> Chapter 2

One of a kind

Chapter 2 :
 


The sun rays hit my face and make me wake up from my beauty sleep. I rub my eyes and stretch my body. My eyes wander around and I start to look at my collection of boyband posters. Yeah, I really love music and all this kpopboybands, but just the cool ones like BTS, Big Bang and so on. I rarely listen to ballads or to girly songs, like Boyfriends debut song. Don't misunderstand, I DO like Boyfriend, but just not the girly ones, yeah haha. My dark brown guitar catches my attention, so that I stare it for a long while. I think about the fight with my mum and let out a sigh.  
Finally my eyes land on my clock, that I get a huge shock.WHAT. ALREADY 11:30AM?! Why didn't eonni wake me up?? It's saturday and today I have to be at work in 30 minutes! Damn, eotteokhae?! (what to do). I quickly run out of my bed and get into the bathroom. After getting ready I rush to the kitchen. I see a note on the fridge door and let out a sigh. 'Younghee-ya ~ I did not wake you up, cuz you looked so tired, so rest and don't come to work! Love you ~ eonni ♡' 
Sorry eonni but I can't let you do this alone, today will be too many custumers. I make my way to the Cafe, which is, thank god, just 10 minutes from here by foot.  
 

 


 

 
''annyeongeonni~~'' (hi, older sis). 
''hey Young- uhh?? Didn't I told you to stay at home and rest??'' ''Yeah yeah I love you too, bbuingbbuing'' She does nothing but shakes her head and laughs. MinAeonni can never say 'no' when I do aegyo. Even if I look like a boy, I still do aegyo, because ...Hey! I am still a girl, so I can do this ahaaha. 

 


His POV: 


As we walk into the cafe, I see her, the girl from yesterday doing something with her hands to the other female worker. What?! Did I just saw wrongly or was she doing aegyo?! Oh my... She looks adorable... 
''OMG did she just do aegyo?!'' Kai says in disbelieve. ''This girl sure is weird. I mean she rejected ME!! ME!! How is this even possible? How can a girl reject this face? Tell me gu-'' ''It's okay Kai, it is NOT the end of the world.'' Suho says annoyed. ''SuhoHyung, buy me bubbleteapleaaaase~~!!'' ''Sehun, are you a girl? Be more manly'' Suho comments while rolling his eyes at Sehun's childish behaviour. Everyone laughs at the younger one.  
''By the way, hyung why are you so mean today, is it again because of your father?'' I ask him worriedly, but he just stays in silent. ''Excuse me, can I take your order, please?'' I hear a familiar voice and turn my head to where it comes from. 
 

 

Younghee's POV: 


I see the six boys from yestersay coming in. The scene from yesterday pops up in my head and I look for MinAeonni, but she is already taking orders from another customer. Sigh. Youngheehalsuisseo, fighting! (you can do it, fighting) 
''Can I take your order, please?'' the tanned boy, I ignored the other day, sends me death glares, oh boy, could glares kill persons, I would already be dead meat. Ugh.  
I take the orders and go to prepare them. As I give them their drinks, my hand slips. OMO no nonooo how could this happen. Oh. My. God. I'm going to have haters now. I spitted the last drink on the tallest boy of the group. Oh no he's going to eat me now. ''Choseonghabnida!! Choseonghabnida!! I am so sorryy'' I bow several times ashamed. How could I do such a mistake?! I scold myself mentally. I look down because I am so ashamed of the situation right now. ''Gwaenchanayo~ (it's alright) Nothing really happened.'' The tall boys says in a soft voice, which suprises me like hell. Why isn't he angry? I am so irritated, is he really not joking?? Then I look at his face. I really can't see any anger on his face. I quickly bring him some tissues and help him to clean up. ''It's ok, really'' He chuckles. ''I'll pay it for you!No, you will get every drink for free or I-'' ''Can you tell me your name?'' ''My name?? Why..?'' I ask surprised. ''My name is Park Younghee'' I murmur.  

''So Park Younghee, do you write your songs by yourself?'' ''Ne? Euh ah ye yewaeyo? (excuse me? Ah yes yes, why?)'' ''Ah just... I was curious, I think'' he giggles. ''Younghee-ya! Can you come for a moment, please?'' ''Ne eonni! (yes eonni). I bow again as I want to turn, he grabs my hand, which makes my heart skip a beat. 
''My name is Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.'' He smiles cutely and my cheeks turn to a light pink. ''Nice to meet you too.'' I quickly utter under my breath and smile shyly. 

 

 


 

His POV:
 
''Do I smell LOVE in the aiiiir???~~~'' Baekhyun emphasizes on the word 'Love' and wiggles his eyebrows. ''Because you're my hyung I let you have her''. Kai states nodding. Soon everyone laughs hardly at Kai. Baekhyun even brushes a tear away. ''Don't say it like that you'd ever have a chance to get her. She rejected you coldly, remember?'' Baekhyuns screams between his laughter. Kai hisses something back, but I don't listen to their conversation anymore. I think about what Baekhyun just said... Do I really like her? But this is inpossible... I just met her yesterday. 
 

 


Younghee's POV:


As the last customer for today leaves, I hear a little scream. ''Finally, my Younghee is growing up! I am so proud of you, come here, let me hug youuu!!'' She brushes a fake tear away and gives me a bone-crushing hug. ''Ouch oucheonni!!'' ''So what's his name, age ... Tell.Me everything!!'' ''omg eonni don't overreact! I just spit his drink on him and apologized several times. He then asked for my name and he was wondering if I write my songs by myself.'' I roll my eyes at her. 
''ohh, so do you like him??'' I let out a big sigh and turn my head to her. ''I just met him!'' I am still puzzled why he asked for my name though, I mean is he of blind? I don't even look like a girl ... ? Is he probably playing with me? Ughh I am so irritated! 

 

 End of Chapter 2

 


 

Helloo guys~

sorry for the late update , but school is tiring me out ;_;

soooo how did you like the chapter???

Is Chanyeol developing some feelings for the boyish Younghee??

Keep reading to find out - muahahhaha xD

 

Byee eunmi-ya ~