Please don't take him away

I don't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up because of the noise outside the bedroom. He looked at the other side and saw V still sleeping soundly. The maknae wonders why V isn’t waking up at the noise. He decided to go check the members.

The dorm was a mess. All the members were running everywhere except for the maknae who is confused and dizzy of the members.

“What’s wrong, hyung? Why is everyone in such a hurry?”

“Taehyung! Taehyung isn’t waking up!”

“Huh? Isn’t he sleeping?”

“No! He isn’t breathing! We need to take him to the hospital but Manager hyung won’t answer the phone!”

“What?! Let’s just go without Manager hyung!”

So they all went to the hospital. As they wait, it was silent. You can only hear Jin’s muffled cries as Rap Monster comforts him.

Jungkook looked terribly lost. Why was this happening?

Soon, the doctor arrived and everyone tensed as the doctor came closer to them.

“W-What’s the result, d-doctor?” Jin said, obviously scared of what the outcome may be.

“He’s alright for now. He just had an over fatigue. But he’ll be ok for now. Are you his family?”

“No, but why?”

“Well, I hate to say this to you but he has a bulge in his lungs which is pretty abnormal. We’re still testing if it’s ok.”

“Abnormal? What does that mean?” Jungkook asked, finally talking.

“Well, we’re still not sure. But we’ll try our best to discover it as soon as we can.”

“Thank you, doctor. Is he conscious now?”

“Well, yes. You may go visit him now.”

And they all ran to V’s room.

When they went inside, they saw a crying V.

It broke their hearts.

But Jungkook felt that his heart has been broken and stopped functioning.

“Taehyung! Stop crying!” Jimin said, hugging V and eyes watery.

“Hyung, what’s happening to me?” V asked, looking disgusted with himself

“You’re ok. It’s just over fatigue.” Jimin said reassuringly.

V nodded and looked at Jungkook, who was bowing his head down.

“Jungkook…”

They all looked at the quiet maknae as V called him.

“Jungkook, come here.”

Jungkook went closer but each step he makes, he felt that he will break.

“Yes, hyung?”

“Jungkook, I’m sorry if I made you worried. You won’t even talk to me. Are you mad? I didn’t know about this as well.” V said, hugging Jungkook.

“No, hyung. I’m not mad. I’m just sad that you have to go through this.” Jungkook said, sobbing as he hugged V back.

Jin just sobbed quietly at the scene.

“I know. But I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter