Three

Hopeful Encounter

Chapter Three

 

We somehow made it to the front of the stage right in the middle thanks to Nari pushing people aside to get them out of her way, all while dragging me along with her.

 

“Nari, may I ask why you dragged me to the front of the stage? I swear I could have tripped a few times back there.”

 

Nari gave me a look of disbelief

 

“Soyang did Jieun unnie not tell you about bangtan? Or even about a certain member of bangtan and myself?”

 

I had no idea what the hell she was talking about

 

“Umm Nari what is a bangtan? and what about this certain member and you?”

Before she could answer my question properly the lights went out and someone came onto the stage to introduce the next act.

 

“You shall see who Bangtan is very soon” Nari excitedly said

 

I could feel the excitement not only in Nari but in all of the academy, who suddenly all had their eyes on the stage waiting for the next act.

 

All this excitement in the air,  it was hard not to be excited along with everyone else and I was waiting for what would happen next. Never did I Imagine that what I saw next would change me forever.

 

“Students of Big Hit Academy, I’m sure you were all waiting for this next act all night and I know how excited you are for them, so may I present you all the Bangtan Boys.”

The next thing I hear is Nari screaming her heart out almost scaring the living daylights out of me, not only her but all of the students were cheering and saying supportive messages to these mysterious Bangtan Boys. Hearing everything and seeing how everyone is so close and supportive gives me a fuzzy happy feeling. And I just really really like it here. Before I can continue on with my thoughts I see 7 boys coming up to the stage, and holy cow they are handsome!

 

They give their introductions, every member saying their name one after the other, but my eyes stop at only one person and they just seem to stay on him. While looking at him everytime he smiles my heart starts to beat faster and my stomach does flips.

 

Why am I like this? This has never happened before? And why is it only happening for this so called J-Hope person?

 

While I was busy staring at J-hope I did not realise that Jieun made her way next to me and was watching me with a small smirk playing on her lips.

 

I feltl someone poke my arm but I was finding it hard to not take my eyes off of J-hope, that is until they kept repeatedly poking me so hard that it started to hurt. I turn to see who it is and to my surprise it was Jieun.

 

“Unnie how on earth did you get yourself here? I look up at all the fairly tall people around me then back at her. “Unnie did you get hurt? I laugh at the look she just gave me.

 

Jieun gave me a scowl but just let it go this time.

 

“Soyang, these boys are the best at the academy, the principle formed them their own class because they were just extremely talented. And he named the class Bangtan, so naturally the academy calls them the Bangtan Boys.”

 

I nod my head again while my gaze goes to Hoseok again eyeing him while he attaches his mic.

 

Jieun’s POV

I look up at Soyang to ask her a question but I see her looking at Hoseok, I decide to watch her for a few minutes to see if she even notices me looking at her. But nope she just continues to look at Hoseok, I examine the both of them and they just seem like they could be such a perfect couple. An Idea starts to form in my head, I think it’s time for Soyang to experience a little thing called love. But of course I’m going to need some help from the one and only Lee Nari, I’ll make sure to tell her all about it the next time we have classes together.

 

And so I decide to start my mission.

 

“Soyang, his name is J-hope and he is the same age as you, just if you were wondering.”

 

Soyang’s POV

I turn my head to see Jieun smirking at me like I’ve been caught cheating on a test or something. I start to blush not even knowing why.

 

“Jieun I have no idea what you are talking about.”

I just hear Jieun giggle, and the next thing I know the spotlights are on the Bangtan Boys and once again my eyes fly to J-hope. But this time when I look at him he is staring right back at me, I can’t move my eyes off him,  but why?

 

The music comes on and it startles me so I can tilt my head down, knowing that I was a tomato right now from all the blushing.

 

Once I calmed down a bit my eyes went back to bangtan, and every now and then I would lock my eyes onto J-hope and every time I did he was also somehow looking right at me as well.

 

While listening to the song I realised how much I could relate to it and it stuns me with just how precise it is to how I feel with my life right now.

 

What is the you that you’ve dreamed of?

Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say

Go on your path, even if you live for a day

Do something, put away your weakness”


 

I look around the room at all the academy students, seeing such love and passion for their dreams and for their talents. It makes me wonder what would it be like if I could attend such a fun place, will I realise my talents and a dream that has been hidden all this time?

 

My gaze goes back to J-hope, the song has ended and all I see just right in front of me is that amazing smile that just makes me want to smile back, and so I do.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
Heyy Guys!
I'm really sorry this chapter is not that fun, but I promise to make the next chapter fun.
I'm trying to improve my writing but I'm also sorry that it still hopefully I can keep on
Improving in the future. Please leave comments that would make me extremely happy ^_^
The photos used are not mine and all credits go to  @218_Jhope
I hope you have an AMAZING Day/Night and always SMILE ^_^