> Chapter 4

One of a kind

Chapter 4
  

 

 

 
His POV:


She needs me.  
Automatically, my body starts to move towards her figure. The cold wind carries me, which blows in this fullmoon night. The moon shines above us and gives us the light to see. It's just the two of us, here, like it's our secret place, where we can escape from the cruel world. I observe every move of her. I can't let her be alone, while she cries her heart out. I don't care if she'll think that I am kind of a weirdo, because it aches my heart to see her in such a pain.   
As I get closer to her, her head lifts up. 'Who are you? Don't get near me or...' She says in a shaky voice. 'Calm down, Younghee, it's me, Chanyeol, remember? Euh You spitted bubbletea on me.' I scratch my head and she remains in silence. I can imagine what is probably going on in her head.   
'I am sorry, Younghee, uuh I didn't want to scare you. If you want to know uuhh what I was doing here, I wa-' 'Chanyeol, I am sorry I need to go now. It's already late.' Younghee cuts my words in, what I am very thankful about, because my sentence could end very uncomfortable for the both of us. I can still see some tears on her cheek, making me give her my hanky.  
'Here.' 'Why do you give it to me?', she asks confused. 'I, I just saw you, some time ago...' 'Oh that, uh thank you...' Younghee stands up to leave the playground, but stops, when I appear infront of her. 'I will drive you home' 'What? No, I can go on my own' She hisses back. 'Yeah, but it's too dangerous for a young girl like you to walk home alone at this hour. Please let me drive you.'
  
  
 


 
  
Younghee's POV:


I agreed on Chanyeol's offer, because I am really afraid of going home alone now. I know it's very naive of me to drive with a stranger, but he has this angelic aura, it feels kinda nice around him.   
It's a short, comfortable ride. I am so glad that he doesn't attack me with some questions like: 'Why did you cry? Did you fought with someone?' 'So, this is where you live?' 'Ah, yes, thank you' I start to look at him, and this is the first time I see his face clearly. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes and a very unique and cute smile.   
Suddenly his phone vibrates, seems like he got a message. 'If you want to, you can come in for a tea?' I ask him in return, because he drove me home. 'Next time, something important came up, sorry' 'Uh, Chanyeol, thanks alot.' I look into his eyes and thank him sincerely.  
'Sure no problem, see you soon?' The boy questions me, making me think about the question hard. Will I see him again? Maybe at the cafe? 'I guess so, see you soon' I smile and wave my hand at him. Happily and full of energy I enter MinA's house. What is this? Why do I feel so excited about seeing him again?  

  
 



  
Chanyeol's POV: 


'Hyung what's so urgent?' 'You know our rival company, 'Young's Style', right?' 'Yeah? The most popular fashion company in Seoul' I state calmly, but why does Hyung bring this topic up? 'Ye-yeah' 'Hyung, wassup, why're you acting so strange right now?' He hesitates, but then spills out his thoughts, after letting out a big sigh. 'My father you know, he's in a instable state, because of his illness and I don't want to disappoint him and euuh... He wants me to take over the company, if he's not here anymore and' hyung exhales and pauses for some seconds. 'Therefore I need to marry the daughter of Young's Style's CEO...' I notice, that he had to gather all his strength to put his thoughts in words. I knew this would come sooner or later, this is typical for the heirs of popular companies. I hesitate to find the correct words to comfort him. 'Hyung, I know you don't want to disappoint your father, but do you really want ro marry a girl you never met before?' SuhoHyung remains in silence, the poor guy doesn't know what to do. It's a question of the rest of his life. 'Our parents arranged a date for us, to get to know to each other and stuff...' He finally lets out his mouth. 'Hyung, listen to your heart, you should do that, what you want to and not what the others want' Wow, did I really say that? I can't recognize myself hahaha. I hear a giggle from the other side of the line. 'Chanyeol-ah, is this really you? Who are you and what did you do with our happy virus??' We crack up, but his word make me think abour it. Yeah, seriously, what's going on with me?  
  

