Who’s the lucky girl?

Unreachable star, two different tones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Jin take a last look around her room. She starts to feel that she would miss this place. She looks around but then her eyes catch a familiar sight of a dairy. She approaches it and flipped one by one

==============================================================

All new freshly, high school students were gathering at the Haknam High school’s hall. Kim Ye Jin was one of them. She was nervous since she’s new to the school and she believed that she’s not the only one was feeling nervous but the others too. She could see on their expression. Some were nervous liked her and some were in excitement. They were having orientation in the hall as a welcoming to the new students.

After several hours went passed, the students were allowed to have their break. During break, Ye Jin was busy strolling by herself but then bump into a girl

“Joesonghamnida” Ye Jin bowed politely

“Ahh gwenchanayo” Jung Ri smiled and introduce herself to Ye Jin

“Je ireumeun Lee Jung Ri imnida. Let’s be friend”

“Kim Ye Jin imnida. Ye! Let’s be friends and talk comfortably to each other ara? ” Ye Jin smiled brightly at Jung Ri, while Jung Ri nodded. After a moment, Jung Ri dragged Ye Jin towards a notice board.

“Let’s see how many new students enter here,” Jung Ri muttered to herself meanwhile for Ye Jin, she was also busy looking at the name list of students entering Haknam School. Then her eyes caught familiar names.

“Jung Dae Hyun? Isn’t the guy who used to be my good friend from elementary school? Kim Him Chan?” now, it was Ye Jin’s turn to mutter herself. Ye Jin tried to convince herself that it wasn’t them but then she saw two familiar figures walking together towards her. She quickly hid her face and she pushed Jung Ri to walk away.

“Ye Jin-ah, I haven’t finished looking at the board,” said Jung Ri who was shock with Ye Jin sudden action.

Ye Jin reminisced that those two were once attend the same elementary school as hers. She recalled that Him Chan used to bully her during those times and Dae Hyun was her good friend in elementary school.  Elementary school days were unforgettable moments to her as she remembered that when she arrived at school she would went to her friends who were mostly girls and on the opposite side not too far from them, the boys gathered around too. The boys would come to the girls’ side and bullied them and one of them was Him Chan but mostly he would only bullied Ye Jin. Then the game of Tom and Jerry game would start which the girls would start chasing around the boys and pinching them. 

On the other side, Jung Dae Hyun was the first boy who befriended with her and talked lot to her which made him her good friend. However, those days gone because Ye Jin’s father decided to transfer her to another school which caused Ye Jin lost contact with Dae Hyun.  

Ye Jin came back to her sense when Jung Ri snapped her finger closed to Ye Jin’s face

“Ye Jin-ah, stop day dreaming. Let’s go back to the hall. They are going to announce which class we are going to get in. I hope I got the same class as yours” Jung Ri grinned and pulled Ye Jin with her.

They were in the hall waiting for the announcement; Ye Jin couldn’t help but kept staring at the two guys whom were standing right next to each other. She could tell both of them are best friends. 

She could heard Jung Ri’s name was called then followed by Him Chan. Sadly, Ye Jin didn’t get in the same class as Jung Ri but got in the same as Dae Hyun. She realized both Him Chan and Dae Hyun looked at her as her name was called out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A month passed, Ye Jin started to get comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter