> Chapter 5

One of a kind

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Younghee's POV:

Wednesday, 4pm. Two hours left until my arranged date with this guy. Yes, I decided to go to the date, but not do approve the marriage. No, I won't agree, because this will lead to mom's victory and she can't decide things about me, without my approval. I'll go to the date to tell the guy that I can't marry him. I am sure he'll understand, I mean he wouldn't want it either.

I wear the clothes I usually wear, a light blue jeans with a dark red hoodie. I mean why should I wear some dress or something like that, I don't even want to impress him. Oh, the more I look like a boy the more he'll want to disapprove on the marriage! I got it! I am sooo good, Younghee, you are a genius ~

 

There he is standing in front of the cinema. I recognize him since the boy told mom, that he'll wear a dark blue varsity jacket, so I can find him easily. 'Hello, I am Park Younghee, I am supposed to meet you here' The boy looks at me and boy is he shocked. Yes yes! My plan is working! He is so shocked, because he can't believe that he has to marry a boyish girl! That's so good!! I want to jump in joy, but I have to control myself in public.

'Park Younghee?? The one who works at Bubblicious Cafe??' Uhh how did this guy know? Wait, when I take closer look, his face looks familiar... Oh! That day he was with Chanyeol at the cafe! He must be a friend of him. 'Yes, are you maybe a friend of Chanyeol?' Suho glances at me, but then he wanders around his eyes, to avoid eye contact with me. What's going on now? Why does he look so nervous?

'Suho, are you alright?' I ask him, because he looks really worried. 'Ye-yes, let's go eating somewhere.' I want to say him my choice from the beginning, but I agree having dinner first, because I haven't eaten since breakfast. I am starving to death!

We arrive at a noble restaurant, where we want to eat dinner. Suho offers me a seat to sit down. He is such a gentleman, I mean Suho is really adorable, but I can't marry him. I mean there are too many things that are against marrying now: firstly I am too young, I am damn 17 years old! Secondly I don't want to marry a stranger and more importantly I don't want to do it, so just my mom can profit from it, because of this freaking deal she has with them.

'So, Younghee, how come you agreed on this marriage, I mean I am sure you didn't want to.' He breaks the silence. 'Actually, today I came... To tell you that I won't marry you. I am sorry, but I can't do it. It's just...' I try to explain him in what situation I am right now. He will understand, right? 'I understand you, and I don't want it either, but I have no other choice' he breaks the eye contact with me and lets out a sigh. I begin to read his face expression: his eyes look a bit teary, he looks very sad and worried. What's with him? 'I-I just agreed because of my father, if I had disagreed, he might have died on a hearttack for disobeying him. Younghee, please, I need you. I want to grant father's wish, he wanted me to take over the company by expanding it and marrying you.' He sobs. I am shocked about what I am hearing right now. I know exactly how he feels, all this pressure and burden on his shoulders. He looks at me expecting to let out a word. 'Suho, you have a reason to agree on this marriage and I have one big reason to disagree. I can't obey my mother anymore, I don't want this to happen, that will destroy my life. I know I am being selfish right now, but my mother has gone too far. It started all since...' I stop talking, thinking to have said to harsh words. I let out too much. 'I am sorry... You know, my mother just cares about money and her freaking company, since dad died she just replaced the emptyness with money. She never cares about me' I sob hardly. By now everyone in the restaurant is shooting us some weird glares. Oh crap they must think Suho made me cry. I quickly cover my face with my hands, damn it's so embarassing. 'Younghee, I am sorry because of your dad' Suho comforts me with his soft voice. 'I exactly know how to grow up without the other parent.' he whispers. 'Don't worry, Younghee, I will find a way, where we both can profit of.' He gives me a cute smile. I hope the marriage can be cancelled. Please Suho, find a way!

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol's POV:

I sit here for a half an hour, alone, in this cafe. Where is Younghee? Is she not working today? I thought she worked here every day? I think I should ask the co-worker. My eyes wander around to search the other woman. Ah, there she is. I stand up and approach her on the counter. 'Excuse me, is Younghee not working today?' 'Younghee? ... And you are?' She asks looking at me suspiciously, like I was some spy. 'oh, I am sorry, I am Park Chanyeol, we go to the same school.' 'Chanyeol? Ahh ~ sorry, but something important came up, so she couldn't work today.' I thank her and leave the cafe. Something important? I hope it's not because of last week. Ya! Why do I care so much? I should not dig in her business. Arghh Chanyeol stay out of this and don't make yourself a fool. We aren't even friends. But then the scene at the playground pops up in my head again. I chuckle, since I could stay by her side and somehow comfort her. Younghee, why do I think of you all the time? Why do I have always the feeling to protect her? Like in school, before Hyemin could insult her, I took Younghee with me.

 


 

End of Chapter 5

 

 


 


 

 

Suho and Younghee have to marry each other?! Oh no!

What about our poor Chanyeol??? ...

Keep on reading to find out ;D

I love you my dear readers <3

Don't forget to leave a comment below, my lovely chinguuus

Bye Bye ^^ eunmi-ya <33