 


 

 
Ahh it's already monday... And I am so tired, why do these girls have to shout so loud? Ughh so annoying. 'Oppa, you look good today, do you have time later? Let's go drinking coffee, pleeeease. Pleeeaseoppa!!' Hyemin, this stupid, make up face girl clungs on me. I'd rather die than going somewhere with her. 'oppa, don't ignore me. You can't treat your girlfriend like that' G-girlfriend? Girlfriend my ! Who wants to go out with that thing? 'Hyemin stop it, we're not a couple' I try to stay calm, because I can't here this anymore. As I turn to head to my classroom, I hear Hyemin screaming. Boy, what's now?   
'Ya, you! Are you blind, you stupid g- uh? Are you even a girl? Looks like a boy, omo! HAHAHAHAHA' Boyish looking girl? I turn back to the scene happening behind me. I suprise to see Younghee here. What is she doing here? Was she always at school here? I never notice... Strange.  
Before Hyemin can form any other word I happily approach Younghee. 'Younghee, nice to see you again! I didn't know that we go to the same school.' I glance at Hyemin, who looks like she could explode any time. Boy is she angry. Without caring about her, I give my attention back to Younghee. 'Actually I transfered here today.' She whispers. I can see that she feels uncomfortable with the whole attention on her. 'Chanyeol, I need to go to the head teacher's office now.' 'Let me show you where it is' I offer her since she doesn't know where it is. She smiles shyly at me and lowers her head.  
  

 


 

  
  
Younghee's POV: 


What was that right now? What a plastic face. Oh , the youth nowadays, so fake and all. Eww just thinking about her, makes me to throw up. Oh god.  
  
'Alright students! We have a transfer student. Please introduce yourself to the class.' 'hello everyone, my name is Park Younghee, nice to meet you.' I bow and see the class looking at me weirdly. They whisper about me, and I also hear them mentioning Chanyeol's name. Standing awkwardly in front of the class I wait for the teacher to tell me where to sit. 'Yes, Younghee sit next to Yujin, she'll also tour your around the school.' The teachers says smiling at me.  
I take my seat and Mrs. Lim starts to explain, that we'll have to do some presentations in groups of two.  
'Let's work together.' She says to me with a cold expression. 'Sure, we can do it at my place if you want to.' I smile at her, to change the awkward atmosphere.  
It's break. I plug my earphones into my Ipod and hear some music of BTS, 'Where did you come from':  
  
Where did you come from?  
Will you tell me your name?  
I’m so curious  
I’m really so curious 
  
I don’t care if you’re from the moon or the stars  
You’re the same as me  
You’re a cool gi-
 

 

Someone steals my earphones away, this action makes me look at the culprit, I rise my right eyebrow, as I see who it is andwhat she is doing. 'Yujin! This was my favourit stanza in this song!' I pout at missing the of the song. 'Wait is this BTS?' She asks shocked. 'Yeah, my bias group, why?' She looks at me in awe like I just gave a child a lollipop. 'Seriously?? Wow this is so cool! I love them too! Who is your bias??' ... And so the rest of the break went on. I think I just made my first friend at this school.  
  
  


End of Chapter 4

 



 

Heyy guys I am finally back \(^o^)/ 
I am so sorry for not updating, but I am so busy because of school stuff ㅠㅠ                                                                        As an apology I wrote this one a little bit longer. Yeeaah ^^ By the way, I wrote the beginning of the Chapter like EXO's "Black pearl". It inspired me to write like that ;D aaand the song Younghee listens to is none other than "Where did you come from" by BTS. hihi 

Hope you like this chapter ~ 
Thx for reading and please leave a comment below~~ 

Have you heard, EXO is coming back on the 15th, OMG I AM SO EXCITED *-* 
They better not disappoint me! Hahahaha 


Byeee ♡