> Chapter 1

One of a kind
Chapter 1:

 

Younghee' POV

Now I stand in front of this ''Bubblicious Cafe'', which looks very welcoming from the outside. It's one of the most visited Cafe in this city. Mainly teenagers and younger adults come here to hangout. You ask me, what I am doing here? Obviously not having the best time of my life. Exactly, I am working and it all started because ...

 

*Flashback*

''How dare you to raise your voice! I am your m-'' ''Mom, I am sorry'', the younger girl cutted her mother's words in. ''But I have made a decision and I won't change my mind! I don't want to take over this ty Fashion Company of yours!'', she shouted at her mother, who was taken back by her daughter's furious words. ''Listen to me, Younghee!'' ''No! Now you'll have to listen to me! I never wanted this! Why can't you understand me?! Why can't you accept once, what I want?'', Younghee said desperately. ''Younghee, this was your last chance and you wasted it! You're such a shame! You are not my daughter anymore! GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!'' Her mother's anger rose by saying one word after the other.

*End of Flashback*

 

Well, her words still echoe in my head and I still can't believe that mom would really throw me out of the house, me her only child. How can she be so cruel?? It hits me so much that my heart aches. When I think about it, she never understood me, she even never tried. I wish my father would still be here. I'm sure that he would understand me. Appa nan neomu bogo shipeo. (dad, I miss you so much) ''Younghee-ya! Won't you come in??'' MinA's voice reaches my ears and brings me back to reality. I was so deep in my thoughts, that I didn't pay attention on my surrounding. I must look really weird just standing there for almost 15 minutes now. I let out a little chuckle while thinking of it. ''Ya, what are you chuckling about, you little weirdo!'' I burst out in laughter. ''Nothiiing ~ I'm coming eonni! (older sister)''. MinA eonni always makes me laugh and gives me the feeling of warmth my mom could never give me. Seriously, eonni is the older sister I never had. We've known each other for 7 years now. She used to be my babysitter back then and now she is my boss! I am so greatful that she gave me a job and more importantly, a place to stay. I love her so much.  

 



 

I let out a sigh when I see how many customers we have today. And it is already 7pm, time to get ready to perform. I perform here my songs every friday and saturday evening as a little ''entertainment show''. The door opens again and I see six handsome boys entering the already crowded cafe. Usually the cafe is filled with the same customers, but these guys are new for sure. But that means: more customer, more work to do. Ughhh!!

 

 

His POV:

''Hyung, hyung (older brother) the show is about to start'' ''Maknae (youngest), it's alright we have eyes as well'' Baekhyun says while rolling his eyes. ''Let's find some seats first'', Suho hyung suggests and looks around to find 6 seats in the crowded cafe. ''Euuh is THAT the girl everyone talks about?'' Kai asks. ''She does look more a guy than a girl'' Everyone burst out in laughter, Sehun is already lying on the floor. ''But I heard that for a girl she can rap very well! oh guys she's starting now'' Kyungsoo, the mother of our group shushed us.  

 



 

The girl with short black hair is wearing a white hoodie with a black snapback. I can see her face clearly, since I just sit some metres away. I study her face: her skin is flawless and bright. One thing, which makes her more beautiful is, that she doesn't wear any make up. And the perfect light pink lips and cheeks,which let her look more natural. Her performance was so amazing. I am in awe, I would never think of it, but it was perfect. I look at the other members, who look as suprised as me.''The girl is really something''. Suho comments. He is absolutely right, I have never seen a girl who does the same music as me. I can't believe it. ''When I think of it, she reminds me of Chanyeol hyung!'' the maknae blurres out, but regrets it the other second. ''please Chanyeol hyung, don't hit me!'' he pleads while defending his head. ''As a nice hyung, I won't hit your head, because I know you need those few brain cells to survive.'' We start to laugh like idiots, which makes the maknae pout. ''Let's order something I am already dying of thirst!'' Baekhyun says. After we all order, the black haired girl with dark brown eyes brings us our drinks. As we know Kai, he tries to hit on every girl he meets. ''Hello beauty, I am K-'

 

 

Younghee's POV:

I bring the ordered drinks to the six boys. I just bring three cups of bubbletea on the little tray to the table first, because I am still a beginner in this job and I don't want to spill anything on a customer. Haters would be the last thing I could need now. Welll yeah hahahaTired I put the bubbleteas on the table and I listen one of the boys calling me beauty. Lazily I roll my eyes, but the tanned boy doesn't notice it. Going back to get the other three cups of coffee, I hear them laughing like some psychos, who just broke out of the mental hospital. After I bring them the other drinks, they immediatly leave as they finish drinking their bubbleteas and coffees.  

 
 


 

 

It was past 9pm and the cafe was empty by now. I cleaned the round tables and the floor, while MinA eonni changed the ''open'' side of the sign to the side with says ''closed''. ''Who were them?'' Eonni takes a wiping cloth and starts to help me.''Who?'' Eonni lets out a sigh ''Don't act innocently Younghee-ya. I saw evvvvverything'' She wiggles her eyebrows and puts a smirk on her lips. ''ookay... And what did you saw?'' I challenge my eonni. I know exactly what she means, but I just want to a bit ~''well I heard him calling you a 'beauty'!!'' MinA eonni let out a little squeal, I can't do anything but to roll my eyes on her. ''eonni don't overreact! He was just joking, I know these kinds of guys, all players!'' ''ugh, Younghee, jinjja (really) you are too innocent'' ''Yeah yeah let's go home, it's already dark now.'' I finish the topic off for today, because I hate every topic dealing with boys! Like there isn't anything more important in this world. Ufghh. We both leave the cafe and we talk about several things. Out of the blue, I think about these boys again. I know he was joking. Who would try to hit on a boyish girl like me. Euh?! What am I thinking about?! As if I care. I shake my head to get rid of the thought, because this is real live and not a fairytail with a happy end.  

 

 

End of Chapter 1