The end (Finale)

I don't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was V's 5th surgery. All of BTS are gathered in his hospital room.

"Taehyung, they rescheduled it. Tonight will be your surgery."

"Ok. That means we will have more time to talk, right?"

Jungkook, who was seated at the far-end, was noticed by Jimin.

"Yah maknae, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just silently praying for this surgery to be a success."

"Oh."

"Hyung, I know this is a very long time ago but, what did you and Taehyung hyung talked about the day after I was soaking wet in the rain?" (This was on CHAPTER 2: It hurts.)

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious."

"Well..."

Flashback:

"Taehyung, why did you left Jungkook? I thought you two were practicing."

"We were. I suddenly just got hungry."

"So you left him alone?!"

"No! I asked him to come home with me and he refused. He insisted on staying." V said, pouting.

"Aish. Really. Food is so important to you."

"But I didn't go home! I even waited for him to leave and followed him." 

"Why is Jungkook acting like that? Why does things bother him so much?" Jimin said, shooking his head.

"You know what hyung, I think it has something to do with me."

"W-what makes y-you think t-that?" Jungkook stuttered, thinking if V knows.

"I don't know. I just felt it. I mean, I was the one he was with before he turned like this?" V said, sighing.

"Don't worry. Jungkook will eventually tell you. Besides, you're his favorite hyung."

"Me? Jungkook's favorite hyung? I thought it was either you or Seokjin hyung."

"How dense can you be, Kim Taehyung?  It's obvious. Jungkook never let anyone inside his room when he wants to be alone but he lets you. He never gets angry at you. He takes care of you best. He lets you baby him. You're always an exception to him, Taehyung."

"Eyy, is hyung jealous?" V asked, smirking.

"No way! I'd rather want to be Yoongi hyung's favorite dongsaeng."

End of flashback.

"Oh. And yah, everybody wants to be my favorite!"

"Nope. I want to be Yoongi hyung's." Jimin said, sticking his tongue out.

"You already are." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed.........Naeun.

"Why is she here? I thought I already took care of her." Jin said, obviously annoyed.

"I took her back..."

Everyone except for Naeun, who was looking at the floor, looked at Jungkook.

"But why? She flirted with Taehyung, remember?"

"Jungkook, you don't have to do this."

"I want to. Because I trust Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said, looking at V who was also looking at him.

"I also had a talk with Naeun noona. I knew I could count on her. I believe noona too. They won't do anything bad behind my back. I trust them."

"Mr. Jeon, thank you. I knew what I did was disrespectful and unforgivable. Thank you for entrusting Mr. Kim to me again. I promise that I will take good care of him. I promise not to flirt with him again. I didn't mean to put such a precious love on the line. I'm really sorry to you two." Naeun said, biting her lip as she looked up.

"It's ok, noona. I understand. You just fell. I know it's hard but, you'll find the right guy who will be with you until the end."

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon. I hope Mr. Kim is the one for you."

"Well, I know he is." Jungkook said looking at V who smiled at him.

At noon, everyone left to eat. Jungkook stayed behind.

"Thank you, maknae. Thanks for trusting me. It really means a lot to me." V said, kissing Jungkook's hand.

"Of course. Naeun is really just a victim. She fell in love with you."

"I feel guilty that she had to fall for someone who's forever taken."

"Yeah."

"You should be proud, you know! You're boy friend is so handsome!" V said, pinching Jungkook's nose.

"Oh really?" 

"Yah!"

And they laughed.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked, playing with their intertwined fingers.

"A little."

"I'm sorry."

"Huh? Why are you sorry?"

"Because you have to endure more pain." Jungkook said, feeling tears falling.

"Jungkook, don't cry. I can endure anything for you." V said, cupping Jungkook's face.

"But I don't want you to be in pain. Hyung, am I being selfish?"

"Of course not! I know that I once said that you have to let me go but now that I think of it, I don't want you to let me go. I realized that there are a lot of people who needs me. Bangtan, our Armies, and you. So, I come to a conclusion that I want to fight. I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter