenly heard screaming. It was her voice for sure. It came from the alley next to the diner. I ran over there. There were two guys surrounding Tiffany backing her up against the wall. One guy held her hands tightly. "Hey what are you doing?!" I asked. The two guys didn't seem to her due to the rain. I had an idea. I crept slowly towards the guy not holding Tiffany and then...bam! I kicked him hard in his crotch. He groaned in pain and turned around. I smirked and kicked him hard again sending him face first to the ground. Tiffany saw me and looked surprised. She bit the guys hands who were holding her. The guy screamed. She also kicked him hard. That sent him to the ground too. I dragged her back into the diner. We were both soaked. "Thank you." Tiffany said. 

"No big deal." I replied. She look a bit scared still. We sat down and ordered to bowls of warm soup. It warmed our insides up. We also found out that there was a hotel located upstairs. I checked my phone. It was as good as dead. Tiffany didn't bring hers. We rented a room. 

When we walked in, I noticed there was only one bed. "We have to share a bed it seems." Tiffany said behind me. I looked in the bathroom because I wanted to take a bath. There was a shower with those blury glass things and if you slide it open, there was a bath. So the bath and shower had one blury glass wall seperating it. "I'm taking a bath!" I said. 

"What about clothes?" Tiffany asked. Crap I forgot about that. "Give me your clothes. I'll dry them for you." She said. I nodded and took off my wet clothes. "Here." I stuck one hand out of the bathroom and handed the clothes to tiffiny. "You know we are both girls so it's fine seeing you ." 

"Shut up." 

I warmed up the water and got in. It was so nice. I relaxed myself in it. After ten minutes I saw a body in the shower room. Tiffany's taking a shower now?! I looked away. There's a blury glass door. I Kept saying in my mind. She looks like she has a nice body...yah Jessica what is wrong with you?! After another 10 minutes she got out. I waited 5 minutes before I got out too. I wrapped myself in a towel. "I'm done. Give me the clothes now." Tiffany handed me my clothes that were dry now. I put them on in the bathroom so Tiffany couldn't see. "I'm sleepy." I said as I finishes changing. I got into bed. "Scooch over a bit." Tiffany said. Oh yeah. I had to sleep with her. I moved over a bit. She climbed in. I turned away from her. 

She fell asleep. I felt breathing on my neck like how the first time we met. I shrugged it off and fell asleep. 

************************