3: The Drunk

Bamboo Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I staggered home and somehow managed to make it into the bathroom before emptying the entire contents of my stomach into my apartments communal toilet.  I rested my forehead on the cool seat, not even caring what else had been resting on it before I got there.

"God, you're a mess," Donghae said from the open doorway and I could actually hear the smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, well I didn't ask for your help or your opinion, so go away."  He walked into the bathroom despite my words and brushed my sticky hair away from my face.  He held back the messy strands while I made another donation to the porcelain Gods.

"I know you didn't ask for my help, but do you see anyone else waiting to clean you up?" 

"Yeah, I get it!  I'm alone!  Nobody wants me!  Just off!"  I tried to swat him away, but my aim was less than stellar in my intoxicated state.  Then I started sobbing.  I couldn't help it, I was a mess and I felt like crap and the last thing I needed was to be reminded that nobody wanted me.

"That's not what I meant.  Calm your drunk down."  He went to the sink and a minute later rested a small moist towel against my forehead. 

"Oh God, that feels good.  I would kiss you if I wasn't afraid of catching one of your STD's."

Donghae laughed and used the damp cloth to clean my face.  "That's too bad because I just love kissing guys covered in vomit."  He rolled his eyes and examined the toilet.  "What is that anyway?"

"Bibimbap."

"Huh, well I guess there are worse things to hurl up.  Lift your arms."

"Why?"

"Because somewhere between the bibimbap and here you threw up all over yourself.  Just lift your damn arms."

"Fine."  After trying to lift my arms above my head and losing my balance twice Donghae was finally able to get me out of my shirt.

"Holy Hyukjae, you're ripped.  Why does a nerd have muscles like these?  You're even more toned than I am."  I looked over at Donghae ready to give him my dirtiest look, but when I saw his face I realized he wasn't teasing me.  He was honestly admiring my body.

"I do a lot of gardening, digging, lifting, stuff like that.  I also like to exercise in my free time... and I have a lot of free time lately," I muttered.

"Yeah, I noticed.  Maybe when you're sober and you're done being a morose pain in the you'll join my soccer team.  Now take off your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter