I love you more

I don't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighed heavily. Today was the day he’s going to confess to his hyung.

“Did you call the one you’re going to confess to, Jungkook?”

“Yeah.”

“So, let’s go?”

They went to the park and sat near a bench.

“Maknae, where is he?”

“Hyung…” Jungkook said as he sighed and stand in front of V.

V only looked at him in pure confusion.

“Hyung, the guy I’m in love with is already here.”

“Huh? Where is he?” V asked, looking around.

“It’s you, hyung.”

“Jungkook…”

“Wait! Don’t speak unless I’m finished!”

V remained quiet and looked down.

“Hyung, I’m in love with you. It was late when I realized it. I told you that, right? I don’t know how to explain this to you. I had these feelings kept inside because I didn’t want to change anything. What we have right now is so important to me. I love you but I know that I have to limit myself too. When we had that serious talk about the one we love, I didn’t know why but I had a spark of hope. I’m being assuming, right? Kim Taehyung, before I lose control, I want to say that I love you, hyung. You can talk now.” Jungkook said, voice hoarse.

“Jungkook, I-I’m not ready for this.” V said as he looked up and tried to stand from his wheel chair but failed miserably.

Jungkook noticed it and kneeled in front of him.

“Jungkook, I love you too.” V said, caressing Jungkook’s face.

Jungkook froze in his spot so V continued talking.

“You were the one I’m so crazy about. I had these feelings for you. I understood that you won’t know what love is because you’re still too young and naïve for these kinds of things. I love you, Jeon Jungkook.” V said, kissing Jungkook’s forehead.

“Hyung!” Jungkook cried, hugging V tightly.

“Don’t cry, maknae. I don’t like seeing you sad, right?” V cooed, hugging Jungkook back.

“Ok, hyung.” Jungkook said, wiping his tears as he sat next to V.

“But maknae, I don’t want you to be in more pain after this.” V said, caressing Jungkook’s cheeks.

“We’ll fight, right?” Jungkook said, caressing the hand that is caressing his cheeks.

“Of course. I won’t leave you no more.”

So they went back to the dorm with happy smiles radiating their faces.

“Hey! The love birds are happy!” Suga cooed, whistling teasingly at the couple.

Jin looked quickly at the new couple.

“Y-You are together now?” Jin asked, trying to hide the excitement he felt.

“Yes, hyung. This guy is mine now.” V answered, holding Jungkook’s hand on his shoulder.

“Good. So I don’t have to see Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter