Let go

I don't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after Jungkook knew about V’s cancer worsening, he never left his side 24/7.

“Jungkook, rest. Your eye bags are getting heavier. I don’t want you to suffer like this.” V said, caressing Jungkook’s hand.

“But hyung, what if something bad happens to you and I’m not there?” Jungkook said, pouting.

“Then hyung will wake you up.” V said, shaking Jungkook’s hair.

“Promise?”

“Yes, maknae. Promise.”

“Ok then. I’ll rest now.” Jungkook said as he lied on the bed, clinging to V’s arm s the latter caress his hair.

After a while, V had hard time breathing and shook Jungkook.

“Hyung…?”

“J-Jungkook, hospital now.” V said, as he clutched his chest.

“Oh my gosh! Jimin hyung! Jin hyung! Guys, help me!”

The members ran to the room and carried V to the taxi on the way to the hospital. Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook waits for V who is currently on the operating room.

After hours, the doctor came out and Jin and Jimin rushed to the doctor while Jungkook remained sitting while sobbing quietly.

“Doc, what happened?” Jin asked, slightly shaking.

“His lung cancer is stage 4, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, we need to operate soon. Because if this continues, I’m sorry if his days are already counted.”

The two started sobbing.

“Yes, doc. But when should you think we should operate him?”

“Now is better. As soon as possible.”

“But what if it fails, doc?!” Jimin said, gaining attention.

Jungkook went to them quietly. He heard everything yet he wished he didn’t.

“We have to repeat it again.” The doctor said, sighing before leaving.

The other members came and as soon as Suga saw Jimin, he immediately hugged the crying mess.

“What happened?” Suga asked quietly.

“Taehyung needs an operation right now. If this continues, his days will already be numbered.”

“What?!”

“What if that operation fails?!” J-Hope screamed, obviously frustrated.

“We have to retry.” Jin mumbled, trying to hold back his tears.

“I hope it will work with one try.” Jungkook mumbled, making the members look at him.

“Jungkook…” Rap Monster called, hugging their maknae.

“I don’t want him to get hurt, hyung. I don’t want him to have multiple operations because I know it will make him suffer. Hyung, I don’t like seeing him suffer.” Jungkook said as hugged Rap Monster back with wet cheeks.

“He’ll be fine. Taehyung’s a strong man, right?”

“I hope so.” Jungkook said, clutching the hem of Rap Monster’s shirt.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter