Doesn’t feel the same

Unreachable star, two different tones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed after the English clinic, it was already school holidays which Ye Jin really needed one. She needed to try to stop her feeling for Dae Hyun, afraid she would fall deeper for him because she knew well where this would drag her to.

Her mind couldn’t stop reminisced the day she walked away from Dae Hyun and his so-called-fans. She felt like she made herself a fool for walking away that day. She knew she had not rights to feel that way because he doesn’t belonged to her.

“Ugh! I had enough of this!” Ye Jin groaned and forced herself to do thing something else. Suddenly, her phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?” She lazily answered the phone

“Ye Jin-ah! Want to go to the library right now?” Jung Ri offered as she felt like to go to the library today.

“Great timing. You’re a life saver, yes! I’ll be there in a few minute” She ended the conversation and happily searched for a cloth to be wore. She didn’t know why but she felt like she wanted to wear a girly cloth today and make up to look beautiful but she thought why would she wore like that at a library so she decided to wear a comfortable ones.

“Mom! I’m going to the library today!” Ye Jin announced while wearing her favorite purple flat shoe.

“O! Just be careful on your way!” Her mother responded.

It took her 5 minutes to arrive as it was not too far from her house. When she entered, she quickly looks for her best friend.

“Ye Jin” Jung Ri lowly called as she saw Ye Jin.

“Hi!” Ye Jin quickly approached and sat next to her. They chatted for a while before went to do their own stuffs. Jung Ri brought her laptop with her that she decided to surf the internet and as for Ye Jin, she went to look for novels as she loves to read them. When she finally settles down, she froze from her seat as she saw a familiar figure.

“No! This is not happening!” she muttered which loud enough to hear by Jung Ri.

“Wha- oh I see! It’s Dae Hyun” Jung Ri said playfully as she looked at where Ye Jin looked.

“Please pick upstairs! Please pick upstairs!” Ye Jin muttered hopefully

“And… He is heading for upstairs” Jung Ri helped Ye Jin to eye Dae Hyun.

“Fuh!!” She released a relieved sigh

“So… mind share? Why you don’t want to see him?” Jung Ri stop at what she was doing and eyed her nervous best friend.

“Hmmm” She sighed first “I decided to move on. I’m scared to fall deeper for him” Ye Jin forlornly said and without realize her eyes were wandering to look upstairs. Wandering to look for him, she couldn’t deny that she missed him already even though holidays just started. There, his eyes met hers and she could felt her breath been taken away. She felt somehow regret to make an eye contact with him and force out a bitter smile when he saw her. Jung Ri looked too and waved at him as they knew each other.

“I think he’s heading downstairs” Jung Ri said worriedly and Ye Jin fidgeted at her seat.  She could hear her heart was beating crazily then realization hit her, she just realized earlier that she was supposed to be worn something fancy.

“This is weird! Like my heart knew that I would meet him today” She whispered to herself and regrets that she didn’t follow her heart. Now, she couldn’t impress him. As she saw him walked toward them, she felt her heart is beating more crazily. She felt a bit relax as a friend of his called him.

“Yah! Stop blushing! I can see your cheek is turning red” Jung Ri warned and held Ye Jin’s cheek

“Woa! It’s hot! Are you sure you could move on?” Jung Ri teased

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter