Thank you

I don't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook, are you ok?”

“Yeah. So hyung, tell me. What’s bothering you about that guy you’re in love with?”

“I don’t know. Each day, I grow and grow more feelings for him. Yet, my mind keeps reminding me that he likes someone else.”

“Hyung, haven’t I told you to stop assuming things with no clarification yet?”

“I know, maknae. But it just made me think.”

“You’re so in love with him, huh?”

“Yes. More than anyone can imagine.” V said, looking at Jungkook.

They had an intense eye contact. Jungkook thought he saw love in V’s eyes but was afraid to believe it.

“He’s lucky. He’s the reason you’re being mature.” Jungkook said, chuckling slightly.

“Hey! Are you saying I’m an immature?!” V said, pouting.

“Yes, hyung.” Jungkook said, laughing.

Soon, V was chasing after Jungkook while the latter was laughing. Jin enjoyed the sight of the two maknaes looking carefree. Suddenly…

THUD!

V fell on top of Jungkook…

“Taehyung hyung, I didn’t know you were this heavy.” Jungkook said, trying to stop the blush on his cheeks.

“And I didn’t know you were this squishy.”

“Hey, are you saying I’m thin?” Jungkook said, beaming at V.

“No, I’m saying you’re fluffy.” V said, hugging Jungkook.

Jin didn’t miss the tears on Jungkook’s eyes as the latter hugged back.

Jin just wished that this horrible blindness will fade away, quickly.

V then got up and helped Jungkook get up too, completely aware of the wet cheeks of the maknae.

“Maknae, did you just cry?” V asked, wiping the wetness of Jungkook’s cheeks.

“No! Of course not!”

Jin just sighed and left.

“You’re lying. Look, your cheeks are wet.”

“I don’t know. It just came, maybe.”

“Maknae, just tell me if something wrong. You too are changing. Is it because of him?”

“Yes. It is because of him. Because he’s deeply in love with someone else and it hurts because I’m the only one who loves.” Jungkook said, sobbing heavily.

“Stop crying, maknae. He loves you. And if he doesn’t, we’ll be here to love you more than you loved him. We will occupy that empty space in your heart. Just stop crying. I don’t like seeing you cry. Stop, ok?” V said, cupping Jungkook’s face and kisses Jungkook’s tears as he felt himself tearing up.

“Hyung, are you beginning to cry?”

“Of course! My maknae is hopelessly in love with someone who doesn’t deserve his tears.”

“Hyung, I promise, I’ll stop crying. You’ll be supporting me while I do that, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter