Two

Hopeful Encounter

Chapter Two

 

The amount of emotions running through me right now are insane, why am I so excited? Is it possibly because I have not been out of the apartment to any social event in a year?

 

Before I could process all the emotions running through me right now, Jieun and I are standing outside Big Hit Academy, my nerves are in full force right now and I realise just how scared I really am, so what do I do? I try and make a run for it and I turn to go right back home.

 

“Not so fast Soyang-a, where do you think your going?” Jieun grabs me before I make a run for it and forcefully turns me back around and starts dragging me into the building.

 

“Jieun I don’t I want to go anymore, I will be the odd one out i don’t have any skills and I don’t even go to Big Hit Academy. Wait refresh my memory as to why I’m even here again?”

I can tell Jieun knows I’m really nervous we have known each other for 5 years, so she knows how shy and nervous I am when doing something new or when meeting new people. Not to mention that I will be doing both of those things tonight.

 

“Soyang, firstly you are here because you need to get out of your comfort zone and actually live life!! Every single person at the Academy are nice and encouraging, plus they all really want to meet you because I talk about you ALLLLL the time. And you DO have talent you just don’t have any confidence in it.”

 

Deep down I know everything she said was right, but I’m still a little scared and she could sense it, she is my best friend and Favorite Unnie for a reason..

 

“Soyang, I know how scared you are but please just trust me I promise you that you will walk out of this academy having the best time you’ve ever had. I will also not leave you alone and will be there with you the entire time.”

 

As usual Jieun Unnie knows how to calm me down and get me more relaxed. After a few more minutes of psyching myself up we head to the lift.

 

As soon as the door for the lift opens I can hear music and laughter coming down the hall from where we were standing.

 

This is it I’m actually about to do this, what if people hate me or even worse what if I embarrass myself!?!?!?!?.

 

Soyang are you ready? They are all so excited to meet you, remember to have fun and just enjoy the atmosphere and meeting new people. I promise they are all very nice you will see.”

 

With one last steady breath I nod my head at Jieun and she opens the door, before I could even step foot into the hall/stage area I  freeze on my spot with what I see. I see people my age dancing and singing on stage and everyone else jumping up and down with them, it seemed like a concert was being held and I was totally amazed at the atmosphere. I realised how much I missed this type of thing everyone looked like they were having so much fun and right then all my nerves were gone and I just new I wanted to have fun along with them all.

 

Jieun looks around for someone and once she finds who she was looking for she calls my name

“Soyang follow me I want you to meet one of my close friends”

 

I snap out of dreamland and follow her to a side of the room that had really comfy looking couches that go along the whole wall. And the next thing I know Jieun is pushing me in front of a extremely pretty girl who was sitting in the middle of the couch.

 

Jieun sits on the right side of this mysterious girl.

“Yah Lee Nari let me introduce you to Lee Soyang she is shy at first so be understanding.”

 

Nari looks up at me with a smile

“So you’re Lee Soyang!!” She gets up and gives me an unexpected hug catching me wayyyy off guard, but I returned her hug.

 

I could tell right then that we would be good friends in the future.

“Yeah I am ^_^ It’s nice to meet you Nari”

 

Nari pulls me down to sit next to her on the couch.

“Soyang I’ve heard so much about you!!!.”

I give Jieun a I’m not pleased look but she just evades my wrath by looking up at the stage.

 

“Nari what exactly did she tell everyone about me?????.”

I gave her a nervous smile worried at what the people at the academy actually know of me.

 

“Jieun Unnie ALWAYS talks about you, firstly that you are a really nice kind hearted person, that she has known you for ages, and that you should attend our academy as well because you have one of the best vocals she knows.”

 

I was nodding along pleased with what Jieun has been saying about me to all the people at the academy until i hear the last thing she says.

 

“SHE SAID WHAT ABOUT ME!!!” I Half shouted while looking right at Jieun with a look on my face that said she was dead meat when we go home.

 

“I’m really sorry Nari but you’ve been misinformed I really can’t sing I’m really bad at it I have no talent what so ever”

 

I glance at the stage then all of a sudden someone punches my arm, I turn around and to my surprise I see Nari looking slightly angry at me.

 

“Soyang, I really don’t think Jieun would lie to the whole academy about something like that. You need to have confidence in your abilities don’t take it for granted.” She had such a serious look on her face and I knew right then how much she loves the academy and her talents.

 

Then just as fast as she got serious she equally got very excited and stood up dragging me along with her to the stage.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really sorry for this chapter being boring I needed to introduce Lee Nari to Soyang before we get down to the more exciting stuff. Please remember I love constructive criticism I want to improve my writing (Because  I know I'm kinda y right now)
 
I hope you have a AWESOME day/night and Always smille because Hoseok would love that ^_^
Credits for Photo go to @218_Jhope