Just another small tiny little crush

Unreachable star, two different tones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Jin slammed her bag onto her bed then followed by herself. She let out a heavy sigh remembering about Him Chan but then, she couldn’t took out one smile and eyes that kept on repeating in her mind. She knew whose smile and eyes they belonged to; it was her once-upon-a-time good friend, Jung Dae Hyun. Somehow, when her mind recalls Dae Hyun’s figure, his smile and eyes, it sends a signal to her stomach, a feeling of butterflies’ crowd in it.

It’s like today her mind was overtaken by the smile and eyes of Dae Hyun. She never felt like this before when she had a crush on Him Chan. The sadness about Him Chan’s dating was already disappeared from Ye Jin’s mind.

“Oh my! What had gotten into me?” she muttered to no one but herself. She dialed Jung Ri’s phone but it didn’t go through. She wanted to talk about it with Jung Ri but she guessed that tomorrow could wait. Without realize, she fell asleep.

============================================================================

Ye Jin found herself in a classroom, alone. Suddenly, a boy came in and with no hesitation, he sat next to her. Ye Jin could felt her heart pounding. The boy talked to her but she didn’t hear him clearly but was already curve into a smile. She felt bliss when the boy was right next to her then everything went blank.

Slowly, Ye Jin opened her eyes. She knew she had a dream and it was about a boy. She tried to remember hard who the boy was but then, Dae Hyun’s face came into her mind.

“Oh no! Now, I’m having a dream about him” she sighed but deep down her heart she felt something. It was a kind of bliss feeling, like she was glad he was in her dream. Quickly, she brushed off the thought and went to get ready for her school.

First thing she step into the school gate, she heard some people were whispering about something. She knew another rumor had just spread so she tried to hear what the rumor was about. However, her heart screams to her not to listen to the rumor. It’s like the rumor would affect her day but she refused to follow what her heart had said.

Her heart was shattering in pain when she heard about the rumor. She knew she regretted that she didn’t listen to her heart earlier.  Her tears were on verge of dropping but then, someone tapped her on the shoulder. It was the person that made her in the stage right now.

“Ye-Ye Jin-ah. What happened?” Jung Ri asked worriedly

“Don-Don’t touch me right now!” she hissed and flinched away Jung Ri’s hand harshly. Jung Ri was taken aback with Ye Jin’s action

“Ye Jin-ah” Jung Ri called but Ye Jin had already walked away from her.

“How could she do this to me?” Ye Jin muttered herself and tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt like many knives were stabbed into her heart. The person she thought she could trust was actually backstabbed her.

“Him Chan and her?” She chuckled bitterly

“No wonder she didn’t dare to tell me anything” she muttered more. She cleared up her tears and was ready to go for first class, it was physical education. It was the perfect timing for her as she could release her depression through playing badminton even though volleyball was actually her thing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter