> Chapter 3

One of a kind

Chapter 3
 

eu8n-59-6cdd.png
Younghee's POV:
 

'Park Younghee? Why are you still here?' Mr. Lee's voice echoes through the hall, catching every student’s attention, who are present. 'Ne? Seonsaengnim?'(Excuse me, teacher) I ask, because I don't have any clue what he is trying to say. 'Your mother, Mrs. Park, came her a few days ago and she signed you off the school.' I froze at the spot and try to process the situation. The words he lets out hit me really hard. Everyone starts to whisper and shoot me weird looks. 'What?? Did her mother really did that? Daebak (Jackpot) Their company must be broken down, so her mother can't effort her the public school' 'jinjja? (really)' I hear them gossiping about me. I look at my teacher. 'Ne seonsaengnim, I just wanted to bid farewell to my friends' I bow and rush out of the school. Angrily I run as far I can. I don't stop and don't even try to look back. I can't stand their looks nor their 'assumptions'. Eomma how could you sign me off the school??? EOMMA WAE?? (why)
 


 


Sitting on a bench near a park, I dial the number of my mother.
'Yobeoseyo' She lets out the words in a harsh tone, that pierce my heart. 'What do you want? I don't have time! Just spill it out!' My eyes get teary but I try my best to prevent my tears from falling down. I stay in silent because I don't know what to say. Should I shout at her? Should I cry?
'I'm hangin- ' 'Eomma, why do you do this to me?' She laughs dryly 'Meet me at MinA's Cafe at 9pm' Before I can answer her, she has already hung up the phone. I hold my knees so tight, that it hurts and I let my head hang down. Automatically my tears start to fall. Drop by drop.

 


 


The clock says 9:43 pm and my mother hasn't shown up. I sink in my chair while thinking that she's punishing me mentally. 'Younghee-ya, geokjonghajima (Don't worry) she will come.' We hear someone entering the cafe. 'Ahh MinA! It's been a long time! How have you been? I see you seem very successful with your cafe!'
'Yes aunt. I have been fine, what about you? Do you want to drink something?' 'Yes my dear, a coffee please' 'Yes' MinA eonni glances at me, trying to wish me luck, before doing her work.
'So you get the information, that I signed you off? Good. See? Now you know what I am able to do. Will you follow my orders now?' Her cold words dumbfound me. I am so speechless; I can't even let out a sound out of my mouth. I can't believe what she just stated. This can't be, right?
'I will take this as a 'yes', so you can come back home, under one condition...' I observe her lips impatiently, what can this damn condition be? Just spill it out.
'You have to marry the son of our rival company, to expand our business.' Mum declares. I froze at the spot. Did I hear wrongly or am I dreaming? Please tell me she is just joking right now. I stare at her eyes, which tell me that she is 100% serious. 'I-I, mum, wh-what? Tell me you're joking. It's a joke right?' I utter.
She chuckles, which makes me look at her again. 'How could this be a joke? This is business my dear. As you are too unable for taking over the company, just do this little favor for me.' My mother glances at me, expecting a reaction, but nothing comes out of me. I feel like my soul just left my body.
'I knew you'd like it. I arranged a date for you too, so you can get to know each other.' Again, no reaction from of me. My body is too weak to move any muscle. I just want her to go away, please, just stand up.
'You'll meet him on wednesday, 6pm infront of Star Cinema. Please look more like a girl, you don't want to live forever alone, don't you?' My mother stands up. Leaving me dumbfounded, she takes her leave.
 
'Auntie your coff- huh? Did she already left?' Eonni blinks with her eyes and then turns to me. 'What did you talk about? Why do you look so pale? Ya, Younghee, are you alright?'
'E-eonni, mum wants me to marry the son of our rival company, to expand our business' I sob, letting my tears roll down my cheek. Now, I understand, that she was dead serious. It was no joke. 'Younghee-ya...' My body moves automatically and I dash out the cafe.

 


 

 
Sitting on the swing I recall all problems I went through the past days. I lean my head against the cold chain of the swing and sob. I am the only one at the playground, because it's already 9:38pm. The silence and the darkness calm me down. The moon appearing out of the clouds, greets me with its moonlight. I close my eyes, when the cold wind touches my face. It's so cold alone. I look up the sky and my tears roll down once again. How can a person be so selfish? Appa why did you leave us? She has replaced your absence with money and that's why it became her priority. Someone help her, because I can't help her anymore.
 
 
His POV:

 
I follow her to the playground. I know it's kind of scary, because we have no relationship at all. After hanging out with EXO-K, I came to visit her at the cafe, but she stormed out of the cafe. She looked very troubled, which made me to worry about her.
I observe her from a great distance. She is alone, in this abandoned playground. What is she doing here all alone? Is she not afraid being alone? What if someone tries to do something bad with her? I keep asking myself.
It looks like Younghee is wiping her tears away, was she crying all the time? I am so curious as well as worried like hell. Should I go to her? But what if she thinks I am a ert?
, what should I do, I don't want her to have a bad first impression of me. God, please tell me what to do. I can't let her sit there alone. She needs someone...

 

 End of Chapter 3

                                                                                                                        

 

Ayoo whassup??

Here I am with a new chapter!!

Whut?? Her cruel mother signed her off??

She has to marry a stranger to come back???

I know a verrry   cruel mother ;_;

And what about “him”?? Will he comfort her or not?

Keep reading to find out!!

Please leave a comment below ~~