4: The Gimp

Bamboo Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard muffled voices as I tended to the private garden that took up a terrace larger than the living room and kitchen put together.  I figured it was just Donghae bringing home another one of his hussies and didn't pay any attention to it until I heard a tap on the glass.  I looked towards the living room window and saw Leeteuk smiling at me, no teeth, but plenty of dimples on display.  I waved and made my way inside.

"Hey!  What brings you here?"

"This one."  He pointed over his shoulder at Donghae sporting a brand new neon blue short cast on his right arm.

"Sorry Teuk, you break it, you buy it."

"I need your help Hyuk."

" that.  You want me to spoon feed him and wipe his ?  If I wanted kids then I'd breed."

"You're such a .  Hae can't work with a broken arm, which means no traveling, which means he's going to be home a lot.  Will you just keep an eye on him for me?"

"I've got my own to do, I'm not a babysitter," I snapped.

"Leeteuk just forget it.  I don't need a nanny anyway.  Let him live his miserable life alone, unlike him I have plenty of friends that will take care of me," Donghae said with a pout.

"If you mean people to give you s, then yeah, you've got plenty of friends that are willing to help you out."

"What the ?  You two have been living together for almost 3 months and you're still not getting along?"

"Seriously Teuk, you have to know we don't have anything in common," I said.

"You do have a lot in common though!  Just look at how you pick on each other like little kids.  If you'd stop this stupid pissing contest and just talk to each other or hang out together, you would see that you're both good people with big hearts."

"Yeah... so, if we're done sharing feelings I'm going to go back to watering my plants.  Sorry, Teuk, but they're a lot more interesting."

"I'm going to go lay down, it's been a long day," Donghae said before disappearing down the hall.

When Donghae was out of earshot Leeteuk turned to me with a serious expression on his face.  "Come on Hyuk, please do this.  You know he doesn't have any real friends."

"What?"  I looked at the older man in complete confusion.  "No I didn't know that actually.  He always has people over."

"People, yeah, but not friends.  The closest thing he has to friends are his coworkers, and they're going to be in Milan for a fashion show this month.  Please just look after him for me.  It's really easy for him to get l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter