> Chapter 7

One of a kind

Chapter 7

 

Younghee's POV:

 

Omo. How could I forget that we still have school. This time just now I spent with Chanyeol, it was so relaxing for me. I don't know how he does this to me, but everytime he's around me, he makes me feel better and calms me. The conversation with him wasn't awkward at all, even if I spit bubbletea on him and slapped him. His kind character makes me feel comfortable around him, like I'd know Chanyeol for a long time, which is in fact just a week. The way he looks at me, his soft gaze and the way Chanyeol talks to me with his deep voice is so sweet, that it makes my heart beat faster and faster. But why does he care so much for me? Why does he kind of tries to protect me? Are his gestures towards me sincere or is he just wearing a mask and hiding his true nature behind it? But then, his warm aura can't be fake. Should I Iet him enter my life? 
''Ya! Here you are, you idiot! Where have you been?? How can you leave me alone just before our presentations start?! Huh?!'' Yujin aggressively shakes me, bringing me back to reality. ''Ya, ya I am sorry, but ... Chanyeol kidnapped me.'' I say as a matter of a fact. Her eyes widen and a gape between her lips is visible. Her opened mouth turns the other second to a smirk. ''I think I know what's going on.'' Seeing her eyebrows wiggling I smack Yujin on her arm. ''Tchh just let's go in.'' 
 

 


 


''Ok class! Shhh! Today we'll be starting with the projects you should prepare in a pair of two at home. To make everything fair, the order will be set randomly. A person of every group will come to the front and take a piece of paper where a number is written on. Obviously we'll start with the group, which has the paper with the number one.'' ''Really? Little Sherlock?'' Someone utters in his breath making everybody to burst out in a laughter. Everyones eyes wander to the owner of this voice and it's none other than the tanned boy, Kai. ''Extra exercise! You have to write an essay about how to behave properly during the lessons, until tomorrow, in 1000 words. Got it?!'' Mrs. Lim shouts. Ugh I hate her, why is she so annoying? Can't she be a bit relaxed?After some giggles are heard, the order is beeing set. ''Ok, I'll announce the order then, listen carefully: 


First group: Hyemin and Jihyun 
Second: Sejun and Wonbin 
Third: Sooyoung, Gayoon 
Fourth: Younghee and Yujin 
Fith: Yugyeom, Youngjae 
Sith: Jieun, Hyorin 
Seventh: Jeongguk, Taehyung 
Eigth: Changjo and Sungyeol 
And the last group: Kai and Sehun. 


The first group, please come to the front'' ''Omo, it's me? But seonsaengniiim I don't want to be the first.'' The plastic face complains pouting and blinking her eyes, making me to vomit on her fake appearance. Who is she using aegyo on?! Gosh it's not even a male teacher, it's a woman. Please someone shoot this stupid girl. Looking to my direction I start to roll my eyes on her and shake my head, trying to show how idiotic her actions are. Unfortunatly she is too dumb to understand my signs. Ughhh. 
''Hyemin! Stop this childish behaviour or else you'll have to do an extra work as well, just go to the front and present. Oh my god, what's wrong with the youth nowadays?'' Mrs. Lim screams in a high note voice. Please, why do you have to be so loud? Just shut up, so annoying. 
 
''Ok class today we'll present you something about the United States of America! Did you know it's shortened to USA? So cool right?'' Wow that really tops everything. I doubt that she has something called 'a brain'. She confidently goes on and clicks on the keyboard to let the second layer of the powerpoint appear on the screen. A layer with 'Thank you for your attention'' pops up and everyone gives an applause and starts to laugh. Seriously? That was her presentation? By looking at her confused face she doesn't know what's happening. I am not an evil person but this is just so amusing, that I laugh with the class. The laughter goes on and I hear Jeongguk shouting ''Hyung this was the best''. Before understanding what he just said Mrs. Lim interrupts ''Hyemin and Jihyun? That's it? For real now?'' Anger is heard in her loud voice. Nothing comes out of Hyemins mouth, but she keeps shaking her head. By clicking on the keyboard again and again, other layers appear, but they look just as as her. Guess why? Becauuuse she has put her selcas on the layers? Seriously this is beyond stupidity. The class is now dying now. This was definetly the most embarrassing moment in her life.  
''V hyung this was a lesson for her for sure! She'll never force you again to do her homework again!'' Jeongguk praises his hyung proudly in a whisper tone. 
''You both are a shame for our school, zero points and meet me after class!'' Mrs. Lim shouts AGAIN. 
 

 


 


 
Leaving the class a tall figure blocks my way out. It's Chanyeol with a cheerful expression on his face. Weird, just some time ago, he had this sad face,when I told him I was the daughter of the CEO of 'Young's Style''s Company. But now he's totally the opposite. Wait, when I think about it, why did he looked so pale and shocked at first place? He acted like he has met some gho- ''Younghee!'' Yeah, my thoughts are interrupted again. I look at Chanyeol's direction, signaling him to go on in what he wanted to say. ''Are you free after school?'' I think about my schedule for tomorrow, if I need to do some homework, but thank god there is nothing to do. ''Yes, I am free, why?'' Scratching his head he answers me with a playful smile, showing his snow-white teeth ''Do you want to join us to our dance practice today?'' I am a little taken back by his question. Is he really asking me? What's with this guy? In my old school every guy avoided me and he's even offering me to go to their private dance practice. I slightly tilt my head and frown my eyebrows, making Chanyeol giggle. ''I mean it, and the boys are fine with it, right guys?'' He looks at the two figures behind me, Kai, who just had a little talk with Mrs. Lim about his assignment and Sehun, who was supporting his friend mentally. ''What?'' They ask at the same time. ''She's coming with us to our practice later. I asked the others, they're fine with it.'' Kai glances at me and his eyes got bigger. ''Hyung, no no you can't do tha-'' ''I don't need your permission Kai, I am your hyung, right?'' Chanyeol cuts the smaller one's word in with a chuckle. After this he turns again to me ''So? Are you coming with us?'' ''Hmm, I don't want be an intruder who enters your teritory.'' ''Yes! She's absolutely right, Chanyeol, you should spend time with me and not with this guy, or what ever it is.'' Our eyes wander to the voice's owner, who else can this be with this ugly high pitch voice, yeah it's Hyemin. 
''Hyemin shut up and get away, no one wants to talk to you, or be seen with you. Got it?'' Kai says annoyed. Good I am not the only one who hates her. Well how can you NOT hate her? ''Chanyeool~ Kai is so mean to me, explain him that he should treat his hyung's girlfriend with respect!'' ''Girlfriend, my ! Go away!'' Sehun adds. And what is Chanyeol doing? He's suprisingly very calm. Looks like that he wouldn't know that she even exists, because he just stares at me. ''Let's go Younghee!'' Kai and Sehun suggest linking in my both arms. Huh??! Wasn't Kai the one who didn't want me around him? ''Ya get your dirty hands away from Younghee'' Chanyeol shouts while following us and leaving Hyemin dumbfounden. With that we leave together our school. 
 

 


 


After changing to some comfortable clothes we head together to their practice. ''Younghee, you've got a nice appartment, do you live here alone?'' Sehun asks as I lock the door. ''No my eonni lives with me ~'' ''Oh the girl with the long light brown hair was her on the picture, which was hung on the fridge ??'' I look at him. ''No this was me, why?'' ''WHAT THIS WAS YOU!?'' Kai screams with a shocked expression on his face. ''Yes, yes hahaa let's go guys''. 
 

 



 
''Hello guys, let me introduce you Younghee!'' Chanyeol shouts cheerfully, as the happy virus he is, entering the practice room. I see nine boys sitting and lying all over the floor, who look at me like I am an alien. ''Oh it's the one from the cafe!'' The boy with a lot of eyeliner lets out pointing with a finger at me. ''Ah yes, hello everyone I am Younghee.'' Just one by one the nine boys start to introduce themselves. ''Ah, Younghee, these six guys: Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Chen and Luhan are from EXO M, they are mostly in China, but we always practice together.'' Baekhyun starts to inform me more about EXO. 
''Your style, Younghee, do you also like rap?'' Kris asks me making everyone else silent. ''Oh yeah, I like rapping and writing my own songs. I danced some years ago, but not recently anymore...'' I lower my head a bit. ''Why did you stop?'' Curious maknae wants to know. I let out a sigh and explain them, that some years ago I had a bad injury with my leg that I had to stop my dancing activities. Although my leg has heald completely and my doctor allowed me to dance again, I could not, because I was and still am, afraid of injuring myself again. The boy look at me with worrying and understanding eyes. Suddenly Chanyeol claps gaining attention from all people in this room. With an bright smile he say ''Let's make Younghee dance again!'' Everyone screams in high spirits, but I stay silent and frozen as a stature. I can't dance, what if something happens again. No, I can't let this happen twice. ''Sorry guys, but I ca-'' ''Of course you can!'' They all shout at the same time. ''Don't be afraid Younghee, we know you want it'' Kai smirks. Uggh these guys, I think exhaling. ''Uhh, we can't force her, you know? I have an idea! What about, we practice our dance first and give her some time to think and then she can decide if she wants to join us.'' Little Tao suggests. Everyone agrees and I just wait to what is going to happen next. Weird, Suho hasn't said anything yet. Why is he so silent? Did somethinf happen when I left them on the rooftop? No, I don't think so, because then Chanyeol would be sad too... 

 

 

End of Chapter 7


 

Hello ~

I know I am cruel ;___; for not updating >_<

I am soooo sorry, but I am kinda too lazy xD

This chapter is just from Younghee's POV, I hope you like it <3

Love you guys!!

Byeeee <33